Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Advise Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Me Please (1313 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2022
I just have this recent conversation with my "ex", she opted for friends with benefit,but me refused,while we were still on that an issue came up,instead of directly acknowledging it...check what she said

Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Can sum1 please help me call on @Ubunja or draw his attention here,his elderly advice will be needed here.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2022
Lol, leave her alone, let her focus..

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Moloso(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2022
You don't beg for love. If you don't get the same energy you put into a relationship just go out of that relationship.

Because whatever you manage, get damage.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2022
What has he been 'reading' ? definitely not a book on Grammar! This is so terrible!

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2022
Persephone1:
What has he been 'reading' ? definitely not a book on Grammar! This is so terrible!
Who ?? tongue
Re: Advise Me Please by elmagnifico411(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2022
What's wrong with guy? AsweArigad, u can never get that girl again! All u posted there was bullshit, and you're still calling ubunja for help. Delete her number! Don't be any friend! Just go your way. Chai, there's nothing in u that shoes you're a man from what I just read. I'm so pissed right now. Kilode, when una wan begin get sense? It's shows clearly u messed up in that relationship hence d break up. She needed a man, but u showed her you're a sissy. No woman should date u for now, for your own good.
jehoha696:
Can sum1 please help me call on @Ubunja or draw his attention here,his elderly advice will be needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2022
elmagnifico411:
What's wrong with guy? AsweArigad, u can never get that girl again! All u posted there was bullshit, and you're still calling ubunja for help. Delete her number! Don't be any friend! Just go your way. Chai, there's nothing in u that shoes you're a man from what I just read. I'm so pissed right now. Kilode, when una wan begin get sense? It's shows clearly u messed up in that relationship hence d break up. She needed a man, but u showed her you're a sissy. No woman should date u for now, for your own good.

How did me mess up,so every breakup was cuz d guy messed up? angry ,She needed iron hand,but mayb cuz i was brought up not to see relationship as a #slave & #master relationship,so me pet nd took doz bull shits from her more than me deserve guy how am i a "sissy"?
Re: Advise Me Please by SarutobiEky(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Inventor of the English Grammar, I hail thee.
Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 20, 2022
Moloso:
You don't beg for love. if you don't get the same energy you put into a relationship just go out of that relationship.

Because whatever you manage, get damage.
GBY Sir... If she doesn't luh you, she doesn't luh you.. it can't be circumvented. wink
Re: Advise Me Please by MAGG0T(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
smiley

To the Mod that banned me

Ikpu gbawa Kwa Nne gi
Re: Advise Me Please by elmagnifico411(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2022
This not a case of iron hand, bro.. just read d chats again, you'd see that u didn't try. I could see a downcasted guy behind those message, and the way u were responding... O lawd. For your own good, please, Don't talk to that girl again. delete her number. Even if she calls or tries to check on u, just down play the whole thing and let her know it's all gone and you've moved on. See ehn, ladies no dey like who dey beg Dem oh.. Dem go use u catch Cruise wella.. but once u show sey u u Don't give a hoot, den Dem go begin reason one or two.. I know what I'm talking about.
jehoha696:

How did me mess up,so every breakup was cuz d guy messed up? angry ,She needed iron hand,but mayb cuz i was brought up not to see relationship as a #slave & #master relationship,so me pet nd took doz bull shits from her more than me deserve guy how am i a "sissy"?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
elmagnifico411:
This not a case of iron hand, bro.. just read d chats again, you'd see that u didn't try. I could see a downcasted guy behind those message, and the way u were responding... O lawd. For your own good, please, Don't talk to that girl again. delete her number. Even if she calls or tries to check on u, just down play the whole thing and let her know it's all gone and you've moved on. See ehn, ladies no dey like who dey beg Dem oh.. Dem go use u catch Cruise wella.. but once u show sey u u Don't give a hoot, den Dem go begin reason one or two.. I know what I'm talking about.

