Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates (13871 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by donbenie(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2022
triple996:
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock
Should be least of your worries in this hellhole..
Go fnd food and chop..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by SisterFire(f): 8:19am On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a useless and hateful IPOBian. Everyone here knows that. Another thing that gives Igbos away is their hypocrisy and lack of principles, uprightness or moral consistency.

Imagine if it is a Yoruba doing what Kalu is doing. The North has been in power 8 years and a prominent Yoruba politician is now campaigning passionately for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

This thread would be 80 pages and full of comments from Igbos making the same accusation i.e "Afonja betraying the South".

Here they are even backing Kalu and endorsing his disgraceful 'turncoat' action because they and Kalu have the same goal i.e do whatever it takes to ensure Yorubas are frustrated and denied.

I only pity 'blind' Yorubas who do not know their real and worst enemy in the universe and are still supporting malevolent and vindictive Igbos in any shape or form.
...they are replicating what u did in 2015 & 2019, u refuse to support south and supported north ...this is the effect .

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by donbenie(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2022
Siwel25:
Paperweight politician pushed by envious Easterners to spite Yorubas. Lawan cannot defeat Jagaban in his Northeast. I even want them to give him the ticket, make I laugh.. Tinubu will decamp and make it a smooth ride for PDP. Some people in APC do not want to learn.
Lamentations 101..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Sarsaproko: 8:24am On May 20, 2022
sleek214:
I foresee a Lawan/Kalu ticket (APC) and an Atiku/Obi ticket (PDP). Like for Lawan/Kalu.... Share for Atiku/Obi

It's going to be tambuwal vs tinubu
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by donbenie(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2022
77up:
It would have been otherwise if it's a yoruba man going round with fulani man shamelessly.

Igbos are the real fulani slave honestly grin
Igbos have learnt from you. .
Stop your Lamentations..
Building bridges till take over..
Orji Uzo Kalu the new Jagaban.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by OfoIgbo: 8:30am On May 20, 2022
Omodua:
Kalu is a shameless nitwit. Ready to sell his heritage for pot of porridge.

At a time everybody is rooting for Southeast Presidency , he is hobnobbing with his oppressors.

Eedi*t!

Afonja and twisting the truth. Is Tinubu an easterner?

The SE has made it clear that they will support a NW candidate, if the south doesn't want to support a SE candidate. The die is cast. Igbos are not known for bluffing, and in the south, it is really only the SE and a little chunk of the SS that have ever fought a civil war. Tinubu is on his own. Yorubas will just have to accept the incoming Fulani presidency, as Yorubas don't have what it takes to do something about it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by nasoeb: 8:32am On May 20, 2022
mistijude:
I just pray this man does not near aso rock not to talk of becoming a president,I just pray.Mere looking at him, you will see that sluggishness and incompetence are written over.Looking like pig!
grin
mistijude:
I just pray this man does not near aso rock not to talk of becoming a president,I just pray.Mere looking at him, you will see that sluggishness and incompetence are written over.Looking like pig!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by adams123: 8:34am On May 20, 2022
What nation are we in, how can Kalu that was in prison a while ago now be flying up & down campaigning after stupid court judgement? And no body cares!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by bonbay: 8:35am On May 20, 2022
The igbo on nairaland should face their PDP and leave yoruba alone. igbos ask yourself what happened during 1993 elections, did they vote for Abiola?.
YORUBA DOESN'T NEED YOUR VOTE. LEAVE YORUBA ALONE AND FACE YOUR WAHALA .
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by bonbay: 8:41am On May 20, 2022
The igbo on nairaland should face their PDP and leave yoruba alone. igbos ask yourself what happened during 1993 elections, did they vote for Abiola?.
YORUBA DOESN'T NEED YOUR VOTE. LEAVE YORUBA ALONE AND FACE YOUR WAHALA . cry kiss lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by snoopz: 8:42am On May 20, 2022
Nigeria don finish, see senate president Wey don leave him statutory duty to steal money
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by deeva2: 8:46am On May 20, 2022
donbenie:
Igbos have learnt from you. .
Stop your Lamentations..
Building bridges till take over..
Orji Uzo Kalu the new Jagaban.. grin

WHAT EXACTLY DO IGBO WHAT...BIAFRA, VP OR PRESIDENCY...THEIR HATRED FOR YORUBA CANDIDATE IS MAKING THEM MORE CONFUSED.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by sogodihno: 9:00am On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kalu, the awaiting Senate president no doubt

Ashiere Tinubu can go and die with his useless ambition we don't care ...

