Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? (133 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events / How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? by GentleLaw: 11:56am On May 20, 2022
I'm young and energetic and I am ready to gun for the money wherever it is. Financial problems are just much and man must try to meet up with the demands. This is by creating many streams of income and I'm considering acquiring training on car tracking installation.

Questions
You all car owners, have you installed tracker in your car? Do you still find the service relevant?

Others, what do you think of car tracking in today's world?

Thank you as I await your responses.
Re: Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? by NoPlaceLike(f): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? by GentleLaw: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
Guys what do you people think?
Re: Is It Advisable To Still Go Into Car Tracking Business? by GentleLaw: 4:52pm On May 20, 2022
No contributions?

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Its Friday / Dangote Group: We Intend To Invest Heavily In The Steel Sector / Tesla’s Aura Dims As Its Plunging Stock Highlights The Risks It Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.