Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist (43484 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by bilulu(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
That's horn na.. Chaii.. You've received your mark already! cry
are you saying he's assistant lucifer
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by xaggar(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:
I think it's lipoma abi what it called. If it is hard it maybe cyst.
Surgery should be able to take it out

I think u are right. Its lipoma. Painless and doesn't gave any blood vessels supplying blood to it. Its harmless. But if u don't like it, the only way to get rid of it is by a minor surgical incision. No known drug cures it.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Tonnierichy(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
You should pray for yours too grin
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
I think your biloncular artery that supplies cholesterol to the heart has been severed. But don't worry, just go to any chemist or pharmacist to give you some tatanus and chloroquine tablets, it should subside in a few days.

okay prof/consultant
what would the tablets do actually sir?!
reattach the severed artery (according to you) on their own??!

even if it's due to a severed artery like you typed, shouldn't the appropriate attempt at remedying the severance be through surgery amongst other things??!
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by VirileNelly2420: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
Lol... grin grin. Una don come again. Mark of wetin dis time? cheesy
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by docseun: 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=engrjosefz post=113007935]Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

What is the name, causes and effects on the body?

What Medical Solutions can I seek?
See Attached pictures.

This is a soft tissue lesion with many possible diagnoses...a lipoma, epidermoid cyst, various types of skin adnexal lesions etc....just visit a doctor preferably a dermatologist. Its not likely something to be too worried about. Its most likely going to be surgically removed and you should be fine. All the best.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
stasius:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
p
Wats funny
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Chasegb(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:

Hahaha…You’re so mean�
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Shakathezulu1: 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
Walai e, u don mad. Lol
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2022
Johel:

The same thing developed on my head some years ago...e come make my ogor long on kind grin grin...back head come be like alien..

Please how did you treat it? Mine was through an accident brushed my head on the tarted road last month, since then it has refused to go down. I'm bothered.

I went to the hospital the Dr. Inserted syringe on it and drew it out without anything and said it's nothing that I should leave it. Something wey bulge oh! See Dr. Dey wine me. Please y'all should help.

I've applied ice block but once I sleep and wake up the bulge rises again.

Abeg.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
I used to have such years ago you can only operate it .
It’s bad blood forming there

Same thing they said but Dr. Couldn't draw out the bad blood why?
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2022
sarutobi:
As others have pointed out, the one on your head i am not sure but it looks like a Lipoma. You can have that surgically removed.

BUT you see the one on your wrist, that is a Ganglion Cyst. DO NOT surgically remove it as it might come back again and that's not to talk of the scar you will get from the surgery.

I removed my ganglion (on my wrist) surgically and it came back after a few years.

After that, i just ignored it completely. Now it is gone. It has been gone for about 3 years now.

So just leave it alone.

Mine was through an accident brushed my head on the tarred road but the other swell has gone down completely it's just one part on my forehead that has refused to go down. If i touch the part that was previously injured it seems there's a hard tissue there while below it there's like a bonny bulge. Omoh! I'm just worried and tired.

Went to hospital the Dr inserted syringe and drew it out without any drawing out any thing and said I shouldn't worry that it's nothing. But there's a f**king bulge mahn! Please help.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Johel(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Please how did you treat it? Mine was through an accident brushed my head on the tarted road last month, since then it has refused to go down. I'm bothered.

I went to the hospital the Dr. Inserted syringe on it and drew it out without anything and said it's nothing that I should leave it. Something wey bulge oh! See Dr. Dey wine me. Please y'all should help.

I've applied ice block but once I sleep and wake up the bulge rises again.

Abeg.

Sigh...well, I didn't treat anything o before I go dey hear million million inside hospital,money wey I suppose use dey see front i go come give one doctor wey Na 50 50 chances,..

I left it and accepted that nothing I can do about it, I wear cap most often while out, I'm unbothered because I'm a fine man so it doesn't make it so obvious except u observe closely at the upper part leading to the back skull,it's just by the centre. grin ;...Wetin man go do?...Only God knows...guess we are some kinda breed.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Ajibade123(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I had something similar on my wrist,this while growing up, but it eventually went away on its own, after a couple of months. undecided
but do you have to cancel his comment or are you a doctor??
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On May 20, 2022
Ajibade123:

but do you have to cancel his comment or are you a doctor??
I didn't cancel his comment, only the portion that indicated surgery as almost an only way of getting rid of cysts. undecided
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by martinslaura: 12:05am On May 21, 2022
Shalommy:

Take ya time o. No let that guy go jump 3rdmainland bridge o
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nobody: 12:41am On May 21, 2022
It will disappear... Had one on my wrist before.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:57am On May 21, 2022
Johel:

Sigh...well, I didn't treat anything o before I go dey hear million million inside hospital,money wey I suppose use dey see front i go come give one doctor wey Na 50 50 chances,..