I really get ur point bro,not my fault juz dat i love her for nothing,bro me no dey reason babes mata,i no dey even send dem cuz a dj wey me b nd i dey play wella for strippers club for lasgidi(igando) nd being a csc student,pussy plenty to Bleep,but d koko b say,i juz lyk diz babe nd me no ready to loose her,fine i begged her cuz i no wan lose her,i no dey settle with one babe,but since February wey she cum my way,me no dey send anybabe again,i get reason y me begged her,i get reason why i dey fall mumu,but blieve me naw with tym,once dat tym pass,me no send her again,i just lyk her for nothing....
Re: Advise Me Please by kingscare1(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2022
jehoha696:

I really get ur point bro,not my fault juz dat i love her for nothing,bro me no dey reason babes mata,i no dey even send dem cuz a dj wey me b nd i dey play wella for strippers club for lasgidi(igando) nd being a csc student,pussy plenty to Bleep,but d koko b say,i juz lyk diz babe nd me no ready to loose her,fine i begged her cuz i no wan lose her,i no dey settle with one babe,but since February wey she cum my way,me no dey send anybabe again,i get reason y me begged her,i get reason why i dey fall mumu,but blieve me naw with tym,once dat tym pass,me no send her again,i just lyk her for nothing....

1) Nigga, be just friends
2) Treat her just as a friend - jokes, advice, etc
3) Never let her know your feelings for her (Dont sound desperate)
4) She will feel more comfortable around you and at your place (Maybe catch feelings)
5) Sometimes make her jealous
6) Seduce and fvck her well well at your place.
7) Keep the friendship going well.
cool Rinse and repeat.

It works. Trust me.

Note
Spend less, friend more.
Re: Advise Me Please by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Advise Me Please by candidladyTemp(f): 12:33pm On May 30, 2022
jehoha696:
I just have this recent conversation with my "ex", she opted for friends with benefit,but me refused,while we were still on that an issue came up,instead of directly acknowledging it...check what she said

What does BGF stand for?
Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
candidladyTemp:

What does BGF stand for?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

"BGF" (Best gal Friend)?...
I really dont know,but where did u see it bikonu
Re: Advise Me Please by czarr(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
How old are you? abeg no vex.
Brother you need serious coaching on how to handle women matters, you are clearly a novice. I'd coach you personally but my time cost money. If you have #1500, DM and I'd coach you.
Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
I really liked melody, but u see at my age, I must get sense, u should never tell a girl u love her, I tasted that b4 and it stuck to the throat
Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
jehoha696:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

"BGF" (Best gal Friend)?...
I really dont know,but where did u see it bikonu
Isn’t that what you saved your ‘ex’ number as? BGF.

For you to ask this question, your story is fake and the WhatsApp picture you put up there fabricated.
Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bobmarie:

For you to ask this question, your story is fake and the WhatsApp picture you put up there fabricated.

It didnt occur to me,as in my mind didnt go dat way...dude its neva fake or cooked up story,if u need any prove, imma give it to you,but based on the #BGF...free dat side,enta motor no reason watin dem write for d motor body.
Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Heathrow44:
I really liked melody, but u see at my age, I must get sense, u should never tell a girl u love her, I tasted that b4 and it stuck to the throat

Hmmmm,i see nothing bad in tellin a lady or rather letting her know me love her
Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bobmarie:

She's not yet an "EX" i called her dat,doesnt mean she's official an ex,pls dont refer her as such
Re: Advise Me Please by Reminderz: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
jehoha696:

She's not yet an "EX" i called her dat,doesnt mean she's official an ex,pls dont refer her as such
it's obvious you need help.
Re: Advise Me Please by Orobokibo1: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
What's wrong with the recent generation of men? They are weak
Re: Advise Me Please by jehoha696(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reminderz:

it's obvious you need help.

angry undecided
Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
jehoha696:

Hmmmm,i see nothing bad in tellin a lady or rather letting her know me love her

that's the thing, most girls give sign language, green lights red lights to communicate, if they enjoy mind games, Men should make it fun too, play.mind games

(1) (Reply)

What Didn't I Do Right? / Oprah Asked Michelle Obama About Marriage... / Picture Of Two Lesbian Wed! Do Ladies Really Need A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.