Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria (23687 Views)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Obasanjo: It’s Nice Aisha Buhari Is Speaking Out / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by josebayo1: 8:37am On May 20, 2022
It requires madness to rule Nigeria what about yo embezzle
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by adebayo987: 8:38am On May 20, 2022
onuman:

Madness is mentally sick.

Obasanjo indicting himself.
The country he fought for to remain one requires madness to be governed.
In other words, Nigeria is not fit for a country.
Ormo! He knows what he's saying... Nigeria today is no longer the Nigeria of yesterday! There are foreign powers either religiously driven or economically driven that want Nigeria's economy to worsen. Even GEJ was seen as a bad leader when Nigeria's economy was booming under him by both foreigners [using his disagreement over same sex marriage as an excuse] and us all, and they/we all wanted him to leave power [they were surprised to see him accept defeat, he would have been treated like Gadafi if he had stayed. They even threatened "NO NIGERIA AFTER GEJ"]. Today, even the foreign powers are silent over Buhari's rule. None of them spoke against Buhari because Nigeria's economy is at the level they want so that they can come & steal our intellectuals.

OBJ knows what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2022
Twoclans:
I totally agree with him.....The country needs someone who will damm the consequences and take decisions that will move the country forward.

I pity all this people justlling to be Nigerians president in 2023,they will be inheriting a very troubled nation.

You think they are coming to being progress.
It's just business and power for them.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by dododawa1: 8:42am On May 20, 2022
Baba just campaign for TINUBU and against gentle man OSIBANJO.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by cactus1549: 8:43am On May 20, 2022
Wike is the man
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Teerach: 8:45am On May 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Dominique Justwise Seun
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Call them to block me like say I dey use NL like active member. Nonsense. Even FB, Twitter, IG I nor dey do, na NL go con dey worry me say dem wan block me. Abegy shift. And don't forget to block my account by yourself.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by SaturnNick(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin MAD MEN EVERYWHERE
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2022
I agree with baba. Of a truth Nigeria requires the iron fist if a determined mad man to rescue her from the grips of insecurity and corruption but the question remain "do we have such a leader?

For quite a while now, I have been following the activities of governor wike of Rivers state regarding his war against illegal oil theft in Rivers state. He( wike has successfully reduced it to almost zero same with the way he stopped ipob from implementing their site at home in pharcourt. So in my own humble opinion I strongly believe that governor wike will do will well in tackling the insecurity problems of Nigeria. In the area of corruption, I can't vouch for governor wike or any other leader in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by pquaver(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Anointedclass:
i remember when baba sent soldiers to level a whole community that year grin

No one will get away with such in 2022. Times have changed. It's even harder to be mad now in presidency.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by kay29000(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Oloki:
Baba no lie. Nija is too complex for a sain person to rule. Too much diversity.

On a serious note, the person must put ethnicity aside and rule like a Nigerian. Not Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani or ibiobio acclaim person.

Exactly
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by orisa37: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
COOOOORECT TO THE FOUR OBJECTIVES.
Osinbajo IS GOLD.
LET US GO FOR GOLD.
FOR Osinbajo IS MAD, PASSIONATE, WISE DETERMINED AND DISCERNING.
OSINBAJO IS A DANIEL COME TO JUDGEMENT.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by owunabastard: 9:10am On May 20, 2022
I even prefer El Rufai
JAMO4REAL1:
Yes the person must be a powerful man in spiritual and strong must have Colo in head someone like wike
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This Afonja baba again angry angry
yes, he ruled u and ur clan for eight years and another afonger will still rule u for another eight years again, if u no con like am u re free to use the nearest transformer grin
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2022
said Nigeria required a leader driven by passion and ‘madness’ to rule the country and put it on the right footing.

Baba iyabo tell them make then no say that seat no be for child play.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Truthisbittte10: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This Afonja baba again angry angry
you better pray make you reach the level wey baba don reach for life
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by goody2019: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
"...will only be put right by Nigerians at the forefront of our situation. "

The leader must be mad enough to deal with the past leaders who brought the country to this level, who are still ruling this country underground, making the nation ungovernable. Make them account for what they did when they were on seat, that are so difficult, almost impossible to undo presently.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Nicenixon: 9:32am On May 20, 2022
vikstandon:
It requires Madness to rule Nigeria. Is that to say Nyesome Wike is your preferred Candidate.
I am saying this because he is currently the roaming mad Presidential candidate I have seen so far.
You are right bro.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Truthisbittte10: 9:38am On May 20, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
It’s always easy to criticize.But when baba Dey dia.him truly mad ?
baba no fear anybody during his time as a president, and baba take many difficult action,
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Evatrica1: 9:46am On May 20, 2022
Yes Nigeria needs a mad man with great passion to place Nigeria on the path of glory. Some people mentioned wike as the man but I stand to disagree. This Is a man who thinks everything is achieved by brute force. We need men of wisdom and tenacity to achieve to be at the helm.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Truthisbittte10: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
IT SHOULD BE A GRAVE AGONY FOR HIM AS HE LIVE TO WATCH THE COUNTRY HE PARTICIPATED IN DESTROYING, BEFORE HIS DEMISE.

