Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Ways To Test A Guy To See If He Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Test A Guy To See If He Loves You (464 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Test A Guy To See If He Loves You by Fezboy(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2022
1. Take note of how he listens to you.

A man who cares about you would make an effort to understand and even remember what you say. When you talk to him, he will pay close attention to you and will actively participate in the conversation.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/5-ways-to-test-a-guy-to-see-if-he-loves-you/
Re: 5 Ways To Test A Guy To See If He Loves You by muyico(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2022
Frm ur first perfactive i knw u gotten it wrng.dat isnt true luv but enduring.if man keep meditating on women it called enduring pains.bcus no gud words can come out at of females folks

(1) (Reply)

When I Was 6 Years Old, My 22 Year Brother-in-law Raped Me. / Hayenas Having Sex / You Know Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.