Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates (13873 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by seunayantokun(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2022
Some call the dealers leaders. All are a pack of rogues!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by SensualMan: 6:35am On May 20, 2022
sleek214:
I foresee a Lawan/Kalu ticket (APC) and an Atiku/Obi ticket (PDP). Like for Lawan/Kalu.... Share for Atiku/Obi
You are a Prophet. (SAW)
The MESSENGER! (SWT)
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Confirm4real(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2022
Kalu is the campaign manager...

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Mandate2023: 6:37am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
We members of the Afonja 30k amala and ewedu stipend gang must fight dirty. On the weak scrotum of Baba Iragbiji we stand. Las las our baba go decamp to SDP.

Signed,
HelliAnus,
Iragbiji ward 1

I don't know women too engage in such things grin of all d problem in ur life na afonja dey important pass, continue so far it brings u joy and happiness grin

Those b4 u did it and get tired ending up depressed, yours might be worst
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 6:39am On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
The incompetence in this man is almost as strong as the one in Buhari . I just pray he does not become president or else we are finished

Lawan can never get the APC ticket. He is just part of the game. The APC candidate will be Tinubu or Osinbajo. Without the Presidency cabal meddling, it is Tinubu 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Mandate2023: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a useless and hateful IPOBian. Everyone here knows that. Another thing that gives Igbos away is their hypocrisy and lack of principles, uprightness or moral consistency.

Imagine if it is a Yoruba doing what Kalu is doing. The North has been in power 8 years and a prominent Yoruba politician is now campaigning passionately for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

This thread would be 80 pages and full of comments from Igbos making the same accusation i.e "Afonja betraying the South".

Here they are even backing Kalu and endorsing his disgraceful 'turncoat' action because they and Kalu have the same goal i.e do whatever it takes to ensure Yorubas are frustrated and denied.

I only pity 'blind' Yorubas who do not know their real and worst enemy in the universe and are still supporting malevolent and vindictive Igbos in any shape or form.

U get d logic....igbos are quick in promoting rubbish and condemning others, dey can't be taken serious coz we know what dey really are
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Okarakwu: 6:46am On May 20, 2022
His Mumu was clearly shown during Saraki era as senate President, Buhari is by far better than him
Hashabiah:
The incompetence in this man is almost as strong as the one in Buhari . I just pray he does not become president or else we are finished

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
A beautiful chess game perfected by Bubu/Adamu.

Finally even if Lawan emerges candidate, Omo Igbo will be his Vice, leaving the sophisticated moro'ns no where.

Let the game begin!

Lol. Igbos always ready to reap where they have not sown.

We know that seeing Yoruba stumble is the only life ambition of most of you. Yet, do you think Yorubas are inconsequential and worthless like you Igbos that APC would dare cheat them of the Party presidential ticket, that they richly deserve, without consequences?

You people make me laugh. One thing I know for sure is that a Yoruba will be the APC presidential candidate 100%.

Politics is about give and take. Not sentiments and a desperation to reap where you deliberately refused to sow. You lot will learn that with how 2023 will unravel to culminate in a Yoruba Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Menace2Society(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kalu, the awaiting Senate president no doubt

Ashiere Tinubu can go and die with his useless ambition we don't care ...

It is either power go to the south east or the north retains power
Slaves!!!but Amaechi is there na
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Tbbt7: 6:56am On May 20, 2022
Hmm hm
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by mistijude: 6:58am On May 20, 2022
I just pray this man does not near aso rock not to talk of becoming a president,I just pray.Mere looking at him, you will see that sluggishness and incompetence are written over.Looking like pig!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Menace2Society(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2022
IGBOs are Hausa/Fulani slave.Don't ever take them serious
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Omodua(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2022
Naijadaily:
Kenneth Udeh from Abuja

https://thewhisperer.ng/2022/05/19/lawan-in-katsina-to-woo-delegates-ahead-of-apc-presidential-primaries/
Kalu is a shameless nitwit. Ready to sell his heritage for pot of porridge.

At a time everybody is rooting for Southeast Presidency,he is hobnobbing with his oppressors.

Eedi*t!
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Pristine664: 7:05am On May 20, 2022
4ckyou:
kalu that should be supporting Obi, the Igbos are never serious

My own wish is for the power to come South. I care less about whether SS, SW or SE. We need a Southerner in Aso rock.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
A beautiful chess game perfected by Bubu/Adamu.

Finally even if Lawan emerges candidate, Omo Igbo will be his Vice, leaving the sophisticated moro'ns no where.

Let the game begin!

lawan can never emerge the Candidate... Seems you Underestimated the Love the North Have for Rotimi Ameachi... He is the next president in the waiting
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by JB4life: 7:08am On May 20, 2022
Kanu is not entirely wrong.

