Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex (73481 Views)

Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Queen Of England Showed Up At Kings College In Her ₦4.7b Bentley State Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Giorgia: 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
Village people have found Elon Musk.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Bignuell(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
You collect the $250k abi you no collect??

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by SocialJustice: 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
Elon should make it known to flight attendants of the possibility of sex.

As I grow older, my personal female nurses, doctors, security and maids should all know they can be f*cked whenever I like. If they think it is beyond them, then no need taking the job.

She has been paid $250k, what more does she want? She doesn't even have the resources to take on Elon in a court battle.

Bitches always wanting to reap where they did not sow.

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Noshitboi(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Alusiizizi(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
I knew it was just a matter of time before the parasites(you know who I refer to) came for him.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Haylel: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
j
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by underpinna: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
Kingdemu:
Elon has already hinted in his tweets some weeks back that there are forces all out to bring him down. I believe same forces are at work here.

I don't get you sir...

Being a billionaire makes the man a saint or what?!!

Is any man above misbehaving whether wealthy or poor?!?!

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Moneyboyz: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
Wailers, percentage of people castigating him who are not guilty of sexual misconduct no reach 5 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by duality(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
So predictable. I could almost tell how the story will be without reading more than two lines.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by YemiBoss: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
This story no clear
I believe if Musk really did it then she would have been made to sign a non-disclosure agreement and that money just legitimate it
Which means she can never bring the topic to life again.

More so He’s human and he no rape her

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by ThePhenom2: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
I knew they would actually come after him, since he didn't support their demonic agenda....... He said it himself that the Higher forces where after him......The reason he said people shouldn't Cry when he's dead.......
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2022
Propaganda against Mr Musk, since he exposed twiiter.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by oyeb15: 12:19pm On May 20, 2022
Bring him down syndrome
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by mradonis(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Enwhen(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:
Elon Musk paid which means there's a high chance it happened.

Not surprised though.

Read am again

250k na for bribe , make she for no tell people ... Bit oyinbo no get secret, no matter how long, one day na one day...now e don burst

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Noshitboi(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
..things that poor people do every day and get away with... the rich will do and poor people will be calling for their heads
Much is expected from a rich man. Thus, as a rich man you don't have to behave like the poor people. Hope u gerrit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Giftexx: 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Since he said he'll unban Trump on twitter...I knew d Democrats will come for him
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by ntyce(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Kingdemu:
Elon has already hinted in his tweets some weeks back that there are forces all out to bring him down. I believe same forces are at work here.

He knew she was coming out.

No forces at work, only his dick misdirecting him

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Raxxye(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Why us this in the news now? Did she collect the 250k dolls and promised to keeo quiet?
Elon Musk should be the one suing her for breaking an agreement.
Nonsense!
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by VEHINTOLAR: 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
Wicked people,here they come again ! It's Elon Musk's turn;they want to bring him down ! Shut the f uck up bitch,you can go to hell with your stupid story !

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by BasedUsername: 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
Source: a friend of the alleged victim.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by usah4(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
Where was she when he was investing his life fortune, now that he has made it the Devil is here to claim some.
It always happens whenever one has made it in life, success comes with a lot of things oh.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by sucreblazing(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2022
Small time some mentally disabled people will talk say na only black people get jealousy for body watch as them go pull this man down now when different people start coming out
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Tbbt8: 12:25pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by GloriousGbola: 12:27pm On May 20, 2022
The Nigerian male does not disappoint.

Look at them falling over themselves to defend sexual misconduct.

I have to wonder how much lower Elon will go. Man seems hell bent on tarnishing himself before he has a real legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by AprokoGirl: 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:
Did she collect the 250k dollars?
So why is she saying all these now?

You Wan collect !!!!

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by UncleKoboko: 12:30pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:
Did she collect the 250k dollars?
So why is she saying all these now?

SHE IS A DESPERATE HOE

THAT IS HOW MOST OF THEM ARE

VERY WICKED GENDER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.