Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD (40786 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by APOPTOSIS: 7:23am On May 20, 2022
Lalasticlala should take absolute control!
This one na Lala reloaded oooo.............
Front page mod!
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Prayfortheworld: 10:29am On May 20, 2022
I do watch his videos on Facebook and YouTube..
Wanna go there someday

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by mayowascholar(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2022
angryu
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Acidbath: 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Reception & Receptionists..
Zookeepers as well!
At the entry point, you will be entertained by the overwhelming number of sea turtles in a pond beside the reception!

Did you study zoology or Animal Sciences? Why your love for the zoo?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by snoopz: 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
E be like say na the friendly snake( if there is even anything like that) Dem dey carry upandan, the senior ones dey inside glass grin
Boss hide your face wella o, your village aunt fit dey nairaland grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Booty4ker(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
This man is something else shocked
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by LaconicINC: 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
The day those snakes and Co go riot eh, e go de very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2022
This thread made my skin crawl. Goosebumps everywhere.

Snakes are disgusting creatures. angry

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Sirqt5(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
do d white folks , their children know u took taking photos of dem ? U come snap strangers photos invade their privacy come post on Nairaland for show

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Sirchef: 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
Lala should not be allowed inside that place o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TheCongo2: 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Humble self Feeding a Tortoise!
Soorryyy ooo had to remove my face!
.... Each Meal Cup costs $5 USD.

You blur your own picture but you didn't do the same for the pictures of the strangers.
Man, you are selfish.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by money121(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
But why now
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
the African in you did not allow you to feed python na Tortoise you dey feed

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TheCongo2: 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
Sirqt5:
do d white folks , their children know u took taking photos of dem ? U come snap strangers photos invade their privacy come post on Nairaland for show

Adding to that, he blurred his own picture but he didn't blur the pictures of those kids.
I fail to understand the logic of some people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by UglyPeople: 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
Nairaland mods and ugliness are like bread and butter.
Could you imagine that someone show me the pictures of nairaland mods, their ugliness no be here.
I don't even like Dominique face. Her face doesn't worth it at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by HEBEI: 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
Show us your own picture oga wink
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by tee59(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
These are dangerous snakes. Hmmmm, anything can happen anytime. Just look at that baby anaconda angry angry angry. This man is insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by b03liberty(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
gaby:
God forbid....
I am puked here
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TheWolfen(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Nice trip. Everything cool about the zoo except for the snakes for me. Gosh I hate those legless creatures
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by apostle96: 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
I love this
I love nature
But if na me..i for buy one matured tortoise go chop at home

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2022
WHICH KIND ROUGH PLAY BE THIS sad

WAIT, WHO’S THAT POTBELLIED BLACK WOMAN shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by oregan(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2022
Snake like this no fit sweet
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by bigdammyj: 4:16pm On May 20, 2022
Weldon Sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Breezy90(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
Read something about the Burmese phytons of the Florida Everglades, which have tripled in numbers after a certain hurricane therefore wiping all the invasive species of the Everglades. I was just thinking of such in case of such in this place with a range of exotics species.. great thread tho
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by jclassiq(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
I really don't think those animals are happy being inhibited in such small space. They want to be roaming free in the wild. Not in a makeshift pseudo wild arrangement.
But i salute jay's industry and creativity.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by JovialJune(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
I would faint multiple times if forced to be in a place like that cry

See the way Jay carried the crocodile

***Dead***

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by seunny4lif(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
Make Earthquake no go happens for that area shocked
I saw something like this in Dublin but it’s smaller but Omo I left there quickly ooooh grin
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Awoleesu(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
OP
Ori e o fonka sibe...

Are you a fugitive...in the den of demons?
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
folake4u:
This thread made my skin crawl. Goosebumps everywhere.

Snakes are disgusting creatures. angry

Why you dey tell us your skin issues? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by JovialJune(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
What if something happens and they all escape out

I will have a heart attack embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.