The greater blame goes to Southwest and South-South political class who supported chaos by jettisoning zoning President rightfully to the South-East.

Shameless South to the advantage of the North.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Omodua(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a useless and hateful IPOBian. Everyone here knows that. Another thing that gives Igbos away is their hypocrisy and lack of principles, uprightness or moral consistency.

Imagine if it is a Yoruba doing what Kalu is doing. The North has been in power 8 years and a prominent Yoruba politician is now campaigning passionately for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

This thread would be 80 pages and full of comments from Igbos making the same accusation i.e "Afonja betraying the South".

Here they are even backing Kalu and endorsing his disgraceful 'turncoat' action because they and Kalu have the same goal i.e do whatever it takes to ensure Yorubas are frustrated and denied.

I only pity 'blind' Yorubas who do not know their real and worst enemy in the universe and are still supporting malevolent and vindictive Igbos in any shape or form.
Your comments in bad taste.

Kalu is a politician with no principle. He doesn't represent interests of southeast. But his pocket. So,don't generalise. Average IBO man wants southern President as endorsed by southern pressure groups.

At the appropriate time, Kalu would be sanctioned.

By the way, is it right for Tinubu to gun for Presidency when southeast is itching to be there and invariably their turn to rule.

Be candid!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 7:23am On May 20, 2022
Omodua:
Your comments in bad taste.

Kalu is a politician with no principle. He doesn't represent interests of southeast. But his pocket. So,don't generalise. Average IBO man wants southern President as endorsed by southern pressure groups.

At the appropriate time, Kalu would be sanctioned.

By the way, is it right for Tinubu to gun for Presidency when southeast is itching to be there and invariably their turn to rule.

Be candid!

Lol. Average Igbo wants SE Presidency or "Fulani can rule forever till Afonja get sense".

Stop deceiving yourself. How many Igbos are on this thread condemning Kalu.

You lot should try and tell the truth for once to shame the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by samonak(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2022
This rubber stamp wind bag is just deceiving himself, I wonder who deceived him that he even stands a chance of winning the elections? undecided
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Advocate500: 7:28am On May 20, 2022
Haywhysat:

You claim you are a yoruba man but you always abuse yoruba race, does that even make any sense? No yoruba man will ever call Tinubu "Ashiere" regardless of anything. Yorubas are not known for disrespecting elders.
so insulting Tinubu means insulting the entire yoruba race? Make una try they get sense now abeg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:30am On May 20, 2022
Kalu, very Smart politician

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Henz81: 7:32am On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Did you just say enemy? Did Igbos not vote Obasanjo in 1999. What is wrong if Yorubas support an Igbo man. Mind you Igbos and Yorubas are not enemies, it is only a poor man think like that. And don't also forget that politics is a game. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by SensualMan: 7:33am On May 20, 2022
stinflame:

lawan can never emerge the Candidate... Seems you Underestimated the Love the North Have for Rotimi Ameachi... He is the next president in the waiting
Insha Allah ooo!

Sai Dan Amana!

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2022
Lawan the Joker.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Osibajo2023: 7:52am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
We members of the Afonja 30k amala and ewedu stipend gang must fight dirty. On the weak scrotum of Baba Iragbiji we stand. Las las our baba go decamp to SDP.

Signed,
HelliAnus,
Iragbiji ward 1
you are stupidly funny
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by 4four(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2022
Orji Uso kalu......... Lol, I hope hin no de among those that are shouting marginization.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by 77up(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Kalu, very Smart politician
It would have been otherwise if it's a yoruba man going round with fulani man shamelessly.

Igbos are the real fulani slave honestly grin
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:04am On May 20, 2022
77up:
It would have been otherwise if it's a yoruba man going round with fulani man shamelessly.

Igbos are the real fulani slave honestly grin

We are building bridges you accused us of failing to build in the past...

Bridge building ti take over

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by 77up(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

We are building bridges you accused us of failing to build in the past...

Bridge building ti take over
hahahaha lolz grin

Joke !
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by nasoeb: 8:05am On May 20, 2022
triple996:
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock
imagine this irrelevant and unnecessary comment. If you truly have sense, then tell us how this comment connect lawan and igbos. Its your type/kind that is the problem of this country. Yoruba and igbos are the very problem of nigeria, becausd the north has only succeeded in clinging political country over nigeria. This is because of the senseless and useleess division and fighting between the igbos and yorubas. Both tribes are bigger nigerias' problem.
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2022
Paperweight politician pushed by envious Easterners to spite Yorubas. Lawan cannot defeat Jagaban in his Northeast. I even want them to give him the ticket, make I laugh.. Tinubu will decamp and make it a smooth ride for PDP. Some people in APC do not want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price / Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.