I left it and accepted that nothing I can do about it, I wear cap most often while out, I'm unbothered because I'm a fine man so it doesn't make it so obvious except u observe closely at the upper part leading to the back skull,it's just by the centre. grin ;...Wetin man go do?...Only God knows...guess we are some kinda breed.. grin grin

Hazin ehn! Nawa oh! Well no qualms we dey.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by investigator007: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Visit your doctor asap.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Nmezor(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2022
oli360:
Rest your soul. It is a common type of outgrowth. It will disappear on its own later.
So true, I once had it
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by adisacool: 9:29am On May 21, 2022
It definitely means you have dirt's in your blood which needs to be treated.
Try and take local medication like agunmu.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by olaajilaran(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2022
Hello OP.
What's on your wrist is called Ganglion Cyst. It may affect other parts of your body too.
You can Google it or read more about it on Wikipedia.
I'm a medical student and it has happened to my friend before.
It can be easily eradicated Using a simple surgery. It's not so expensive.
You can do it in a government hospital, like LUTH.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by WhatUneverKnew: 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
LadyRosa:

I doubt.

Wish you luck.
But it can be done in government hospital.If you resident in the FCT, visit Federal staff.
Okay
Thanks
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by OvertheTop(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2022
engrjosefz:
Good Day Medical Experts here, Please I would like to know the effects of this growths I am noticing recently on my wrist.

The one on my forehead has been there for a long time say 5 or 6yrs back, I can't recall, but the one on my wrist started developing like months back.

It's a bit hard and fleshy, I don't feel any pains or whatsoever except when I press it very hard, but I am beginning to feel concerned about them.

What is the name, causes and effects on the body?

What Medical Solutions can I seek?
See Attached pictures.

The One on the wrist Happened to me.....because of Frequent you of the Mouse(computer)

The Solution:

I Press it often and Worried Less about it..... After like 6 Months, it disappeared.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Same thing they said but Dr. Couldn't draw out the bad blood why?
They can only operate it
The bad blood � can’t be draw out talking from experience it’s just like liver in chicken � very soft and slippy they can only cut it out.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:33am On May 22, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

They can only operate it
The bad blood � can’t be draw out talking from experience it’s just like liver in chicken � very soft and slippy they can only cut it out.

Bleep! So no ointment can dry it or something?
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Bleep! So no ointment can dry it or something?
They told me to use snake oil I tried it didn’t work for me you can try it if it will work for you though no harm in trying. Mine almost ruined my life.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

They told me to use snake oil I tried it didn’t work for me you can try it if it will work for you though no harm in trying. Mine almost ruined my life.

I didn't want to mention it earlier, I'm surprised that we've both gone through this route. I'm currently applying that snake oil and Shea butter but mehn! Some days it seems like it's going down other days it just seems as if it's my eye that's deceiving me.

Like I'm just tired for crying out loud I'm still young am not supposed to be walking around with this on my head.

E be like this medical practice never complete oh! They're supposed to have manufactured a drug or something that can take care of this.

Please how did it ruin your life? Abeg share let me know if I should steer clear or apply caution.

1 Like

Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

I didn't want to mention it earlier, I'm surprised that we've both gone through this route. I'm currently applying that snake oil and Shea butter but mehn! Some days it seems like it's going down other days it just seems as if it's my eye that's deceiving me.

Like I'm just tired for crying out loud I'm still young am not supposed to be walking around with this on my head.

E be like this medical practice never complete oh! They're supposed to have manufactured a drug or something that can take care of this.

Please how did it ruin your life? Abeg share let me know if I should steer clear or apply caution.

When I said almost ruined my life I meant how can Young guy be walking with a horn on his forehead?

I tried everything no way I was even using hot/warm stone to massage it no way .

I don’t even know how it started but I just saw it there the last option was to operate it I spent close to 20k to operate it and medication they gave me that was in 2015.
Re: Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist by PlaYaJones: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Nmezor:
So true, I once had it

hmmm..so wot did u had?...u can truss me, tell me? If I had crush on me is ok , truss me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.