Nothing can be more agonizing than witnessing the result of your own evil machinations depresses demoralizes and wreck unmitigated havoc on your psyche and soul.

THE CRY AFTER SPILLED MILK IS NOT ONLY HYPOCRITIC RATHER DISINGENUOUS AND INSULTING TO OUR SENSIBILITIES. THIS MAN HAS BELITTLED US ENOUGH. ABOUT TIME WE RID OURSELVES OF HIM IGNORE HIM AND DISCARD HIM FROM OUR EXISTENSE.

Twice he meddled in our lives and messed us up. Somebody should ask this BRUTE to shut his trap or keep it to himself.

OBJ is an obnoxious irritant and must keep off.
who go help us tied down this mad man talking trash, omo ale
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Truthisbittte10: 9:48am On May 20, 2022
9japride:
See who's talking. Someone that had the opportunity to take Nigeria to greater heights but didn't. The privatisation programmes he did during he's tenure made life difficult for a lot of families. Their layoff benefits are still being owed to this day including other mismanagement of the country. And yet they keep parading themselves as a good leader. I don't blame, I blame the people still voting in people of outdated mindset. The 1999 era kind of politics shouldn't be reinforced again.
oga shot up jooo
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Alexpetra: 10:52am On May 20, 2022
The other day, he was talking about ogbologbo lawyer to fight corruption... Now na mad person we need to rule Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Alexpetra: 10:54am On May 20, 2022
Speaking of which... What we need now is leader NOT ruler, because All this ruler no straight again.
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by onuman: 11:01am On May 20, 2022
adebayo987:
Ormo! He knows what he's saying... Nigeria today is no longer the Nigeria of yesterday! There are foreign powers either religiously driven or economically driven that want Nigeria's economy to worsen. Even GEJ was seen as a bad leader when Nigeria's economy was booming under him by both foreigners [using his disagreement over same sex marriage as an excuse] and us all, and they/we all wanted him to leave power [they were surprised to see him accept defeat, he would have been treated like Gadafi if he had stayed. They even threatened "NO NIGERIA AFTER GEJ"]. Today, even the foreign powers are silent over Buhari's rule. None of them spoke against Buhari because Nigeria's economy is at the level they want so that they can come & steal our intellectuals.

OBJ knows what he's saying.

Oyibo people wouldn't form a country with many different ethno-religious groups. Such a country can never work; therefore stronger foreign people shall colonize, indirectly run and pillage such a country of confusion. That's what has been wrong with Nigeria.
But Nigerians are not Oyibo people who understand that a country of diverse ethno-religious groups doesn't work. If Nigerians are Oyibo people, they would have dissolved Nigeria into more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by jrusky(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Yes the person must be a powerful man in spiritual and strong must have Colo in head someone like wike

Trust me u make sense bro. You have just said it all.

Naturally Nigerian are the most stubborn and crafty people under the sun only a strong, passionate and mad man can rule it.

Anyone coming with Buhari style or Gej style won't solve any problem.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by 9japride(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Truthisbittte10:
oga shot up jooo
[color=#006600][/color]

Did I lie?
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by ohiku4every1(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2022
Then, Yahaya Bello is more than mad to get it fixed
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 11:34am On May 20, 2022
Crazy talk from crazy man
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
What a mad man indeed...as his memtal health in the late '70s' pointed to. NO wonder he led Nigeria to its prevailing agonising state and the destructive 1979& 1999 constitutions in the bids of he, and his madding crowd, cronies and military& Kuru bandwagons to have Nigeria(ns) as extension of their private estate. And by so doing subjugate and re-colonise Nigeria - the landlords of Nigeria - as these mad men claim to be. NB.They would soon be shattered....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 11:40am On May 20, 2022
What a mad man indeed...as his memtal health in the late '70s' pointed to. NO wonder he led Nigeria to its prevailing agonising state and the destructive 1979& 1999 constitutions in the bids of he, and his madding crowd, cronies and military& Kuru bandwagons to have Nigeria(ns) as extension of their private estates. And by so doing subjugate and re-colonise Nigeria - the landlords of Nigeria - as these mad men claim to be. NB.They would soon be shattered....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by PrinceMon101(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2022
"Nigeria needs a mad man to turn things around"

-Wike
Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by Lordswat(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
all the politics leaders in Nigeria are already mad
what they need is psychiatric check up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.