Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House (7494 Views)

Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 10, 2014
This is a crime against humanity,Kwankwaso and the ex Governor Shekarau are demonic bandits. How can such a law be made that gives them a blank cheque to purchase or build any house they desire in the country. This people are beyond evil,their soul has been sold and taken over by the devil.

I really weep for this country,the devil has his minions ruling the country. Never seen human beings so selfish and heartless in the world. Nigeria leaders are a stain and curse to this world,unrepentant thieves.

No other country in the world has any such provision,I repeat no other country! This is legalised robbery and this same fool Kwankwaso is running for President under APC and some fools will still be supporting this demonic and selfish bandits that call themselves leaders.

I know Akwa Ibom,Lagos,Rivers,Delta and some other states have the same provision. Nigeria leaders should be carted to The Hague for Economic Terrorism,this leaders after looting during their tenure,ensure they continue to rape their states after they have left office. They are animals,pure scum and dont deserve to live among the human race.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by brownlord: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2014
APC change crew, banicansta, berem, demdem, egift over to you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Demdem(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2014
brownlord:
APC change crew, banicansta, berem, demdem, egift over to you

Brownfool, when did ur papa became apc crew? Besides, ever heard me root for kwakwaso?
@ Topic, it's unfortunate.
This kind of law can be found in almost all the states and we unfortunately don't have the right leadership to bring order to the system.
Even shekarau will / is also be a beneficiary since nothing was said about repealing the said law when he was governor.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by brownlord: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownmygod, when did my papa became apc crew ? Besides, ever heard me root for kwakwaso?
@ Topic, it's unfortunate.
This kind of law can be found in almost all the states and we unfortunately don't have the right leadership to bring order to the system.
Even shekarau will / is also be a beneficiary since nothing was said about repealing the said law when he was governor.

retardemdem, you mean you now ashamed of your identity? are you no longer progressthieves or you've seen the fraud and criminal act perpetuated by your party leaders and now rebuking them, are you really denying this or just part of your normal stupidity to deny them on a thread and suck their dicckk in other thread?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2014
brownlord:

retardemdem, you mean you now ashamed of your identity? are you no longer progressthieves or you've seen the fraud and criminal act perpetuated by your party leaders and now rebuking them, are you really denying this or just part of your normal stupidity to deny them on a thread and suck their dicckk in other thread?

Brownfool, that u Av sworn ur life and entire cursed lineage to Jonathan cocck and the killer party doesn't mean we all have to attach ourselves with something?
Again, who are ur papas party elders? I simply can't fathom this madness actually.
Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by brownlord: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, that u Av sworn ur life and entire cursed lineage to Jonathan cocck and the killer party doesn't mean we all have to attach ourselves with something?
Again, who are ur papas party elders? I simply can't fathom this madness actually.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

I have constantly bang your head with the truth but seems you are a lost soul already and can't be redeemed.

Olodo, i don't give a phuck about Jonathan, i have told you several times, i want him booted out ASAP, but who is the change? the criminals apc change party of yours want to force down on the masses? or the same party who wants to fulfill PDP mandate of returning power to the north at all cost thereby shutting the door at candidates from other region not minding if they are qualified or not.

Or the criminal who was two time vice in corrupt pdp govt. jump shipped and idiats like you now see him as saint, please who is the change your party is giving?

retardemdem, i din't vote for Jonathan in the past election, and i am not considering it now, the worst is if he gets the PDP ticket and your party bring me a corrupt and incompetent candidate, i won't vote in the next election

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
brownlord:

I have constantly bang your head with the truth but seems you are a lost soul already and can't be redeemed.

Brownfool, on the contrary am much wiser than whatever ur lineage can bring up. I thread on u so easily and toss u as I deem fit.

Olodo, i don't give a phuck about Jonathan, i have told you several times, i want him booted out ASAP, but who is the change? the criminals apc change party of yours want to force down on the masses? or the same party who wants to fulfill PDP mandate of returning power to the north at all cost thereby shutting the door at candidates from other region not minding if they are qualified or not.

Brownfool the hypocrite again I ask u, who do u have in mind capable of chasing the current curse currently in aso rock? Till date u avnt given any. Fool, u can only deceive ur shameless like.
Besides, does it matter where the next leader comes from be it north, south, East or west as long as such is competent? Fool, i smell bigotry oozing out from ur words. U know Jonathan is a failure and yet u think no one is better than him out of millions of Nigerians. Fool, succk jonaadaft cocck wirh sense biko.

