Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex (73538 Views)

Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Queen Of England Showed Up At Kings College In Her ₦4.7b Bentley State Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by franchasofficia: 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
Men are sexual creatures and nothing can take that away from men.

If Putin happens to visit Nigeria, you will be shocked to hear that he was struggling to collect one Naija local chick's phone number, its natural for men, their status or wealth cannot remove that. And the earlier the world realizes this natural weakness of men, the better for all, so its not a big deal, next news please undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by GCFR: 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
And so what? This was a mere proposal with two possible outcomes--YES or NO.
what is all the fuss about? Modern Women increasingly going nuts

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Iceberg3: 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
Witch... Awon Jezebel ti de o!!!!
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Asianjollof007: 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Every successful man should try to stay away from women.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by iamdapsyj(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Kingdemu:
Elon has already hinted in his tweets some weeks back that there are forces all out to bring him down. I believe same forces are at work here.

It's all political and Elon musk caused it himself. Why would he be saying that he will make Twitter a free speech platform when the deal for Twitter is eventually sealed and he will bring back Donald Trump to the platform. Democrats the won't take it lightly as they will do all within their power to rubbish Elon musk.

The person that is benefitting from this is the lady in question as she would be paid again to reveal this story...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by delishpot: 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
And Nigerian big babes are eating Arabu shit in dubai for less options.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Mickykarim: 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
IN 2016 AND SHE WAS ASKED TO TAKE LESSONS IN MASSAGE AND GET CERTIFIED.. INCLUDING, UNDRLINE PROPOSED.

This coming close to a decade after the billionaire vowed to and is exposing all the evil machinations of the UNDEMOCRATIC party of the diabolical left.

Mind you HE PROPOSED and nothing happened between them and was not forced or raped either. We recall Elon Musk already made it known that the undemocratic party whose ANTICS and Workings he knows too well would come after him for falling out with them. He chose to renounce the party and stand with the TRUTH.

ALL HE NEEDED DO WAS BUY Twitter. ONE OF THE NUMEROUS MACHINES AND TOOLS EMPLOYED BY THE EVIL LEFT TO OPPRESS HARASS AND INTIMIDATE ANYBODY AND WHOEVER OPPOSES AND OR STAND IN THE WAY OF THEIR DIABOLICAL ACTIVITIES.

They have designed and devised another method to perpetuate their evilness, with a statutory commission on DISINFORMATION to hound and haunt opposing views and browbeat everyone in line for their clandestine exercises.

THERE WOULD BE MORE SMEAR AND DIRTY TRICKS AGAINST Elon Musk. WATCH OUT FOR MORE CRAZY DIRTY CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by SirLakes: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Fear women they are agents of destruction
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Corporate2020: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:
Did she collect the 250k dollars?
So why is she saying all these now?

That is why some people are secretly assassinated.

You collected 250,000 US dollars, you are now saying nonsense again. Your grandmother in Hell Fire is calling you already.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by 007Marvel(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Women

They'll never give the complete story

Believe me...she's up to something destructive undecided

Who else is following Amber Heard Vs Johnny Depp palava.

That bitch is a comic actor and a chronic liar!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Acidbath: 1:16pm On May 20, 2022
I have never looked at dangote the same way.

So called powerful males are ever ready to damage their reputation because of pu$$i. That's how God designed it to keep them humble.

Sorry I wasn't referring to inventless bab00ns. There's no reputation to be damaged.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by izac82: 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
Kingdemu:
Elon has already hinted in his tweets some weeks back that there are forces all out to bring him down. I believe same forces are at work here.
These are the LGBT community, the left wing and abortionist, including anti Trump and everything that is standard according to natural laws, They don't want freedom of speech and so are out to fight dirty. They may end up bringing him down, just as they did to Donald Trump.
Imagine a civilization that encourages children to alter their gender, but will not allow kids to drink alcohol. No be madness be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Haylel: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
JovialJune:
If men learn to keep their hands and wandering diicks to themselves, they wouldn't be accused either falsely or not

In every narrative, they will always be an atom of truth in it.
You sexually abused me when I was young.
I won't come to say it out now, i'm patiently waiting till you make a name in life.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by PericomaNwankwo: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Super story

I don't think so, sounds perfectly like what Musk could. He is a very psychological person. Musk, before asking her for sex, must have thought about using a vulnerable part of her life (horses) to further woo her if she said no. I think the problem here is Musk must have thought she was the average masseuse that doubles as sex model.

Now to the case, what would happen to the 250k? I don't know much about the law.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Haylel: 1:22pm On May 20, 2022
tunize:

Sometimes this things are true most especially when the person involved is so infleuncial.
Your level of thinking does not pass the cut-off mark for common sense.
Why hasn't no one accused you of rape?
Wait till you become influential, and a girl you just winked at comes out and say you harassed her.
I and many others will campaign for her and make sure you rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by CalabarPikin: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
Skmoda360:

I'm following it all day in......

Heard is such a bitch....
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by adebayo987: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
Seun:
Elon Musk has been making noises on Twitter alleging that democrats were going to come after him for political reasons. Now we know why:

https://news.yahoo.com/spacex-flight-attendant-said-elon-221749528.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yup8A4CWDk8
they did it and are doing it to Trump! Not new...

They're now afraid that the guy may one day have interest for US presidency just like business man Trump did.

Bla bla bla continues...!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by GCFR: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
siofra:

This one is true.

Rich people like to think they can get away with things like this.

what is the thing here? Is this not a mere sexual proposal from one adult to another? from Adam to Eve? This is the way of biology. The DEMS and pro females are turning our world into something else. Damn annoying!!!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by phr33man(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
Aplaudez:
The truth is all men have their naughty part, my kid sister log in on my mum's phone and we happened to read what this teacher in her school is telling her on Facebook, she's just 15years ooo, the guy was already saying he love her and all, the matter escalates when mum saw it, and guess what? she went straight to report the teacher, he's been relieved of his job now, I know he's somewhere regretting his actions.

We men should just be careful, flirting can't just leave us.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by JovialJune(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
Haylel:

You sexually abused me when I was young.
I won't come to say it out now, i'm patiently waiting till you make a name in life.

Huh undecided

So does having a name later in life automatically erase the fact that you were sexually abused when you were young? Apply common sense pls.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
This is the way to go
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by CalabarPikin: 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
007Marvel:

That bitch is a comic actor and a chronic liar!

She's not even good at lying....more like a novice.... Something a teenager would've done better

My joy is Johnny keeping to his words of Amber not seeing his eyes ever again... cheesy cheesy
Can't help but love him for that

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
Shora fun obinrin oo olohun awa pelu e

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
Shora fun obinrin oluwa awa pelu e
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Skmoda360(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Heard is such a bitch....
She wanna finish Depp.....but God will surely vindicate him
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
Lol...Normal obtain.

Self control is a rare virtue.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by SenatePresdo(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
bepositive11:
Or maybe she's in fact telling the truth

Men in powerful positions abuse that power way too often

Even if it's true, is it a crime to for a man to ask a lady to Bleep him, who hasn't done that?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by lexy2014: 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
Sabadon:
Sexual harassment is bad, in whatever form, but you cant help but beg the question, "why is she revealing this now", mind you she collected the 250k dolls, you see these xx chromosome people ehnnnn fear them

Meanwhile, as dangote bombom dey internet naso elon peepee dey grin

Don't mind the clown. It seems it's now a crime for men to ask women for sex in the US.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by lexy2014: 1:35pm On May 20, 2022
bepositive11:
Or maybe she's in fact telling the truth

Men in powerful positions abuse that power way too often

Is it a crime for a man to ask a woman for sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.