Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen (22248 Views)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach, Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by MERCHANDISER: 8:29pm On May 20, 2022
Fadafada231:

For your mind Niger Delta militants pass Ipob/ugm? Ugm will give them run for their money. Soldiers are feeling the heat from their hands and u re there talking about yeye militants. Are you wiser than Delta State government begging them to adopt another means?

Honestly UGM are more brutal than militant. All military cantonement in Enugu even close every Monday to observe sit at home.

Delta should pray UGM dont remember them grin

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
xaggar:

Product of a lost identity. Jew wannabe. Later u guys would claim Hebrew. Deluded specie.
E pain you that Igbos are re-awekening by identifying with their Jewish brother and they will give you Muslims a run for your life....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by MERCHANDISER: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
carl90:
It seems you have not heard of the carrot-and-stick approach?
Let's watch and see...

I don't support sit at home but don't dare those miscreants else they will turn Delta to Imo
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by bakar007: 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
See goal shifting ooo.You and your coward Itshekiri,Urhobo,Ijaws will keep shifting goal till IPOB reach una overrated Warri.If Wike think he can repeat what he did to IPOB when they are armless let him try it again now that they are arm.Oh I forgot,your so called Wike have already started begging IPOB because he knows that his name is in their Black Book......I am that Igbojew

Shutup make una try hma and see wetin go happen , maybe una want the repeat of wetin happen for the Biafra war this time go worse , fit say Na one ijaw , itsekiri or urhobos person Na Ibo kill say una go go free Abi , hmm who nor know nor know, u don't need military to protest us know that , wen he start ,the ibos go run leave Delta . Ipob will never dare to play outside Delta north where Ibos are ,make una play near Delta south and Central hmm una go know wetin dey .
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by pquaver(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
B2Bmen:
so for the alamajiri school wey u go those who are agitating for a separate country are called terrorist why those killing for religion and a prophet are called comrades.

I have told you bingos? Stop calling what ipob is doing freedom fighting. Freedom fighting didn't start with ipob.. Ipob is a terrorist group. What they do is terrorism.

The whole world has seen freedom fighting and we know what it is. it was not invented recently.. Nigeria used freedom fighting to free itself from the British, did you ever hear where Nnamdi azikiwe killed Nigerian who didn't obey any instructions he gave or people who held divergent opinions? Never mention freedom fighting with ipob again that is an insult to people like Nelson Mandela, azikiwe, Ahmed Bello, awolowo etc of blessed memories who had love it their heart for tge people they fought for.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Fadafada231(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
carl90:
It seems you have not heard of the carrot-and-stick approach?
Let's watch and see...

Guy they will not do shit.. ugm will just annihilate them.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
May God forever punish NK and his pack of Eastern animals called IPIGS.They contributed to this menace of hoodlums enforcing sit at home and molesting peoples.
If that pack of eastern animals were a pragmatic and proactive group, they should have been making efforts to detect,fish out and hand over to the security agencies, the hoodlums harassing people in the name of Biafra. And they were meant to do that through their ESN.
But no,the opposite is the case.Rather banning Nigerian national anthem and Northern cows is their headache.The fools only sat back and allowed criminals to operate in their name.
They only know how to deny being responsible for harassment on people and issuing threat of a rat against a pussycat.
Chei whoever that is close to this fellow should stay closer with him before he commit suicide untop of IPOB/ESN matter.Let me reply your s..pid message, you are not happy that IPOB/ESN enforce the ban on your Fulani cows which Southerner governors banned but because FG control Nigeria security they failed to enforce it but same Hisbah Police enforces Sharia law by banning alcohol owned by Igbos and also destroy it while you and your people cheers them up.You people think Igbos are una mate ehhh? By the time Igbos are done with you people Somalia or Afghanistan will be far better than your Northery region....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Fadafada231(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Honestly UGM are more brutal than militant. All military cantonement in Enugu even close every Monday to observe sit at home.

Delta should pray UGM dont remember them grin

As in eh, that guy just dey yarn dust. Imagine comparing ugm with yeye militants
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Donpenny(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
See anioma led delta state government negotiating with terrorist. Shior. We need to divide that state i swear. We never had it this low when delta central was in government. Anioma go bavk and settle with ur brothers in the east. You guys are stranger in delta state
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
bakar007:

Shutup make una try hma and see wetin go happen , maybe una want the repeat of wetin happen for the Biafra war this time go worse , fit say Na one ijaw , itsekiri or urhobos person Na Ibo kill say una go go free Abi , hmm who nor know nor know, u don't need military to protest us know that , wen he start ,the ibos go run leave Delta . Ipob will never dare to play outside Delta north where Ibos are ,make una play near Delta south and Central hmm una go know wetin dey .
Boy I don't have time for chest beater like you cos you people are inconsiquential and nothing when it comes to great Igbos.If Housa/Fulanis everybody knows how blood testy they are can fear Igbos you people are chewing gum....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
E pain you that Igbos are re-awekening by identifying with their Jewish brother and they will give you Muslims a run for your life....I am that Igbojew

So says one who has never been to modern day Israel. Take a search for the present day lost Jews and see if your tribe is listed. After a genetic sample screening, your tribe was rejected as an offshoot of the ancient Jews. Open the link below and read.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/

You think you can force being accepted by other race just as you are trying to force the Delta ibos to be one with your deceitful selves.