Or the criminal who was two time vice in corrupt pdp govt. jump shipped and idiats like you now see him as saint, please who is the change your party is giving?

Brownfool, show me where ur fathers regard Atiku as saints and would be convinced u aren't a bastard.

retardemdem, i din't vote for Jonathan in the past election, and i am not considering it now, the worst is if he gets the PDP ticket and your party bring me a corrupt and incompetent candidate, i won't vote in the next election

Brownfool, u can only deceive ur cursed lineage and murrafucker oba. Why won't u vote in Jonathan again and again? He is the source of ur sustenance so why would u want him to go.
Shameless fool, Jonathan till ur early grave.

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by brownlord: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Demdem post=27879724][/quote]

Are you crazy? what you mean millions of Nigeria, is your party considering anyone from other region apart from the north? will a wise party even gamble with someone who has lost election three times to be their ambassador?

I ask you again, are you telling with all the praise by your party to Fashola, as a technocrat, best thing to happen to Nigeria since slice bread, such a man is not worthy of picking your ticket, why should it be a man who ruled 30 years ago, are you telling me buhari with his popularity, if he openly endorse fashola or any younger candidate, raise their hand at every apc campaign in the 36 state, and ask his followers to vote for such a candidate they won't vote? what does he want to offer that can't be put in the party manifesto and allow a younger generation, retardemdem can't you think anymore? do you believe buhari or atiku can defeat jonathan? if you ever think so then you the biggest fooool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Demdem(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2014
brownlord:

Are you crazy? what you mean millions of Nigeria, is your party considering anyone from other region apart from the north? will a wise party even gamble with someone who has lost election three times to be their ambassador?

Brownfool, who am u to determine for any party when am not even a member? Any party can choose to pick anyone from anywhere as they deem fit the same way ur party as deemed it fit to anoint a well known failure.

I ask you again, are you telling with all the praise by your party to Fashola, as a technocrat, best thing to happen to Nigeria since slice bread, such a man is not worthy of picking your ticket, why should it be a man who ruled 30 years ago, are you telling me buhari with his popularity, if he openly endorse fashola or any younger candidate, raise their hand at every apc campaign in the 36 state, and ask his followers to vote for such a candidate they won't vote? what does he want to offer that can't be put in the party manifesto and allow a younger generation, retardemdem can't you think anymore? do you believe buhari or atiku can defeat jonathan? if you ever think so then you the biggest fooool

Again brownfool, has Fashola shown interest in contesting? Has he shown interest and didn't see my kind supporting him. Fool, Av always told u that u are really daft. So u expect demdem to go beg him to signify interest eh.
Nothing will happen if that isn't done.
So fool, who again are we lookin at to chase the curse away.
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
LOL.. Nigerians sure likes to talk. Y'all b*tch all day and not do anything about it. What a people?
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by AcidosisMega: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
See future president grin grin grin

Pre-election revelation by AcidosisMega.

We are going to dig deeeeppp grin grin

Pretend like you've forgotten; and act like you don't know history because of N50/post job; I acidosis will re-visit history cheesy

We shall dig deep grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by jamace(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
And he will tell us he is a progressive. Most of these our leaders are daft. They forgot that history will expose their actions and inactions from generation to generation.
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Leebeedo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
It is God in heaven that will punish all of you , including your generation unborn......this is so,so unfair,really unfair
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by AcidosisMega: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
jamace:
And he will tell us he is a progressive. Most of these our leaders are daft. They forgot that history will expose their actions and inactions from generation to generation.
grin grin

Thank God for google
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
progressive!!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by AcidosisMega: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
grin
Re: Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2014
oluface:
I BELIEVE BOKO HARAM MISSION IS TO CLEAR ALL OUR CORRUPT LEADER, BECAUSE YESTERDAY, I WENT TO MILE 12 TO GET SOME FOOD STUFF, SO I ASKED A MALLAM A QQUESTION THAT  '' DO YOU THINK WHAT BOKO HARAM ARE DOING IS GOOD, THEN HE REPLIED ME WITH FISEBILILAH, MEANING, IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH, THEN I ASKED HIM HOW CAN IT BE IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH WHEN YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, THEN HE REPLIED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THE BOKO ARE NOT JUST KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT THEY WANT TO VANISH ALL THE CORRUPT GOVERMENT OFFICIAL, HE SAID THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS HER LEADER,

Utter bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. / FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.