It is either power go to the south east or the north retains power

grin grin

U Don tire to they pretend? I will supply you sniper to end your misery when Tinubu become president. The pain will be unbearable for you.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Buhari93: 9:06am On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

https://thewhisperer.ng/2022/05/19/lawan-in-katsina-to-woo-delegates-ahead-of-apc-presidential-primaries/

You are part of a government that is full of corruptions and insecuroity, shame on you.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by ceekutay: 9:19am On May 20, 2022
Some of you has a block head since 1952, Una never well. That's is Fulani hate you people
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nwaajasa: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

OUK is V. President in waiting
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Echoban: 10:26am On May 20, 2022
PointZerom:

Instead of Tinubu let the North take it.

So because of Tinubu kalu choose not to support his fellow Peter Obi.

U re politically stupid and naive. Don't u know Kalu will indirectly seed delegates who LL naturally vote a close SS Amaechi to lawan.?? Indirectly a win for SW. Why u people open eye and they use u play political tinco is what I don't understand grin.

Is Ahmed looking like someone who is going to win.?? shocked. mtchew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by PointZerom: 10:31am On May 20, 2022
Echoban:

So because of Tinubu kalu choose not to support his fellow Peter Obi.

U re politically stupid and naive. Don't u know Kalu will indirectly seed delegates who LL naturally vote a close SS Amaechi to lawan.?? Indirectly a win for SW. Why u people open eye and they use u play political tinco is what I don't understand grin.

Is Ahmed looking like someone who is going to win.?? shocked. mtchew

Why are you calling Your father stupid?
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by kettykings: 10:37am On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
The incompetence in this man is almost as strong as the one in Buhari . I just pray he does not become president or else we are finished

But who really is competent among the aspirants
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Hashabiah: 10:41am On May 20, 2022
kettykings:

But who really is competent among the aspirants
In my opinion, none are . But this guy and Buhari are serious competing for the first two spots on the list of incompetence
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by RightToReject(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a useless and hateful IPOBian. Everyone here knows that. Another thing that gives Igbos away is their hypocrisy and lack of principles, uprightness or moral consistency.

Imagine if it is a Yoruba doing what Kalu is doing. The North has been in power 8 years and a prominent Yoruba politician is now campaigning passionately for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

This thread would be 80 pages and full of comments from Igbos making the same accusation i.e "Afonja betraying the South".

Here they are even backing Kalu and endorsing his disgraceful 'turncoat' action because they and Kalu have the same goal i.e do whatever it takes to ensure Yorubas are frustrated and denied.

I only pity 'blind' Yorubas who do not know their real and worst enemy in the universe and are still supporting malevolent and vindictive Igbos in any shape or form.

You're an embodiment of low IQ in particular and small-mindedness in general. Before I go on, I'm not given to ethnic slurs, but it's always hard ignoring small-minded elements like all the time.

Below is why you are among the worst of your kind:

Low IQ couple with greed: contrary to your wailing and ranting, a typical Igboman is consistent but definitely not docile, but because of your low IQ, you have not been able to differentiate the two; therefore, you have mistaken necessity - as being exhibited by OUK under the circumstance - for inconsistency, forgotten that it's the inherent greed you and your likes have put up all this while that made him take his stance. You expect a usual consistent man to be docile while you strive to trample of his right - quit being dumb and sententious at the same time.

Like I said in a thread the other day, the most annoying thing about a small-minded element like you from the South West in that despite all the atrocities (ritual killings, greed for power and money, treachery, etc) that is being perpetrated by you lots on a minute basis in full glare, you won't still stop giving an impression that you're morally and intellectually better than the Igbos in particular and all the people from other tribes in general.

You and your small-minded elements ilks who have always mistaken disingenuousness and perfidy for cleverness; servility for wisdom and civility; sententiousness for justness, etc, can't be taken seriously by any sane person.

I hope, though, that you'll look for small-minded elements like you elsewhere to bicker words with; else, if I vex, I'll make sure I descend heavily on you. Bumpkin!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by 9japride(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
It seems most people are not ready for positive change in the country? How will someone even think of electing such person back into power especially the number one position. The kind of mediocrity in our society is alarming. I just feel that certain people are deliberately pushing funny characters to elective positions. The worst is that they will even present funny characters in the two major political parties and make people to have no choice than to pick from any of the funny characters. A lot of people just see all these as catching cruise, then after a year they all start complaining of bad policies. You can't give out what you don't have. The era of 1999 kind of politics should be over by now. Nigeria needs serious people. Smh.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by highness25(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

https://thewhisperer.ng/2022/05/19/lawan-in-katsina-to-woo-delegates-ahead-of-apc-presidential-primaries/
How can you be in the Senate since 1999? Oga, greed will kill your political career. Ask the former Senate president he will tell you.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Duru009(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
If this MAN becomes Nigeria President, Nigeria is FINISHED.....

Buhari is even far better than this one !!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
RightToReject:

You're an embodiment of low IQ in particular and small-mindedness in general. Before I go on, I'm not given to ethnic slurs, but it's always hard ignoring small-minded elements like all the time.

