Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) (29153 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by jasmeel: 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
Dem say their men own na 2 chop. Drink n fvck. Mak una continu na
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Berankis: 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Very simple.
Grow steel balls like your Igbo neighbors, and set up BSN (Benue Security Network).
Ak's are N600k a pop, and have the boys go fulani hunting.

Now, how hard is that?.
I swear! If they can just do this, everyone will be in check.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Watinani(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:
I know my Fulani herdsmen, that community could have done something to those guys or their cows because I know those herdsmen they can kill or do anything for their cows.

Even in the north if you don't want wahala don't try and do anything to their cows because they will not hesitate to kill for the cows.

There's something that they're not telling us here, because I personally know Fulani herdsmen, they will not do anything to you as far as you don't do anything to their cows.

Fulani and cow they are like 5 and 6, they cant live without cows. Talking from exprience, exactly they wont touch you when dare not touch their cows but sometimes are they're to blame because they'll let their cows to vandalize your crops and when you touch their cows, they will cannibalise you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Very simple.
Grow steel balls like your Igbo neighbors, and set up BSN (Benue Security Network).
Ak's are N600k a pop, and have the boys go fulani hunting.

Now, how hard is that?.
so hw has the ESN been working out for them since they grew balls
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by 43Ronin: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
But why this fool dey take selfie with corpse tongue or death by fulani herders is now a normal way of life?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
And some Benue people are seriously wanting to bring in a rev father that is APC, that will practically give fulanis a RUGA settlement.

the Fulani's are seriously bank rolling the rev father's campaign.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
omenka:
I wish the idiots can to to Benue forums and hear what THE PEOPLE OF BENUE STATE are saying about this.

These fools are completely out of their depths. Their pains being that one condemns their cannibalism and terrorism. perhaps we should start clapping for them when they kill and devour their people.

Smh.
4get abut dis killings nd focus on IPOB threads,,
Dos killings ar minor Case, Focus on UGM Threads in SE

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Mimiranky: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
So the youth in that community can't ransack the entire forest and get those motherfucker herdsmen killed.... They're waiting for a failed government to come to their aid..... The earlier they fight back the better for them

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Charly68: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
Every Nigerian should be prepared to defend themselves.. this reckless illiterates do not know the value of life.. High time everyone rise up against them..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
headbasher96:
so hw has the ESN been working out for them since they grew balls

Tough but great I must tell you.
Southeast people can now go to the farms again without fear of being killed or raped by filthy uncircumcised fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
EmekaA125:
@ Omenkalive and benuejosh.

Seriously, this killings taking place in Benue is getting out of hand but you guys especially you Omenka is more concerned and perturbed about what is happening in SouthEast whereas your own State is being overrun by rampaging Fulani herders killing, raping and maiming.

If you are not touched or moved by this gory images then you are heartless and shouldn't live amongst men of repute.

I haven't seen you guys call out Federal or State government on the need to end this menace and dastardly act on innocent citizens of Benue.

Every concern is fixed on SouthEast as if there's no killing in other parts of the country.

You guys are worst than a hypocrite. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed

those calling out FG since what has happened.

Have u seen the FG take any reasonable step in calling the attackers to other the state governor has been wailing to anyone thay cares to hear did u see any improvement he went to the extent of challenging the dullard but nothing changed
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
and bubu is still rulling..
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
They are the bride of one Nigerianists
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nova1988(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Lordave:
you know your Fulani herdsmen?

You're an idiotic Fulani herdsman.

yes.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by od501: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/herdsmen-attack-agasha-in-benue-kill-five-others-missing-graphic-photos/

The real heroes of Daura, your grand master is proud of you. Ride on.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
Watinani:

Fulani and cow they are like 5 and 6, they cant live without cows. Talking from exprience, exactly they wont touch you when dare not touch their cows but sometimes are they're to blame because they'll let their cows to vandalize your crops and when you touch their cows, they will cannibalise you.

And who cares? They can proceed to worship the cows like Hindus, or continue to have their bestiality sex with the cows in the bush like they are fond of...for all one cares. BUT when the law says NO TRESPASSING....NO FREERANGE ROAMING with animals...then the LAW of the LAND supersedes your primitive mentality and ways imported from the deserts of Niger and Mali you wandered from.

Buhari seemed to have given these people little pathetic horns. Soon...there will be no "Abuja" to look up to since that pit toilet capital has only promoted murders, thefts and terrorism.

So take your petty hype of evil and shove it...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nova1988(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
TerAdo:
so all over Nigeria, like south West too they are doing something to the Fulani cows abi? I don't know we're you are but my prayer is that these evil herders should visit your community in Jesus name amen so that we will know.

