Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM (1581 Views)

AGF Fagbemi Made A Mistake, Lagos Is In Compliance With LG Autonomy"- Sanwo-Olu / Reality About UGM Activities In SE / Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by jimyjames(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2022
Creamypie:
keep churning out imaginary reports from unknown source. If u love your loves, stay clear of all south states. We are always ready for all out battle in delta. Show face make u collect. Check my profile, na my pics be that so when jungle mature we are already on patrol. That Igbo Jew has been running when I tell am make we meet. I don take pics of that his zone for Zoe ministries and all adjoining streets. I will display it here too. We don't miss targets even in close quarters. Cowards .
Can you please tell me any battle you guys went all out to fight in Delta, precisely in asaba, both in the past and present against the so called Igbos? Records shows a massacre took place in asaba, where some groups of asaba people brought out drums to dance and welcome the Nigerian Army during the civil war and the Nigerian Army took all the male from 10 and above lined them up and shot them dead that they are Igbos

The alliance of anoima the Igbo speaking tribes in Delta can never have a successful fight against the Igbos of the East, they will end up killing themselves thinking they are killing Igbos from the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by snowball11(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Kingsley10000:
Delta will soon turn to Imo

Shut your mouth and repeat after me! undecided

Say.....

"Delta north will soon turn to Imo and definitely not Delta Central or Delta South!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Creamypie(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2022
Isokiscool:
let's meet in shoprite tomorrow.Come along with ur fellow IPOB members let's discuss
no mind the idiot oh. E say e dey shop rite, i say i dey lion house, make i drive down the less than 3 km down.na so I drive from slot to interbau.he stopped replying me. After 2 hrs , he say make i send my contact. Same with d guy named igbojew. E say e dey back of stadium by Zoe ministry. He stopped replying my messages when I hollar am say I dey d road by side of stadium

1 Like

Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Creamypie(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2022
snowball11:

Shut your mouth and repeat after me! undecided

Say.....

"Delta north will soon turn to Imo and definitely not Delta Central or Delta South!"
they can't try shit in delta.
Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Ndibuna: 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Creamypie:
no mind the idiot oh. E say e dey shop rite, i say i dey lion house, make i drive down the less than 3 km down.na so I drive from slot to interbau.he stopped replying me. After 2 hrs , he say make i send my contact. Same with d guy named igbojew. E say e dey back of stadium by Zoe ministry. He stopped replying my messages when I dollar am say I dey d road by side of stadium
Ediot piig I have asked you to drop your number so I can call you when I arrive tomorrow. Don't run oo
Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Creamypie(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Ndibuna:

Ediot piig I have asked you to drop your number so I can call you when I arrive tomorrow. Don't run oo
u dey craze for head. Y did you not reply me when we got to shop rite. I sent message tire. U go say you no see them. Igbo bastard. If Una no show up on Monday, I no go reply u again. Say we meet today, u and your team for "go".coward
Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by ZombieTAMER: 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
Creamypie:
you dey mad. We go gun down all of Una in Asaba.try am and see blood.

You are certainly not well

what rubbish..

seun lalasticlala DSS Police Army Interpol
Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Ndibuna: 10:25pm On May 20, 2022
Creamypie:
u dey craze for head. Y did you not reply me when we got to shop rite. I sent message tire. U go say you no see them. Igbo bastard. If Una no show up on Monday, I no go reply u again. Say we meet today, u and your team for "go".coward
You're mistaking me for someone else. Jobless illiterate fooool. Come out on Monday and collect
Re: Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM by Creamypie(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2022
Ndibuna:

You're mistaking me for someone else. Jobless illiterate fooool. Come out on Monday and collect
coward, see the messages I sent, u said we should meet at 3:29 at shop rite,I said we were at lion house, and we were driving down. At 3:36 I don reach inter bau round about. U stopped answering. In any case, on Monday na Kala. We go get u down if u and your breeds come out. Pls be a man, come out that day.useless Ipob bastard, trying to export nuisance from east to delta state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Owo Massacare ESN/IPOB OR Herdmen? / Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims / Tinubu Competent to Lead Nigeria: Tee Mac Makes U-turn, Says He Was Misquoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.