Psycho!
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
muyico:
thinkz of brodas doing business in d north wot wil b dey ha fate?
And what will actually be their faith if I may ask,are Nigerianis not living in other part of the world and doing their legitimate businesses? So because Igbos want to leave this failed country it mean they are not qualify to live in Nigeria after they leave Nigeria?....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
muyico:
thinkz of brodas doing business in d north wot wil b dey ha fate?
And what will actually be their faith if I may ask,are Nigerianis not living in other part of the world and doing their legitimate businesses? So because Igbos want to leave this failed country it mean they are not qualify to live in Nigeria after they leave Nigeria?....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by warlordd(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Ab0ki calling Igbo people illiterate, wonder shall never ceased.. grin grin

Otu gbawa nne gi there! He called Ipob bingos illiterates, and not Igbos.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by bakar007: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy I don't have time for chest beater like you cos you people are inconsiquential and nothing when it comes to great Igbos.If Housa/Fulanis everybody knows how blood testy they are can fear Igbos you people are chewing gum....I am that Igbojew

Coward Ibos killing their own people including women, how that one take concern 9ja Gov , animals in human skin ,How dare you ,how dare you ,go check the relationship between we and Ibos ,Na master and slave relationship if you don't know ,go ask your forefathers , tell me a good course the ibos have fought and won in Nigeria Niger Delta we know our achievement, the Fed gov must listen to us when we want them to, we don't kill our people to make that happen, we know how to get our results.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
xaggar:

Sorry to tell you that you are abysmally wrong. We delta ibos are not in anyway supportive of the sit at wherever protest. As a matter of fact, we are really angry at the way the state govt seems to handle the issue.

All the same, We are very certain the sit at wherever protest would be utterly disregarded in delta.
Speak only for yourself and not for me and most Delta Igbos that always identify and support Biafra actualisation okay....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
Illiterates don't have a different strategy... Most or them are criminals and prison escapees. Crime is their only way of life

Illiterates with the best lawyers in the world. Lol....are you "one Nigerianas" are mentally doomed!!
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by od501: 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
Illiterates don't have a different strategy... Most or them are criminals and prison escapees. Crime is their only way of life
[/s]
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Ab0ki calling Igbo people illiterate, wonder shall never ceased.. grin grin
im dey drink much garri, see name
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
Thinkam:
All I know is, Kanu should be released and then assassinated within Biafra land, that's the only cure to this very situation..

That won't stop the agitation for Biafra, but will end the violence. Because after the death of kanu what will be the excuse of these armed evil terrorists.
Facebook, any day they see u write kill, they will block or warn u....I don't know why de word is so easy to mention in de thick lips of de terrorists. Thieves will always point others for being thieves
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by colestephan86: 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Sources: http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/20/sit-home-adopt-another-approach-delta-government-begs-ipob-unknown-gunmen

https://www.facebook.com/517700755329090/posts/1432378683861288/?app=fbl
Stupid okowa is trying to play politics with the situation in a South South state.
I hope he will be able to control the fire if it get out of his control
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Okowa is a great man with wisdom! My respect for him just tripled. He is seeing the bigger picture in all these and wants to handle the situation with care. I just pray that Asaba would remain peaceful and for peace to return to SE.

However, this press release is a dagger to the hearts of Igbo haters who would have wanted him to insult Igbos and distance himself and his people with whatever is happening in the SE.

Okowa's brotherhood with fellow Igbos of SE has entrenched my believe that our faith and collective interest is tied together. It has also shown that Igbos should do everything possible to cutoff any relationship with ikwerre people, those guys are our worst enemies!

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by chukel(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2022
From warning to appeal. Okowa na goat.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Donpenny:
See anioma led delta state government negotiating with terrorist. Shior. We need to divide that state i swear. We never had it this low when delta central was in government. Anioma go bavk and settle with ur brothers in the east. You guys are stranger in delta state

Your tears are so delicious cheesy cheesy
But unfortunately for you, there is nothing you can do about it!

Out of hate and wickedness against Anioma Igbos, you minorities from the creek side refused to develop Asaba. You choose to build amenities in Warri and even rural areas while Asaba was neglected. If not for Igbo investments, Asaba would have been a glorified town!

The same Anioma Igbos have been advocating for their own state since ages now. Dividing Delta State would even be to their advantage so they can develop faster while you guys kill yourselves over who owns what land in your swampy areas.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Bigheart042(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
What you mentioned above only happen in propaganda scripts of your Fulani Jihadist government grin

Chronic unity beggar..grin

What is chronic

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Unshackled: 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yeah, just like the uneducated Shekau/Boko Haram from the North. They have more wisdom than Professor Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Okwonjo Iweala.
say that again grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:26pm On May 20, 2022
Taba21:

You're worse than illiterate are you not the tribe be ruled by a cannibals organisation and ritualist in Biafra

ZOMBIE

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Omodua(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Imagine!

2% cut off marks for Zamfara candidates to unity schools.

134% cut off marks Southeast candidates to Unity schools.

Now,tell me why there won't be agitations in the polity. Ironically, same educational disadvantaged States takes the plum jobs available.

The North are real leeches of the country!
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Ibr539: 10:57pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=113008501]

Sources: http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/20/sit-home-adopt-another-approach-delta-government-begs-ipob-unknown-gunmen

Why begging them just kill them they are animals
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
The headline can as well be "Anioma-led Delta State government announces allegiance to Southeast. Backs Biafra agitation.
you be man wey sabi, God bless you for this insight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 11:58pm On May 20, 2022
Begging terrorist to stop is like adding fuel to fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Embarks On Inspection Of Projects In Kogi (Videos, Pictures) / Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.