Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) (29146 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Imagine angry

Sincerely Benue people are too dull

Set out a militia.

Launch an all out attack on Fulani people, or any thing that
Smells like Fulani
Walks like Fulani
Looks slim like Fulani
Eats like Fulani
Bahaves like Fulani
Speaks a language of theirs

Asin.....all out cleansing.

Na wailing Buhari led government will wail,but definitely peace will return to your land after teaching them hard lesson

Last time that happened, the military went for them. Ghana use to do this before he was killed though he was also a nuisance as power corrupts.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Imagine angry

Set out a militia.

Smells like Fulani
Walks like Fulani
Looks slim like Fulani
Eats like Fulani
Bahaves like Fulani

Na wailing Buhari led government will wail,but definitely peace will return to your land after teaching them hard lesson
Save your strength bro, benue state is a land inhabited by women that look like men. Stupid cowards!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by pinkguy(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Good one must of them the form cultist in they village but see how Fulani the smoke them anyhow
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
It's that tine of the month again to pay salaries. Otom has started his story telling.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Selfmotivated: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
These people are murderers blaming Fulani
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Omenka and his cohorts

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by abobote: 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
Buhari want to finish benue people before he leaves
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by mannasseh(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
the guy taking selfies with the corpses must be a very useless person

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
Omenka see your life... A slave to your killers.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by watersideboys: 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
This Benue people too weak walahi

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nyne: 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Very simple.
Grow steel balls like your Igbo neighbors, and set up BSN (Benue Security Network).
Ak's are N600k a pop, and have the boys go fulani hunting.

Now, how hard is that?.

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Whizzy080(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
Omekalive where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Taigaban: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Those that are killed here are not women, so Why can't they defend themselves.?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
This is wickedness
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Hold it there, are Ipob not Terrorist group?

They're even WORSE than this Terrorist herders because you Ipob cannibalizes.
gidgiddy:

Dont expect Ome.nka to say anything even though it is his state, this is not IPOB or SE matter, the only things he comments on

All those people you see who like to rush to blame everything on IPOB and call them terrorists, none of them will come here to call those who did this terrorists
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by TerAdo: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:
I know my Fulani herdsmen, that community could have done something to those guys or their cows because I know those herdsmen they can kill or do anything for their cows.

Even in the north if you don't want wahala don't try and do anything to their cows because they will not hesitate to kill for the cows.

There's something that they're not telling us here, because I personally know Fulani herdsmen, they will not do anything to you as far as you don't do anything to their cows.
so all over Nigeria, like south West too they are doing something to the Fulani cows abi? I don't know we're you are but my prayer is that these evil herders should visit your community in Jesus name amen so that we will know.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by hkidola00(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Imagine angry

Set out a militia.

Smells like Fulani
Walks like Fulani
Looks slim like Fulani
Eats like Fulani
Bahaves like Fulani

haaa..that's a genocide
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
Why this incessant bloodletting in Nigeria angry I just watched a gory and satanical video where fellow man are slaughtering men, decapitating the head, raising matchette to cut into sizes like ram. Fellow man!

The Black are more wicked and satanical than Satan himself, how possible.

To the thread, Anyone who kills doesn't deserve to live.

If those who're guilty of killing People like animals are being killed IMMEDIATELY, it'll send message to other animals who would want to indulge in such ungodly act.

All those who're responsible for the security of lives and properties but are very nonchalant to this will have serious problem on the day of hotter commotion.
They'll be answerable to all these atrocities.

They can keep lying to them
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by bilangha(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
A state made of majority of drunkers
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Lordave: 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:
I know my Fulani herdsmen, that community could have done something to those guys or their cows because I know those herdsmen they can kill or do anything for their cows.

Even in the north if you don't want wahala don't try and do anything to their cows because they will not hesitate to kill for the cows.

There's something that they're not telling us here, because I personally know Fulani herdsmen, they will not do anything to you as far as you don't do anything to their cows.
you know your Fulani herdsmen?

You're an idiotic Fulani herdsman.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by okechuks22: 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
InnoBest188:
When will this killing end for God's sake
ask gowon

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
Nyne:

Is it that you’re in support of the fulanis ? Or what kind of a daft being are you ?

That you chose to disgrace yourself before whoever paid your school fees in this manner is regrettable. You obviously failed English comprehension class.

No just mention me again o!.
Okpo.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Nyne: 9:04pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

That you chose to disgrace yourself before whoever paid your school fees in this manner is regrettable. You obviously failed English comprehension class.

No just mention me again o!.
Okpo.

Well it’s okay. I retract my words.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 9:05pm On May 20, 2022
letitrainnow:
This is wickedness

I will not join hands to blame the victim. This ongoing guerilla attacks have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that:

1. Christians and Muslims can NEVER co-exist in the same sphere Especially in a primitive place like Nigeria. No peace treaty can solve anything.

2. Hit and run herder tactic is the LAZIEST form of warfare....targetting the weak to intimidate others. Real warriors pick their equal on a day and time and face off to the death. But this is not to say that the Benue State Government should relax on being more proactive in protecting innocent farmers. There should have already been an active round the clock Farm Security Group patrolling the farms and bushes

3. Document the horrors for the ICC. Buhariand his cow fornicators have a lot to answer to.

4. Are Benue people still crazy buying and eating beef still from the Terrorists? Especially with enough fish in River Benue?

Good will always prevail over evil no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
I mean what is going on in this country.. why do this people keep killing others.. why? and no one is held responsible for it. No society develops with this type of rubbish going on.. nobody takes responsibility I mean nobody and people gets killed everyday sad
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
Omenka I have seen people saying you should speak up on what is going on in your state.

I see your comments on all yam legger matters but why aren't you talking about this grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Omenka I have seen people saying you should speak up on what is going on in your state.

I see your comments on all yam legger matters but why aren't you talking about this grin
This is a sorrowful thread and u laughing I mean what is funny sad sad

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
VirginSearcher:

This is a sorrowful thread and u laughing I mean what is funny sad sad

I wasn't laughing at the thread, I was laughing at the irony and cling out going on.

You fool
Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
benuejosh:
Ortom is responsible.
I wish the idiots can to to Benue forums and hear what THE PEOPLE OF BENUE STATE are saying about this.

These fools are completely out of their depths. Their pains being that one condemns their cannibalism and terrorism. perhaps we should start clapping for them when they kill and devour their people.

Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Why Orton no fit create a vigilante group? Why is he so clueless
He's not.
The buhari/fed govt/army led fulanis are against him and will surely try to eliminate him when he leaves office.. they even tried to eliminate him some time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics / Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.