I know what I'm saying. Herdsmen will not touch anybody unless you mess with their cows. I've seen multiple Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nova1988(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And who cares? They can proceed to worship the cows like Hindus, or continue to have their bestiality sex with the cows in the bush like they are fond of...BUT when the ;aw says NO TRESPASSING....NO FREERANGE ROAMING with animals...then the LAW of the LAND supersedes your primitive mentality and ways imported from the deserts of Niger and Mali you wandered from.

Buhari seemed to have given these people little pathetic horns. Soon...there will be no "Abuja" to look up to since that pit toilet capital has only promoted murders, thefts and terrorism.

So take your petty hype of evil and shove it...

cry more.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
omenka:
I wish the idiots can to to Benue forums and hear what THE PEOPLE OF BENUE STATE are saying about this.

These fools are completely out of their depths. Their pains being that one condemns their cannibalism and terrorism. perhaps we should start clapping for them when they kill and devour their people.

Smh.

Talking. They're systematically decimating your people while you and your fellow cowards are busy shitting your pants on Igbo matters. Now, that's a real low ain't it?.

The Igbos you daily masturbate about consequently solved the same menace that has literally turned your neighborhood into a mass cemetery in the shortest possible time while you used sanitary pads are still busy talking.

Igbo is your problem.
Ortom is your problem abi?

Cowards die a thousand times before death finally meets them.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:

cry more.

When you see me with Christ look down on you roasting in the pits of hell...tell me that again

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
All the unity beggars masturbating upon IPOB for seeking a separate country from this animal , will turn blind eyes on this. undecided
They are begging for unity because Biafrans are their source of life.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nova1988(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

When you see me with Christ look down on you roasting in the pits of hell...tell me that again

Lol, I believe in Christ to.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by sinola(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2022
I don't know when Benue farmers and residents shall learn...Don't listen to government, go and equip yourself with sophisticated armoury and defend yourself. It is not a crime.
Speak to this fulani herdsmen and terrorists in the language they will understand.
My people says that since birds have learnt to fly without perching, we have learnt to shoot our target without missing.
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2022
This is bad.What use to surprise me about Benue people is that you will see them fighting and killing people from neighboring states because of boarder issues or cultism,they have been known to attack and kill soldiers and collect their arms several times,why can't they use that same strength and courage to face the Fulani Herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Melvin3232(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/herdsmen-attack-agasha-in-benue-kill-five-others-missing-graphic-photos/
so there’s no day without bad news in this country ��God help us
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Jostoman: 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Imagine angry

Sincerely Benue people are too dull

Set out a militia.

Launch an all out attack on Fulani people, or any thing that
Smells like Fulani
Walks like Fulani
Looks slim like Fulani
Eats like Fulani
Bahaves like Fulani
Speaks a language of theirs

Asin.....all out cleansing.

Na wailing Buhari led government will wail,but definitely peace will return to your land after teaching them hard lesson
even the chairman of those terrorist that paraded themselves as herdsmen should be dealt with seriously. They know that gana is the only person that can challenge those terrorist herdsmen and that was the reason why they pai the guy.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
This kind of news is no longer new to us, we are used to it, all thanks to the current administration

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Imagine angry

Sincerely Benue people are too dull

Set out a militia.

Launch an all out attack on Fulani people, or any thing that
Smells like Fulani
Walks like Fulani
Looks slim like Fulani
Eats like Fulani
Bahaves like Fulani
Speaks a language of theirs

Asin.....all out cleansing.

Na wailing Buhari led government will wail,but definitely peace will return to your land after teaching them hard lesson

Well, in all those areas, no tribe is innocent. Fulanis don't just wake up and invade, something always happened before that that usually don't make newspapers pages.
If you think that they're not killing Fulanis and rustling their cattle, you are deceiving yourself. Do your investigation carefully, what you will find will shock you. That attack is 100% revenge, go and do your findings

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Jostoman: 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
maasoap:

Well, in all those areas, no tribe is innocent. Fulanis don't just wake up and invade, something always happened before that that usually don't make newspapers pages.
If you think that they're not killing Fulanis and rustling their cattle, you are deceiving yourself. Do your investigation carefully, what you will find will shock you. That attack is 100% revenge, go and do your findings
then Benue people should do a total revenge this time around. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Tough but great I must tell you.
Southeast people can now go to the farms again without fear of being killed or raped by filthy uncircumcised fulanis
those people are still killing igbos in the farm there is a report here on NL how they slit a guys throat for trying to stop them from raping his sister and one other report in the same enugu Nd another in ebonyi ESN are now obssessed with igbo people they no longer want to stay in the bush
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by InoGetJoy: 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
providencia:

Meh I dey vex. This is why there is esn in the South East. They have been killing these people for years
It's baffling how they wait to be murdered and then they post it on social media. Are there no young men in these communities? I'm honestly confused

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
This is the ONE NIGERIA that you're clamoring for. I bet you there are more where that came from. Nigeria will KILL all of you that want one Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State-punch / SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.