Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist (43462 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by cle62000(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
The other one on the hand once pop up on the same position on my left wrist over 20years ago
I was advised to apply boar oil morning and evening, which I did and I didn't know when it disappeared.
I applied it maybe two weeks or more

engrjosefz:
Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

What is the name, causes and effects on the body?

What Medical Solutions can I seek?
See Attached pictures.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Elidrisy20: 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
Na horn dey commit, in your previous life you be Goat
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by drsibz66(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
ModelLook:
This is called Ganglion Cysts

Ganglion cysts are lumps that most commonly develop in the wrist. They're typically round or oval and are filled with a jelly-like fluid. Ganglion cysts are noncancerous lumps that most commonly develop along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands. They also may occur in the ankles and feet.

What you need is something that destroys the growth from the inside of your blood.

Get this product ASAP and thank me later or else prepare to live with it forever. That's just the bitter truth.

That's not a ganglion on the head . Most likely a lipoma. Ganglion mostly grows in joints. Most commonly the wrist.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by aklion: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
Hormonal changes or imbalance... But just use ice to massage them. With time it should reduce. I think you reacting to something within your body system. Probably your intakes
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by lukmammy(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
It is lipoma bro. I carried that on my right hip for 4years but I got rid of it about 2 months ago. It doesn't pain, it doesn't itch, you only feel like a ball is moving in the lump if you press hard. 30-50mins surgery would take care of it
engrjosefz:
Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

See Attached pictures.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by paulGrundy(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.

Do you feel weak? Have fever at night? Shiver sometimes at night? Private part itching you?
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
EXLOVER:
You will be a governor in Delta State soon

Bro! Very few people will get this!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Samuelriano1(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
I think your biloncular artery that supplies cholesterol to the heart has been severed. But don't worry, just go to any chemist or pharmacist to give you some tatanus and chloroquine tablets, it should subside in a few days.

you don't just prescribe drugs like that on social media. are you a registered member of Nigerian pharmacist association? do you have a license? you people need to stop this honestly.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Elibakon: 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
If it's a Ganglion cyst, there's no cause for alarm. A trained and registered Nurse at your local hospital can treat it. Treatment is simple, they just insert a needle and draw out the cyst, it has a milky/yellow/red oil-like consistency. 2-3 times should do for a cyst that small. They'll place you on some simple drugs later.

But you have one on your head so it might be lipoma. Please seek proper medical advice and diagnosis from professionals, nairaland is hardly the place
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by ViktorCash: 4:35pm On May 20, 2022
This one everybody dey get abnormal growth nowadays on nairaland E be like say rapture don happen and we no know grin . OP you don get horn be that nah cheesy
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Preciousomakiye(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2022
Bro... Someone who has witnessed a similar case as urs recommeded dat you eat alot of cucumber as often as u can...
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Acidbath: 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
That's horn na.. Chaii.. You've received your mark already! cry

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by SenecaTheYonger: 4:51pm On May 20, 2022
Calcium deposit. Just use hot water to press it and rub aboniki every morning and night. It will disappear. I had it in my wrist too

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Temidayo9(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.
Ganglion cyst
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Acidbath: 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.

Sometimes, it disappears only to resurface. Be rest assured it's benign.

You can remove it surgically if it bothers you. See your doctor.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Owopariola01: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:

How dare you call a Nairalander "Alade Wuwo?" cheesy cheesy
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Psady(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
werey! U want kill person pikin.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
Horn
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by SoapQueen(f): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

This appears to be a fat deposit under the skin known as lipoma. A benign tumor of the fatty tissues.
They are usually benign and can be safely removed surgically under local Anesthesia.

They are usually soft to touch and shifts when pushed.
Seek a qualified dermatologist or visit a teaching hospital in your local area for a professional diagnosis.

Just removing it is not enough. They will need to perform a histological examination on the removed tissue to determine if it is benign or malignant. As I said above, they are usually benign.

Wow! Hmmmm
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by SoapQueen(f): 6:07pm On May 20, 2022
NinaArsenal:
Op it's called Lipoma, It's non cancerous, I did surgery few years ago to remove the one on my back.

I know someone who has it on the back. Got worried for the person when I started reading but your experiences bring me relief.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Chonu79(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
Abnormal growth on forehead or neck and wrist is usually called LIPOMA. I didn't one during December period from my neck through surgery though...All glory to God!
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by blacknoir: 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
And they shall receive the mark of the beaast on their forehead and right hand. My friend go to hospital please
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by JentuPrinz(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
Elove1:
Haaa. this is limpopo
Limpopo ko..kcee ni grin
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by stasius: 6:53pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What's the first differential for the one on the FOREHEAD?
Lipoma should come second

First differential remains Lipoma from the picture shown.
Proper history and physical examination will help elucidate other differentials.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by stasius: 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Calcium deposit. Just use hot water to press it and rub aboniki every morning and night. It will disappear. I had it in my wrist too

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Kingsean(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2022
engrjosefz:

See Attached pictures.

ganglion cyst. it can removed with a sterile needle.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Blesyn22(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2022
I remembered having one when I was around 15 to 16yrs though I was working with Chinese then and my body was new to carrying and lifting of goods as heavy as 300kg at least. I noticed it then and applied all kind of elf medication from shea butter, aboniki, Rob, cold and warm water to bandages and it didn't disappear. I left it to date as I was not feeling any pain on it but was only disturbed by the growing on my wrist.

It left on its own accord but returns any time I involve myself with rigorous activities with my palm.

It's nothing. If you're scared visit the hospital

Capiscé?
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by godwon01(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:
I think it's lipoma abi what it called. If it is hard it maybe cyst.
Surgery should be able to take it out
You are it is cyst formation .
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Wwwq: 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by bizmogl: 7:43pm On May 20, 2022
Had something similar on my left wrist about a year plus. Showed the doctor in a general hospital but he seemed clueless or uninterested. I decided to forget about it and removed my mind from it. Few months later, something brought my mind to it and I found out it had disappeared. I believe it's nothing serious. It'll go on it's own.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eben91: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
You like vawulence I swear grin grin cheesy
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Chival9(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Na you de write their names? grin
Shalommy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.