Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria (23672 Views)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Obasanjo: It’s Nice Aisha Buhari Is Speaking Out / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Olutozn54(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2022
Baba dey talk the truth
With IPOB in east
Banditry and zealots in the north
This country needs an iron fist not a dullard
When baba wan commit presidency he standout yar adua for president
See the man in also rock, he's just a figurehead

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:50am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This Afonja baba again angry angry
na true the man talk. Just because him no look your side when you dey shake your ikebe for am that time in Abuja no mean sey wetin him talk no be true

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:51am On May 20, 2022
Olutozn54:
Baba dey talk the truth
With IPOB in east
Banditry and zealots in the north
This country needs an iron fist not a dullard
When baba wan commit presidency he standout yar adua for president
See the man in also rock, he's just a figurehead
the one in Aso rock now is a walking corpse

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Tbbt7: 6:52am On May 20, 2022
True
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Dumte(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2022
That is why Wike is the right man

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Oloki:
Baba no lie. Nija is too complex for a sain person to rule. Too much diversity.

On a serious note, the person must put ethnicity aside and rule like a Nigerian. Not Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani or ibiobio acclaim person.
and he must be ready to step on hoes
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Pussyassasin(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2022
You must be mad to rule the mad.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Allisgud: 6:54am On May 20, 2022
I said it before,Nigeria need mad man with wisdom courageous to succumb to threat,pursue all this foolish danfodio descendant away,we don't need hypocrite gentle attitude like Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:54am On May 20, 2022
Dumte:
That is why Wike is the right man
he said mad man, not ogogoro man like wike
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Allisgud: 6:55am On May 20, 2022
said it before,Nigeria need mad man with wisdom courageous not to succumb to threat,pursue all this foolish danfodio descendant away,we don't need hypocrite gentle attitude like Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Missonas(f): 6:58am On May 20, 2022
He's right though. I be looking at people campaigning and talking about boosting of economy and all what not. The country needs stability and restoration, a total system overhaul for all these things to function and it takes a mad and passion driven person without fear to doggedly pursue his intentions. A Donald Trump kind of person

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Jennyjay283: 6:59am On May 20, 2022
The real mad people are
denying their gift.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by funshint(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2022
Only Tinubu fits the narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by victorDanladi: 7:00am On May 20, 2022
Brunosamel:
Yes baba Buhari was mad and desperate and he later became Nigeria president just like Jagaban Tinubu is becoming mad and desperate to be Nigeria president.

Only time will tell grin
NOBODY IS AS DESPERATE AS OSINBAJO

PETER OBI IS JUST STINGY AND IMBECILIC

AMAECHI IS SO DESPERATE THAT HE HAD TO BE RUNNING DOWN THE SITTING PRESIDENT. SOMEONE THAT COULDN'T WIN HIS WARD FOR APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by victorDanladi: 7:00am On May 20, 2022
funshint:
Only Tinubu fits the narrative
I tell you.

But sentiments, envy,jealousy will not let them accept
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Minime10(f): 7:03am On May 20, 2022
Is he a mad man now
Yabaleft, behold one of una inmates grin
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by vikstandon(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2022
It requires Madness to rule Nigeria. Is that to say Nyesome Wike is your preferred Candidate.
I am saying this because he is currently the roaming mad Presidential candidate I have seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Ezedon(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2022
He couldn't do it though
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by VIKTO83(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2022
When BAT said it was his life time ambition people came for his throat. For you to make a good leader for a country like Nigeria has to be born out of ambition. You have to be ambitious to be a leader and as for a country like Nigeria u need that touch of madness.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by kingyakos: 7:11am On May 20, 2022
All this visiting of irrelevant old cargos are for what if i may ask, we should stop all this nonsense before it becomes a tradition in our campaign process.
Old things has passed away and we shouldn't try making it New

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:13am On May 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... So Wike was right ? grin

May be we should consider patients from psychiatry hospitals as likely Presidential candidates or we settle for Portable

Which of them? I was born and brought up at Yaba, but I am from Abeokuta. So, the Yaba Psychiatric Hospital and the Aro Psychiatric Hospital are very close to me. I can help Nigeria is choosing the Maddest from these two hospitals

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by twosquare(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2022
Split the country accordingly...People glory in discomfort. A lot of you are suffering from PTSD.

Imagine loving a house full of trouble and a dysfunctional system than a house of peace though not filled with meat.

Forget about Nigeria people and have your own sovereign country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 7:14am On May 20, 2022
I have always said this. Maybe somebody like Wike. You must not have a human face as a leader though rights of the people must not be stepped upon. There are so many criminals, ex-convicts, armed robbers, rirualists, cultists...name them in Government today. They need to be weeded off. Those among the masses are even worse

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by lomprico(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2022
Baba, you had the chance to put us in a pedestal to greatness but greed ate u up.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2022
That's the more reason Wike is the best candidate for the job
He is an intelligent mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by frenzzy2(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:17am On May 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I have always said this. Maybe somebody like Wike. You must not have a human face as a leader though rights of the people must not be stepped upon. There are so many criminals, ex-convicts, armed robbers, rirualists, cultists...name them in Government today. They need to be weeded off. Those among the masses are even worse

Wike has that madness, just like Fashola too.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by hollywater: 7:17am On May 20, 2022
Brunosamel:
Yes baba Buhari was mad and desperate and he later became Nigeria president just like Jagaban Tinubu is becoming mad and desperate to be Nigeria president.

Only time will tell grin
In his dream. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Honourable1901(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Ori baba e gbale
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
You will hate Afonja till you die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.