Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen (22213 Views)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach, Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by kinzation(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2022
mcdokwe:

So if I'm touched to send you money now, I will still have to go through the torture of arranging your account number? Very impressive!
Bro
It's because of the Anti Spambot
I.dont want it to ban me

That's why I had to do it like that

Please help a brother
God bless sir
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Billygee2u: 1:20am On May 21, 2022
jlinkd78:
This is a more matured approach than the initial grandstanding and muscle flexing
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by torqque7(m): 1:45am On May 21, 2022
Really disappointing that delta is begging ESN miscreants,does this mean they don't have the capacity and fire power to deal with these people terrorising everyone?

Begging them will only embolden them and show that your government is weak and incapable of protecting its people after all the mouth the police were making there,even telling people to go about their normal activity when you have not put things in order to tackle any threat ?are you guys kidding me or you guys are mad gahn?

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2022
Igbojew:
Chei whoever that is close to this fellow should stay closer with him before he commit suicide untop of IPOB/ESN matter.Let me reply your s..pid message, you are not happy that IPOB/ESN enforce the ban on your Fulani cows which Southerner governors banned but because FG control Nigeria security they failed to enforce it but same Hisbah Police enforces Sharia law by banning alcohol owned by Igbos and also destroy it while you and your people cheers them up.You people think Igbos are una mate ehhh? By the time Igbos are done with you people Somalia or Afghanistan will be far better than your Northery region....I am that Igbojew
Lol! What's this frustrated wild animal babbling about?
It's you and your useless generation that will commit suicide. Stupid, useless condemned waste pipe.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33am On May 21, 2022
EmekaA125:

Chestbeating internet warrior. Shame on you.
Lol! Shame on you. Shameless, frustrated swine,useless condemned waste pipe.
Go and hang your useless self,if you are so pained by my comment as if a scorpion stung you.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by muyico(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Igbojew:
And what will actually be their faith if I may ask,are Nigerianis not living in other part of the world and doing their legitimate businesses? So because Igbos want to leave this failed country it mean they are not qualify to live in Nigeria after they leave Nigeria?....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Hausa wil nt thinkz dat way. Dey ha only tot wil b leave our country.and dey wil strt embelzemen. Blived me?? Dey wil b a fatal riot
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by nick50(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

Yorubas over to you.
Abi the Igbos wey una dey feast on with abuse and curses every day and night go come still feed una brethren for una?

On a serious note, please help who can. I sincerely wish Nigerians in Nairaland will finally grow up and embrace love and peace for all regardless of their ethnicity.

We have a collective enemy. They are the elites of this country, regardless of the tribe or religion. They do not discriminate among themselves. They are solidly united among themselves in their resolve to continue trading the rest of us like commodities and these are the people who deserve our anger and aggression. Hunger knows no ethnicity, but this is what this despicable class has on offer.

When we finally grasp this salient fact and start acting on it, the possibility of a new day for us as a people will blossom.

...u are 200% correct my brother our problem in this shithole country are the elites..they loot our treasury without mercy
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by AfricanColumbus: 9:45am On May 21, 2022
jerosman2:

He is on his own. Sisi Governor!

Are you from Anioma?
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by CHIGIM: 11:58am On May 21, 2022
nothing like sit at home in Asaba, i live there
MadamExcellency:
Were they forced to stay at home in Delta State or is it just solidarity?

If it's solidarity then let them be unless they are government workers.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Terabyteck(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2022
Your IPOB terrorist will be annihilated if they try that stupid madness any where near Rivers State.
And all the foolish terrorists sympathizers like you will also go with them.
You think Niger Delta is Ibo Land.

Igbojew:
See goal shifting ooo.You and your coward Itshekiri,Urhobo,Ijaws will keep shifting goal till IPOB reach una overrated Warri.If Wike think he can repeat what he did to IPOB when they are armless let him try it again now that they are arm.Oh I forgot,your so called Wike have already started begging IPOB because he knows that his name is in their Black Book......I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by jerosman2: 7:41pm On May 22, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Are you from Anioma?

Yes proud one
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by jerosman2: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Are you from Anioma?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies / Binta Mamman Impeached As Niger State House Of Assembly Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.