Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria (23686 Views)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Obasanjo: It’s Nice Aisha Buhari Is Speaking Out / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by adebayo987: 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
onuman:

Oyibo people wouldn't form a country with many different ethno-religious groups. Such a country can never work; therefore stronger foreign people shall colonize, indirectly run and pillage such a country of confusion. That's what has been wrong with Nigeria.
But Nigerians are not Oyibo people who understand that a country of diverse ethno-religious groups doesn't work. If Nigerians are Oyibo people, they would have dissolved Nigeria into more manageable countries.
Bless you! Indeed there's a wise man here...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by nathyx(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2022
That is why nigeria need a mad man like Wike cool
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by docyomex(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2022
JOIN ON WHATSAPP NOW!
Class : tinyurl. com/Markerink
This training is organized and sponsored by Dr.yomex Labstores, a laboratory supplies store for schools, colleges and laboratories.
The company hopes to impact as many organizations, particularly schools, on how to
1. Cut down COSTS on marker inks which original ones are mostly imported, depending on dollar exchange rates and are increasingly expensive.
2.We also want to EMPOWER and TRAIN school owners to consider venturing into the business of marker ink sales and production and increase their cash flow .
3. TRAIN school owners on how to COMPETE with other marker ink products and scale up the business.
The class will hold online and we will using YouTube for the demonstration sessions and will provide a slide document prior to the class to follow the process and have good understanding.

Contact us on : dryomexlabstores@ Gmail. com
or call
Abayomi: 08092277304

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Anndrew(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
Okobola146:
and he must be ready to step on hoes
Foes
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Igbojew: 4:33pm On May 20, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://punchng.com/it-requires-madness-to-rule-nigeria-says-obasanjo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR38ZITlnUocty1cmjOpUEvEqG70jy-6_Vl_AYu9pqnkr06enqBWGTHuDEg#Echobox=1652992305-1
See this coward that handed Sharia law to Northern governors back then in a platter of gold chest beating like his people.Obansanjo the true is you are the one that gave birth to Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits after you cowardly bowed to pleasure by Nothern governors when they forced you to allow them to established Sharia law.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
yes, he ruled u and ur clan for eight years and another afonger will still rule u for another eight years again, if u no con like am u re free to use the nearest transformer grin

GO AND PLAY WITH KIDS! I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES AND HUNGRY RATS!
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

GO AND PLAY WITH KIDS! I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES AND HUNGRY RATS!
Ur region has bn breeding brats and nonentities for ages

U can ask them over there grin,

Just ready to be get ruled or u pack out.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Tundex911: 3:41am On May 21, 2022
Make I no say wetin dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.