Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) (64459 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by SWATMan: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How many tyres ?

1 TYRE.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2022
koondog:

Afonjas are a very dangerous and hateful people. I don't know Igbo man that associate with them abroad. They can poison you out of envy. Stay away from them. Cut that guy off, cut him off.
my brother I keep asking why are they this hateful toward others, for instance if am talking to my brothers and he was there I will used English so he wil not say we are discussing about him, I asked him one day , u said igbos are tribalistic, why do we have more igbo speaking yoruba language than yorubas speaking igbo language, I told him average igbo man in lagos speaking yoruba, I told him we have 2 houses in yoruba land, my brother evem bought land in lagos where he will build his dream house, but why yorubas can't do same since they promot 1 Nigeria, I told him even edo state here, yoruba people can't build their... this their hatred Is not something that start today, they inherited it from their hateful ancestors
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2022
Nobleman80:
what part of Europe have you seen Keke?

France
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

As a matter of fact it will be cheaper. Local is always cheaper, no matter how you look at it. It doesn't look much different from what's out there? That's expected. In big business the one thing you never do is to stray too far from the market or worse, fight against it because almost invariably you will loose, big time too.
are his cars cheaper Why has the average man not bought his car
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Difrent: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Rugaria:

No go find something eat. Dey here dey shout yoruba and fulani upandan

shocked
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:
Just in: Innoson rolls out IVM keke

Made in Anambra for Nigerian roads.

Moves to crash Keke prices!!!

Good move.
What is the price
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by bizhop01: 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
I was expecting Inosson to minimize production of their Africa Lamborghini cars, should start producing quality Mini buses and Keke and watch how he will dominate Nigeria and other African market.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
ednut1:
are his cars cheaper Why has the average man not bought his car

You are comparing a brand new Innoson to a tokunbo?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Germi9: 12:12pm On May 20, 2022
No difference,no change same old style smh
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Galadimaboie: 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:
Awesome. Make it affordable and target other country asides Nigeria like you are already doing.

Igbos lead
give us biafra now
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
Bubu will not like this from the dot nation.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
MrBachelor:

I'm just curious, do you guys get orgasmic whenever you make this type of post?

Cos we came out of war that lasted for 3yrs and made a remarkable achievement when u and ur grand father are there waiting for free money. So we deserve the recognition
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How many tyres ?

Go and ask your father or the Iragbiji druggie!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Saidfx(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
This tricycle will sell more in the Nigerian mkt than innoson cars.
How many people genuinely wish their car to be of IVM brand, even among the Igbos?
It is only politicians that buy them with govt money to score political point.
Igbos will glorify IVM online but cruises GLK350/450 and lexus330/350 offline
Mara na abum' onye Igbo tupu ibido kpariwam'

Indians believe in gods/dieties and they don't hide it.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
Very good..i like this...this is what I am talking about.. that the south east would had been the industrial commercial hub of Africa if the federal government makes the environment to be conducive for bussinesses to strive in nigeria. because we have igbos that have talents, skills and passion in bussinesses..with this the price of Keke will be cheap... innoson is really trying and nigerians try and patronize innoson products...not everytime foreign products and cars...let support our own
And it's a pity this IPOB issues in South East moving south east region backward..
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by OhiOfIhima: 12:37pm On May 20, 2022
I love this man so much... Your product is gonna be my first car Insha Allah. You're a genius!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:43pm On May 20, 2022
If the federal government is serious in making the environment conducive for bussinesses to strive through this...a lot of jobs can be created for the youths and nigerians... direct and indirect jobs... bussiness opportunities created..the private sector alone can create jobs / bussiness opportunities to 99% of it's citizens...
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good restructuring in the categories of

Good leader

Good road

Education

Electricity

Job opportunity

Security

..yes it's true.. nigeria need to be restructured... restructuring... solution to nigeria problems
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:47pm On May 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
It does not look different from what we see everyday. I expect more innovation from innoson
..it's a gradual process..more innovation will still be done...it's gradually
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2022
Tumbulum:
It does not look different from what we see everyday. I expect more innovation from innoson
Bajaj, Tvs are different companies but you can differentiate them,what innovation so you need from innoson again. keke is keke.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
pinkguy:
Na Igbo get solution to Nigeria problem
...abi.. that is why we should vote an Igbo man to be president...he will turn nigeria to an industrialize country... where a lot of jobs will be created for the youths and nigerians
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
an0daGuy:
Inno baba grin

Keep manufacturing pride in the east, your people commend you

Do quick and take over GTBANK make we show the slackers how to handle the financial economy of the eastern motherland

What's the latest on their case?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by middlebelter(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good development from the Anambra businessman cool

Good development from my Nigerian brother with whom I am well pleased.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
SlayerForever:
Just in: Innoson rolls out IVM keke

Made in Anambra for Nigerian roads.

Moves to crash Keke prices!!!

Good move.
Good but he should cut down on prices. Called in for inquiries on the IVM Granite and I was shocked with the hefty price slapped on it (N26m). The 2021 Toyota hilux is priced at between 29m - 32m. Funny enough the MG (British-Chinese) Extender is priced as low as N16m -N18m.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
How many people genuinely wish their car to be of IVM brand, even among the Igbos?

Many people have the car, you don't see it anyhow because it doesn't come cheap.

How many Nigerian buy brand new cars? No tokumbo majority dey use.

Ivm is brand new.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by gsmphoneseller: 1:56pm On May 20, 2022
Think9ja:
The thing I love the most about this man is the fact that he refused to travel to any yeye place to site his business.

That is how it should be.

Not forcing people to relocate to a place where you buy land 70M and then use 30M to sand fill. Same land you can get for probably half the price elsewhere.

I've said it before, all my businesses will be cited in my village in Karu Local Government Area.

Good afternoon bro.

Do you reside in Karu?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Nemesis08(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2022
Innoson be making Nigeria proud since 1914
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by TalkingBird: 2:33pm On May 20, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by pharmaking: 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
The only good lews, abi, good news from red mud village.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Business is not about brother or sister but like and value accordingly.

Innoson cars are less popular in the 9ja roads mostly because they are brand new and now used cars

If 9ja government ban importation of used dilapidated sma cars then u will see ivm all over

ThinkSmarter:
Re: Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) by Quantized92(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
What a nice development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.