Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family (24856 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by eflintsone(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2022
tiswell:
evil child if destiny,killing the mum as premeditated by their occultic kingdom sad

May we not bring children that will end our lives insha Allah

are you alright ?
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by JDJ4: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Very sad
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by neonly: 9:52am On May 20, 2022
donleo92:
At a young age, this baby would now start experiencing suffering if he doesn't get a proper guidance.

Nothing pass mama love ooh. that's why I have concluded that my kids can't go to live with any relation ooh. if na garri I get for house, me and my kids go drink am than for them to go dey live wit person

U never jam some wicked mother wey no send her children
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Cyprian221: 9:52am On May 20, 2022
Winningbot:
Na wa o cry..op try cover the woman face abeg

Them dey look for her people and other people wey know her you say make op cover her face... Nawa 4 some of una o

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by tymicjay77: 9:56am On May 20, 2022
tiswell:
evil child if destiny,killing the mum as premeditated by their occultic kingdom sad

Stupidity is a great disease... You read from the Op write up that the mother died as a result of accident, how are u so sure is not even the mother that use her own body to protect any harm that would have touch her baby.
Some people are just too daft to comment something reasonable embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Truely to be silent sometimes is a wisdom display.

3 Likes

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
This breaks my heart
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by donleo92(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2022
neonly:

U never jam some wicked mother wey no send her children

Na if the man no live to him responsibility, na him go make the woman turn dragon
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Bimpe29: 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Fmghewzy(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Winningbot:
Na wa o cry..op try cover the woman face abeg

Why
They need help identify her family.... So .....
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by foreshore(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Child Survives Motor Accident That Killed Mother In Minna. Help Needed To Locate Family (Graphic Photo)

A broadcaster at Prestige FM Radio, Minna, Niger state, Nurudden Isyaku, is seeking for information on the family of a child whose mother died in an accident on Thursday evening, May 19, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0X6ZdDcoLSNZcgxK4X94sYRpiptWPfGCa5UcEgKrEomhAYtYm7WVBdSkTHjhrc39Ul&id=100002356131261

The graphic picture of the deceased mother was attached so that family and friends of the deceased can identify by her and go help the child.

So sad
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by tiswell(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2022
tymicjay77:

Stupidity is a great disease... You read from the Op write up that the mother died as a result of accident, how are u so sure is not even the mother that use her own body to protect any harm that would have touch her baby.
Some people are just too daft to comment something reasonable embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Truely to be silent sometimes is a wisdom display.
keep kwayet,ordinary spiritual sense you nor get,very canal anyhow sombori

tueh!!! sad
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by cayorday89(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2022
donleo92:
At a young age, this baby would now start experiencing suffering if he doesn't get a proper guidance.

Nothing pass mama love ooh. that's why I have concluded that my kids can't go to live with any relation ooh. if na garri I get for house, me and my kids go drink am than for them to go dey live wit person
Why not abort that thought of you having garri at home and get the mindset of giving the best to your kids devoid of poverty,reason is at a point in time whether rich or poor, children will have to live with others although there are rare cases it's not necessary and what will matter at that time is the relationship you have with your children to be able to inform you if they are treated with love or hatred them you will act accordingly.
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by 21savages: 11:28am On May 20, 2022
donleo92:

Exactly, except if he/she wants to go and stay willingly.
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Jumoke88(f): 11:42am On May 20, 2022
LORD HAVE MERCY,
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Testimony1988(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2022
That road is always a danger zone but God has been faithful.
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by neonly: 11:57am On May 20, 2022
donleo92:

Na if the man no live to him responsibility, na him go make the woman turn dragon

U are a learner belief me
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by ofemigeorge(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
tiswell:

This child is going to be great. The devil killed the one person that will protect, love and train him up to greatness.

May God not allow the devil to make life difficult for us. But we will fulfill destiny easily.
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by YourFavorite21(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2022
Omo, to travel by road in Nigeria currently, no be beans o
Na by God's grace.

Rest in peace madam.

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by EmzyT: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
tiswell:

[/s]

“When you are dead, you don't know you're Dead. All the pain is felt by others, the same thing happens when you are Stupid”.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! smiley

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by bablon20(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2022
Didn't they find a mobile phone on her?
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by tiswell(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

“When you are dead, you don't know you're Dead. All the pain is felt by others, the same thing happens when you are Stupid”.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! smiley
you are just too canal to understand the things of the spirit. sad
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by EmzyT: 1:38pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by tiswell(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Brainwashed Idiot. grin I guess Nollywood has done no good to your already frustrated life hence the reason you link everything to spiritism grin grin When your mates are far advancing in technologies in different part of the world, you're here killing yourself with some fetish beliefs grin grin

People like you are the type who won't work on how to improve their lives now but would later start blaming their innocent uncle for tying their destiny on a Mango tree grin grin
e really pain you like this

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by EmzyT: 1:48pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
tiswell:
e really pain you like this
[/s]

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by tiswell(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Pain me? Over what actually? grin am I being debited over your Ignorance? grin grin

I just dey clear you reality, you better accept it now or keep wallowing in your own stupidity grin grin
Goan die! efulefu sombori sad
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by donleo92(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
neonly:

U are a learner belief me
Anyway, I never marry and I no get girlfriend... so what do I know
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by donleo92(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2022
21savages:
Exactly, except if he/she wants to go and stay willingly.

And the willingly na with my parents. that's their grand ma

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by 21savages: 5:30pm On May 20, 2022
donleo92:

And the willingly na with my parents. that's their grand ma
for the past 17yrs ave been staying with my grand parents since I lost my mum, grand parents they love their grand children, Not easy For though. No matter the love they show u u’ll still miss ur parents love.

1 Like

Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

I am just going to assume that it is the fact that you are a MONKEY and that is why your brain does not function as it should.

Seek mental help. Your retardation is no fun!

By the way I love my dp, I was at a mall with a friend of course. It was a fun day for me really smiley.

Says a bobriskified black monkey who hides under female moniker to attain little relevance on SM as consolation for his inconsequential existence.
Even at all time low, I'll be smarter than your god mode.

White slavers need to come down again with chains in their hands. Too many fools roaming Africa, who need to be dragged about in the woods and fed with grass.
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by neonly: 10:26pm On May 20, 2022
donleo92:

Anyway, I never marry and I no get girlfriend...
so what do I know

Been in marriage buzz for 15yrs so belief me some women are just evil I pray u jam yur other half when settling down
Good luck
Re: Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family by donleo92(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2022
neonly:

Been in marriage buzz for 15yrs so belief me some women are just evil I pray u jam yur other half when settling down
Good luck

Woow..
thanks man and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Captain For Life Over Lagos Boat Mishap Deaths / Ghana Expelled 541 Nigerians & They Were Abandoned At The Nigerian Embassy / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.