Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus (5810 Views)

Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 4:24pm On May 21, 2022
Itawon:
More pics of Zeus
He is a very picky eater that’s why he looks a bit skinny
You have to treat him like a GSD if you want him to reach his full potential, you'll have to experiment and that means you go spend money. Try things like, fish head, chicken leg, if you have a place where they sell frozen foods with lots of customers, you can buy chicken bumbum from them, it's cheaper, cook and dice it, mix it with cooked rice without salt for him.

Or you can get canned puppy food for him.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Na your papa be werey.....

The op dog is far much more better than that ekueke pro max you call a dog ..

You buy dog 55k ....and you day talk ...I hope you know how much a pedigree gsd is sold for mumu

Google is your friend

Remag666:

I know the truth is a really hard pill swallow.
You guys need a chill pill you sound so bitter mehn undecided no be me cause una problem o grin
Aeon werey meji.
Let the insults begin grin
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Na your papa be werey.....

The op dog is far much more better than that ekueke pro max you call a dog ..

You buy dog 55k ....and you day talk ...I hope you know how much a pedigree gsd is sold for mumu

Google is your friend

Lol e pain you ba cheesy grin normal he get small touch of madness.
Where do you think I got mine from

Dumbo internet no go tell you how much them dey sell dog for lagos...keep believing everything you see on google
Price of gsd is mostly determined by location in Nigeria it don't matter the breed if you're in a muslim majority place nobody go buy your dog for more than 25-30k so Mr man forget all those nonsense you're reading on google and face reality you seem like someone who hates the truth.

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
Remag666:

Lol e pain you ba cheesy grin normal he get small touch of madness.
Where do you think I got mine from

Dumbo internet no go tell you how much them dey sell dog for lagos...keep believing everything you see on google
Price of gsd is mostly determined by location in Nigeria it don't matter the breed if you're in a muslim majority place nobody go buy your dog for more than 25-30k so Mr man forget all those nonsense you're reading on google and face reality you seem like someone who hates the truth.

Lmao and you think for a sec
Someone who got his dog for 500k will sell at that rate haha

When we talk about Gsds I can show you some renowned breeders here in Nigeria ,you can just ask them how much they sell their dogs lol

When you mention GSDS
Real Gsds don’t come cheap
Though you can have a fine one at that rate, it doesn’t mean it’s a pure gsd
Gsds that you cannot present at a show without immediate disqualification (eyes rolling)

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

When we talk about Gsds I can show you some renowned breeders here in Nigeria ,you can just ask them how much they sell their dogs lol

When you mention GSDS
Gsds that you cannot present at a show without immediate disqualification (eyes rolling)
I swr to Christ almighty I had no idea gsds could sell for up to 500k Inthis Nigeria I never hear am before shocked shocked
I stay in the north so I'm used to people pricing dogs for chiken change cry you know aboki no too like dogs
If I tell you how much someone wants to sell his slant back you may not believe
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 3:11am On May 22, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
You have to treat him like a GSD if you want him to reach his full potential, you'll have to experiment and that means you go spend money. Try things like, fish head, chicken leg, if you have a place where they sell frozen foods with lots of customers, you can buy chicken bumbum from them, it's cheaper, cook and dice it, mix it with cooked rice without salt for him.

Or you can get canned puppy food for him.
Thanks a lot for the advice
These are things we would definitely try on him smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 8:23am On May 22, 2022
Itawon:

Thanks a lot for the advice
These are things we would definitely try on him smiley
Good.

Right now he needs a lot of protein from animal sources (beef, chicken, fish etc) so he can grow well. Those sources are perfect for him, just try it and see how well he'll grow.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Good.

Right now he needs a lot of protein from animal sources (beef, chicken, fish etc) so he can grow well. Those sources are perfect for him, just try it and see how well he'll grow.

