Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. (390 Views)

Any Atheist Here? / I Was Really Scared When I Read This Message, Could This Be Real??! / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 10:20am On May 20, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Since there is none, let this, then, be mainly for the nature worshippers.

Here it goes:

Anyone who does not know God is simply foolish. Such people look at the good things around them and still fail to see the living God. They have studied the things he made, but they have not recognized the one who made them. Instead, they suppose that the gods who rule the world are fire or wind or storm or the circling stars or rushing water or the heavenly bodies.

People were so delighted with the beauty of these things that they thought they must be gods, but they should have realized that these things have a master and that he is much greater than all of them, for he is the creator of beauty, and he created them. Since people are amazed at the power of these things, and how they behave, they ought to learn from them that their Maker is far more powerful.

When we realize how vast and beautiful the creation is, we are learning about the Creator at the same time.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by Omotakins(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2022
Who would you say is more foolish? Is it they that say there's no God or they that worship nature?
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Your elohe is a man made clown who only exist in y'all small mind.. cheesy
Apart from sitting on his throne for the judgement day...what other sensible thing does he have to offer...?

2 Likes

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Apart from sitting on his throne for the judgement day...what other sensible thing does he have to offer..
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
Omotakins:
Who would you say is more foolish? Is it they that say there's no God or they that worship nature?

Who do you think?
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Apart from sitting on his throne for the judgement day...what other sensible thing does he have to offer..

Do you mind giving me your identity?
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
elated177:

Do you mind giving me your identity?
My identity is that God is man made..

1 Like

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 11:05am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My identity is that God is man made..

Nah! Reveal your identity. I want assess your mental state.

1 Like

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Apt.
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Very wicked individuals claiming atheists here.

1 Like

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by RoyalDiadems: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a senseless comment from someone who ran away from the questions of why he cannot determine his own stature, cannot determine his own fate, colour and duration of life. A real fool who cannot see that he does not own himself.
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Apt.
Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by budaatum: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2023

Re: If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt. by elated177: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Shut up, budaatum. Do you not even realize that the religious section is one of the least, if not the least, visited sections? How many meaningful threads get created here on daily basis? You should even be happy that anyone is bumping anything in this section.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons Why God Allow Evil To Exist ? / Ideas ,and Inspirations / Student Arrested At Catholic School After Saying There Are Two Genders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.