Below is why you are among the worst of your kind:

Low IQ couple with greed: contrary to your wailing and ranting, a typical Igboman is consistent but definitely not docile, but because of your low IQ, you have not been able to differentiate the two; therefore, you have mistaken necessity - as being exhibited by OUK under the circumstance - for inconsistency, forgotten that it's the inherent greed you and your likes have put up all this while that made him take his stance. You expect a usual consistent man to be docile while you strive to trample of his right - quit being dumb and sententious at the same time.

Like I said in a thread the other day, the most annoying thing about a small-minded element like you from the South West in that despite all the atrocities (ritual killings, greed for power and money, treachery, etc) that is being perpetrated by you lots on a minute basis in full glare, you won't still stop giving an impression that you're morally and intellectually better than the Igbos in particular and all the people from other tribes in general.

You and your small-minded elements ilks who have always mistaken disingenuousness and perfidy for cleverness; servility for wisdom and civility; sententiousness for justness, etc, can't be taken seriously by any sane person.

I hope, though, that you'll look for small-minded elements like you elsewhere to bicker words with; else, if I vex, I'll make sure I descend heavily on you. Bumpkin!

Lol. Check this coward out. You're very easy to 'deconstruct'. Your writing reeks of fear to begin with.

Secondly, considering you mentioned it a million times, it is obvious you're bothered about the superior intellect of others hence your repetitive desperation to label others "small-minded elements".

In any case, Mr.Einstien, me I no sabi book but wetin I know be sey all this grammar you expended here does nothing to change the fact Igbos are emotional, hateful and ignorant losers who will always remain behind the Yorubas they hate so much and perpetually wish ill on.

Action, combined with adequate planning and strategizing, gets you places in life. Not curses, insults, threats and blackmail. You lot have a lot of growing up to do because you're toddlers in comparison to the Yorubas when it comes to 'political chess'.

Have a nice weekend bro . cool cool
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by nsiba: 1:55pm On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

Kalu the greatest coward and serial betrayer ever in Nigeria
The same way he betrayed Alex Ekwueme he is now doing
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by RightToReject(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Check this coward out. You're very easy to 'deconstruct'. Your writing reeks of fear to begin with.

Secondly, considering you mentioned it a million times, it is obvious you're bothered about the superior intellect of others hence your repetitive desperation to label others "small-minded elements".

In any case, Mr.Einstien, me I no sabi book but wetin I know be sey all this grammar you expended here does nothing to change the fact Igbos are emotional, hateful and ignorant losers who will always remain behind the Yorubas they hate so much and perpetually wish ill on.

Action, combined with adequate planning and strategizing, gets you places in life. Not curses, insults, threats and blackmail. You lot have a lot of growing up to do because you're toddlers in comparison to the Yorubas when it comes to 'political chess'.

Have a nice weekend bro . cool cool

Lol, my guy! See, all these tribal, ethnocentric, and discriminatory nonsensical things ought not to be allowed to continue to exist anywhere in our political space in particular and existence in general. A simple change of mindset and embrace of strong ethical leanings will do the magic because the core of our national problem is a fundamental problem, and it can easily be solved.

Politics of principle and conviction should always be allowed to take precedence over politics of expediency and sentiment. Once that is done, you'll see how the country will experience rapid growth in all facets.

Stay safe and blessed!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
Good Orji Uzor Kalu you have Igbos support from South East to South South Igbos.Yorubas you people you can betray Goodluck Jonathan and South East the presidency is their turn with ease.I like the kind of games Igbo politicians are playing now and it seems they have waking up hahaha....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

Chei it's obvious Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu is a Nairalander for using most popular annoying words our greedy Yoruba brothers uses here like Power is not giving but taking.Orji Uzor Kalu I never liked you because of this your uppercut and wotowoto you gave to this treacherous tribe your sins are partially forgiving.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

Yorubas una see una lieing self,you people lied uncontrollably that Nigeria did not zone two major party which is PDP and ANPP to two Yoruba people just to percify them because of what IBB did Abiola and now the truth have been laid bayed just by Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu the slayer of Yorubas and Tinubu hahaha....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Haywhysat:

You claim you are a yoruba man but you always abuse yoruba race, does that even make any sense? No yoruba man will ever call Tinubu "Ashiere" regardless of anything. Yorubas are not known for disrespecting elders.
You think every Yoruba are like people like you that rejoice when injustice is mated on Igbos.Am happy there is still resemble Yoruba that stand on truth unlike you and your type.Keeo on crying boy.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:27pm On May 20, 2022
sleek214:
I foresee a Lawan/Kalu ticket (APC) and an Atiku/Obi ticket (PDP). Like for Lawan/Kalu.... Share for Atiku/Obi
My thought too.....I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.