Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist (43469 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
Met a guy at the gym yesterday who had a surgery for this. It's definitely a cyst, So he said. Nothing to panic about. I can get more information from him if you want me to. Like I said do not panic.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Vilgax: 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
it's called a Ganglion cyst.
it's harmless

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
Tell us were u hit ur head put 1st. That thing na boi so use hot water press am
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by MhizA(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
My mum had similar stuff on her wrist for years till she took it out through surgery.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by mokt(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
It's Ganglion, I have it on my wrist too. Don't just bother to operate it else, it will find its way back there. try to apply Hot LIPTON sack daily. for 3 days and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by BRATISLAVA: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:
Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

What is the name, causes and effects on the body?

What Medical Solutions can I seek?
See Attached pictures.

Lipomas/cysts.

Nothing dangerous, unless you just want them removed for aesthetic reasons. Though if it's a cyst you may just want it gone.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by 00FFT00(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:
Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

See Attached pictures.

This appears to be a fat deposit under the skin known as lipoma. A benign tumor of the fatty tissues.
They are usually benign and can be safely removed surgically under local Anesthesia.

They are usually soft to touch and shifts when pushed.
Seek a qualified dermatologist or visit a teaching hospital in your local area for a professional diagnosis.

Just removing it is not enough. They will need to perform a histological examination on the removed tissue to determine if it is benign or malignant. As I said above, they are usually benign.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by mrgreen4real(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:
I think it's lipoma abi what it called. If it is hard it maybe cyst.
Surgery should be able to take it out
You could be right. I removed cyst on my chin and it had similar shape to what this guy has
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
EXLOVER:
You will be a governor in Delta State soon
grin grin okowa has it

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by ajepako(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2022
When I was a teenager, I had that exact thing on my wrist

However, my parents took me for surgery and it was removed

It didnt grow back till date

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Atticusxsz(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
That's horn na.. Chaii.. You've received your mark already! cry

Lwkmd grin grin grin wicked!
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
DSC7:
Today na medical issues full FP....

May God help all of you...
are u try to say every Friday is medical check-up on nairaland u no 9ice @all
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Bestinstinct(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Had one on my forehead but I operated it.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by cmon(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Yes, I also had something similar a while back. The bulge only showed up when I bend my hand like you just did. When straight, there's no sign of the bulge. I assumed I sprained my wrist while lifting something, and ignored it. It eventually went on it's own.

2 Likes

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Faber(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
E be like say you don dey grow horn...who you offend.

I know of a deity in Enugu State. That grows people horn. If anyone offends you and you report the person there, you do the necessary sacrifices the person will develop horn
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by bayelsa1son(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
My cousin brother is suffering from this unusual growth, his own is that the hand have become so swelled like goiter no way to do surgeries
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by WhatUneverKnew: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
Damn i just ask this question a few days ago
Still looking for solutions to mine

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Godoverevery: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
oliverwrites:
Following as my daughter has it too on her forehead.

However, my uncle also had it and it disappeared on it own. Same as my cousin.

What could be the cause of it.
Just get iceblock place on it for 2-3 days......

Please do not rub with any oilment or hot water.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by descarado: 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
Everyday, from prik crawcraw and scabies from these guys yet they always open mouth to yab women that suffers from yeast infection caused by the same thing making them have all these crawcraw for prik or body.

If you quote me, you are on your own.
Unless you make sense kiss

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by WhatUneverKnew: 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
A305:
The one on the wrist is benign. Massage with sheerbutter (ori) or rob ointment and slam your wrist against the wall until it levels out.

If it reappears, you redo the routine.
Madoo

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by KosiGee(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
ModelLook:
This is called Ganglion Cysts

Ganglion cysts are lumps that most commonly develop in the wrist. They're typically round or oval and are filled with a jelly-like fluid. Ganglion cysts are noncancerous lumps that most commonly develop along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands. They also may occur in the ankles and feet.

What you need is something that destroys the growth from the inside of your blood.

Get this product ASAP and thank me later or else prepare to live with it forever. That's just the bitter truth.

You are evil. Stop marketing bs online and deceiving people. Quack

2 Likes

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by WhatUneverKnew: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...

My brother had similar stuff,for years.So maybe his was different from those who claimed it disappeared later.

He went for surgery.Was right in his forehead, painless but moves when you touch it.

St Nicholas hospital in VI.
How much in total for the surgery
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
ModelLook:
This is called Ganglion Cysts

Ganglion cysts are lumps that most commonly develop in the wrist. They're typically round or oval and are filled with a jelly-like fluid. Ganglion cysts are noncancerous lumps that most commonly develop along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands. They also may occur in the ankles and feet.

What you need is something that destroys the growth from the inside of your blood.

Get this product ASAP and thank me later or else prepare to live with it forever. That's just the bitter truth.
What about the one on the face?
Again, you said one should attack the stuff via the blood? Thought u said it's on a tendon sheath?
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by mbasharon(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.

[color=#000099][/color]

Don't operate it,it once happened to me especially the wrist own. I tried pressing it everyday buh it wasn't going down till I left it and forgot about it, uptill now I don't know how it vanished cos it's no longer on my hand
No drugs,no operation, nothing nothing and it jux went on it's own
Though I don't know the cause
Buh one or two things might have caused it,jux be taking excess water cos it can go a long way
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Johel(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.

The same thing developed on my head some years ago...e come make my ogor long on kind grin grin...back head come be like alien..

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by 07kjb: 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
One of the earliest people to receive the horn
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by dontro(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
Had something similar some years ago, hand only.

It went away on its own
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
I used to have such years ago you can only operate it .
It’s bad blood forming there

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by oli360(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
Rest your soul. It is a common type of outgrowth. It will disappear on its own later.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Elove1: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
dadavivo:

Learn to shut up when important discussion is going on

U re a big fool. Did I borrow data from you to comment.. I go insult ur wretched father
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
That's horn na.. Chaii.. You've received your mark already! cry

Do you know where your own will erupt from?....since you look like a preekstar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.