Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD (40743 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by UglyPeople: 4:59pm On May 20, 2022
LordVarys1:
why u come dey underline am
For referencial purposes undecided
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Kaymansion(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
General Brutai second

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by ucheanderson24(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
I can't even stand the sight of snakes...me wey be say I get ophidiophobia for snakes
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Me holding snake dead or alive not even in this world �
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by kmaster007: 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
Rough play
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Temptee101(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
Na this kind thread lala dey put for front page like 10 times under an hour
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by 7thgod: 5:30pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
EMERGENCY EXIT just in case grin grin grin grin grin
Ever ready to japa
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2022
TheCongo2:

You blur your own picture but you didn't do the same for the pictures of the strangers.
Man, you are selfish.
Forgive me!
We can meet if you so desire!
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Pclemenza: 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
OP if truly you visited, show us the pictures you took with the reptiles and not these downloaded internet pictures.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by God1stson(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2022
folake4u:
This thread made my skin crawl. Goosebumps everywhere.

Snakes are disgusting creatures. angry
Eyya so sorry. In other news Bandits kidnap 60 people, that's our own version of fun under PMB.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by lagonovo: 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
I dey craze?
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Bluellake: 6:26pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Humble self Feeding a Tortoise!
Soorryyy ooo had to remove my face!
.... Each Meal Cup costs $5 USD.
How did she manage to get that fat in that jean? This is why I hate fat woman. Sexually performance POOR! LAZY! UGLY! BULLSHIT
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by InHeaven(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
You don't find it scary?
wumi2017:
Nice ,,I will visit there one day ,,, inshAllah
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Obagofixxy: 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
EMERGENCY EXIT just in case grin grin grin grin grin
OP hope them no dey lock that emergency exit grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Obagofixxy: 6:33pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Humble self Feeding a Tortoise!
Soorryyy ooo had to remove my face!
.... Each Meal Cup costs $5 USD.
Nice one but why you no feed the snakes grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Obagofixxy: 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
Nice one OP, nature is really sweet, see as the snake calm ,if Na naija now sun go don finish am or them go Don steal am finish
Op nice one, e no easy jare

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
Pclemenza:
OP if truly you visited, show us the pictures you took with the reptiles and not these downloaded internet pictures.
Ok, Sir
I will do just that!

Although the first 3 pictures that had JAY'S Faces were directly gotten from his Archive.
This was to enable me introduce him to Nairalanders officially.
The rest were singlehandedly taken by me.
So enjoy the GALLERY while the stocks last.

I have a SELFIE picture I took with him & here it is!
Sorry, I had to blur my face!

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by wonderr(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
Bizzare but magnificent it's a lovely experience I will love to have with my family someday
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Nice one but why you no feed the snakes grin grin grin
We are not allowed to feed the snakes and croccs, but u can wear the snakes around you and take pictures. They have specially tamed ones for dat.
And I also did like those kids too...
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by BigTableShaker(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Humble self Feeding a Tortoise! Soorryyy ooo had to remove my face! .... Each Meal Cup costs $5 USD.
Bros wey sabi, Nike sneakers on point.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Pclemenza: 7:20pm On May 20, 2022
grin
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ok, Sir
I will do just that!

Although the first 3 pictures that had JAY'S Face were directly gotten from his Archive.
This was to enable me introduce him to Nairalanders officially.
The rest were singlehandedly taken by me.
So enjoy the GALLERY while the stocks last.

I have a SELFIE picture I took with him & here it is!
Sorry, I had to blur my face!
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by batistutajulio: 7:20pm On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Op... As you no carry any meat go house you fuvvvk up big time... Your not the true son of your father.

Mumu. Akuya.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by b03liberty(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
UglyPeople:
Amongst the nairaland mods, only Seun fine pass all of them. I couldn't believe that a man fine pass all the ladies around him, upon all their makeups undecided
Abeg, their pishure
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Bbbw: 7:26pm On May 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Did you study zoology or Animal Sciences? Why your love for the zoo?
No I'm not..
I have always loved NATURE!
I cherish Animals, Oceans, Mountains, Cliffs, , Habitats, Edifices and wonders of God's creation.
I have a plan of touring 150 countries at least before passing on!
What other intriguing & breathtaking memories can one have if not all these!
My opinion though!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Generalwoodz(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
JovialJune:
What if something happens and they all escape out

I will have a heart attack embarassed
No, you won't. The snakes are good people and cultured.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by Acidbath: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

No I'm not..
I have always loved NATURE!
I cherish Animals, Oceans, Mountains, Cliffs, , Habitats, Edifices and wonders of God's creation.
I have a plan of touring 150 countries at least before passing on!
What other intriguing & breathtaking memories can one have if not all these!
My opinion though!

Okay.

You have been snapping people at all corners, it's remaining you.
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TheCongo2: 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Forgive me!
We can meet if you so desire!

No need to
Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by TimeArena(f): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
Twin with your better half with this affordable MK wristwatch cool

This could also be a perfect gift for any intending couple.

Price: 30K

Nationwide doorstep delivery is available

To order, Call or Whatsapp

Re: Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD by ameh99: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Sombori will just choose rough play..

Snake sighting kwa? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.