Yes sir smiley
We have actually been feeding him the canned food ( optimax) for a while now
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by FrostyButter: 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
Itawon:

Thanks
These are more pictures of him

You have a great dog. Dont mind those on the thread calling it ekuke... If you can link me with your brothers dog person, that would be awesome.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 10:53am On May 27, 2022
FrostyButter:

You have a great dog. Dont mind those on the thread calling it ekuke... If you can link me with your brothers dog person, that would be awesome.
He has actually sold all the puppies already

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 10:10am On May 29, 2022
These are pictures of the Zeus from a week ago grin
Date: 21/05/2022

5 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Princeben50g: 10:55am On May 29, 2022
The dog is in good health. You just get it at a cheaper price is jerman shepherd mix with caucasian
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
Princeben50g:
The dog is in good health. You just get it at a cheaper price is jerman shepherd mix with caucasian

You can’t say yet
Give it time

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by CrazyCrane: 5:43pm On May 29, 2022
You have a great dog there,ignore the negative comments. wink

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 9:01am On May 30, 2022
Princeben50g:
E be like say una dey see the dog DNA through this picture o?! So I no fit decide to sell my too quality dog cheap if sapa dey blow me? He probably got it cheap cuz the vendor really needed money. Make una calm down make the dog grow before una just dey talk say na mixed

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 12:24pm On May 30, 2022
Princeben50g:
Lmao... Una don come again.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Wether mixed or not.the dog is very fine

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Teymanhenry(f): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2022
This is a pure breed medium coat GSD. Google is your friend bro. I think it'll grow to be a gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Teymanhenry(f): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

When you mention GSDS
Not everyone sells dogs for profits. Some people sell their dogs to have more space. I remember someone who'd give out his Rottweiler puppies for free provided you agree to take good care of them. He'll even come regularly to check how we'll to take care of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Teymanhenry(f): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2022
I don't know what that is up there but it ain't pure gsd they've mixed it with a basenji
This is my Bruno got it for 55k with abeg
... To me, the so-called mix breed puppy looked better GSD quality than your Bruno

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by 1F30M4(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Itawon:
This is a picture of the Zeus from a week ago grin

Camera-ready Zeus! Good boy smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
1F30M4:

Camera-ready Zeus! Good boy smiley

We take pictures almost everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by lilbarracuda(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Teymanhenry:
... To me, the so-called mix breed puppy looked better GSD quality than your Bruno

No word of a lie !!!!!
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Itawon:
These are pictures of the Zeus from a week ago grin
Guy how far na? You no go update us with pictures again?
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 3:02am On Jun 24, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Guy how far na? You no go update us with pictures again?
Man I have been too busy with work lately that I even forgot to check back here but I got some pictures I took today

He’s getting really big to the extent that I can’t carry him with one hand again as you can see in the second picture

Then the third picture clearly shows that, he is losing his puppy fur already. He only has some of the puppy fur around his neck and ears and some other parts of his body are still changing

He is growing pretty well to my observation but I would love to know what you think about his growth

He should be around 4 months now
Is his height and size good for that month or do we still have a lot of work to do. Please I need your feedback

I hope he is growing well to you guys, please rate him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itawon:

Man I have been too busy with work lately that I even forgot to check back here but I got some pictures I took today

He’s getting really big to the extent that I can’t carry him with one hand again as you can see in the second picture

Then the third picture clearly shows that, he is losing his puppy fur already. He only has some of the puppy fur around his neck and ears and some other parts of his body are still changing

He is growing pretty well to my observation but I would love to know what you think about his growth

He should be around 4 months now
Is his height and size good for that month or do we still have a lot of work to do. Please I need your feedback

I hope he is growing well to you guys, please rate him grin grin
He's growing up well. You're doing a good job. His height is good.

GSD shed their furs frequently and his actual fur pattern may not show until he's an adult, be sure that they're not bald patches. Hope you're deworming him frequently?
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Bwhales: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Namdeenero:
You know nothing, absolutely nothing about German Shepherd dogs. You’re measuring a dogs purity with the fur?? That’s absurd because that dog would surely shed the puppy fur as he grows

You dey stress urself with person wey b ekuke himself, tell him to show us his own dog him no go fit. I notice pple just want to talk on this platform even wen they don't have sense, that gsd looks good besides ur dog is ur pet take care of it without anyone's opinion.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Ballwick(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Lucky you,that dog is worth 150k.would you sell for 80k reach out to me if interstellar
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by perfecta1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls …Is this my 5months old a local dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
perfecta1:
Pls …Is this my 5months old a local dog?
It’s a mix German shepherd
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by perfecta1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:

It’s a mix German shepherd
Like ekuke /gsd ?
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
He's growing up well. You're doing a good job. His height is good.

GSD shed their furs frequently and his actual fur pattern may not show until he's an adult, be sure that they're not bald patches. Hope you're deworming him frequently?

Thanks a lot for the feedback
I have actually been wondering if his height was not good enough but after seeing your comment am pleased now
Thanks a lot smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Female Long Coat Chihuahua In Abuja (pics) / I Want To Adopt A Dog !! / I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.