Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Virtual Assistants Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virtual Assistants Urgently Needed (350 Views)

Virtual Assistants Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistants Urgently Needed by RGRNetwork: 3:06am On May 20, 2022
RGR is a non-governmental organization that was originated in Detroit, Michigan USA, to help the less privilege and homeless families around the world.

Online Virtual Assistant Needed for urgent Employment.
Salary : 50k-80k
Qualifications: OND-BSC
Send CV to WhatsApp : +234-810-290-7231

Qualities: You must be smart,bold and convincing.

Job Description:
-Online Marketing,
-Customer care Management,
-Referrals and Networking

Note: If you do not have interest for the above descriptions, do not apply for this job.
We need serious minded individuals for the job.

We are massively recruiting.

Thanks

Re: Virtual Assistants Urgently Needed by Codeye(m): 3:29am On May 20, 2022
I had applied before but you never did responded to e-mail
Re: Virtual Assistants Urgently Needed by RGRNetwork: 4:25pm On May 20, 2022
Codeye:
I had applied before but you never did responded to e-mail

Sorry about that but we did not receive your application. You can send your CV to the email and phone number provided on the flyer

(1) (Reply)

Jellybeens, Carrot, Fist All In her ass / See What I Saw / Drama In Court As Lawyer Attends Proceedings In Native Doctor’s Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.