Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus (5827 Views)

Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
perfecta1:
Pls …Is this my 5months old a local dog?
I think he still looks good and he is big for 5 months
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ballwick:
Lucky you,that dog is worth 150k.would you sell for 80k reach out to me if interstellar
I’m sorry but he is not for sale. He is kind of part of our family now
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
I took some pictures of him tonight. This young man too like bed grin

I hope you guys like this once’s

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Your dog is really cute

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Itawon:

Thanks a lot for the feedback
I have actually been wondering if his height was not good enough but after seeing your comment am pleased now
Thanks a lot smiley smiley
You're welcome. Hope you're deworming him?
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by kals4luv990(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Too hairy for a full breed German shepherd ..
I think its mixed with local breed
den yu know nufin about gsd or dogs
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by kals4luv990(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
den boss yu know nufin about dogs ni

Don't take it personal.
It's not even about the price just take a look at the fur of that dog it's absolutely not a German shepherd undecided
I understand where you're coming from wink I'm not trying to mock the dog or anything but if we're being truthful that dog up there that's rubbish mixture.
I hate it when people mix gsds with local dogs they usually produce dumb puppies I bet that ekuke would run if it sees a stranger at night something a real gsd would never do
I laff when you say I know nothing about purity of german shepherds grin grin dude we've had over 20 thoroughbred German shepherds since I was born up until now so I don't what you can possibly tell me about gsd that I don't already know undecided
Educate yourself on German shepherd pure breeds not all these nonsense mixture you people are calling gsd.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
You're welcome. Hope you're deworming him?
Yes, I got a pack of the deworming drugs for him. It’s has 5 tablets in one pack
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Your dog is really cute
Thank you smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
See this majestic boy. He can pose for Africa

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Eveezy(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
I don't know what that is up there but it ain't pure gsd they've mixed it with a basenji
This is my Bruno got it for 55k with abeg
Lol, Bruno looks more like a mix. I am sure you were told he was sable. But Silver sables are usually not desirable. And this looks more like it has Caucasian in its mix
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by cybriz82(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Itawon:
Guys please what breed of dog is this?

My brother bought this GSD pupupy from a guy that lives in the same area as us.
He bought the puppy for just 30,000 naira and anytime we tell people the price we got the puppy they would say it’s that cheap because it’s a mix breed so please is it a purebred or a mix

He is just 3 months old
Name: Zeus

Nice ear n stout...u are lucky bro..take careif him very well ..
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Guy come update us with recent pictures.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2022
cybriz82:

Nice ear n stout...u are lucky bro..take careif him very well ..
Thank you smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Guy come update us with recent pictures.
I actually traveled to Lagos recently to see my mom and I just came back yesterday, after seeing your comment I decided to take some new pictures.
I hope he is growing ok to your guys, please rate his growth. He is 5 months plus now

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Itawon:

I actually traveled to Lagos recently to see my mom and I just came back yesterday, after seeing your comment I decided to take some new pictures.
I hope he is growing ok to your guys, please rate his growth. He is 5 months plus now
He is growing very well! Good job.
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow..cute dog..he has good ears.now you cannot carry him with one hand like your other photos
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
He is growing very well! Good job.
Thank you chairman. Your comments are very much appreciated smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Wow..cute dog..he has good ears.now you cannot carry him with one hand like your other photos
Thank you smiley
Carrying him with one hand is now almost impossible, He has gain a lot of weight
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated this thread for some time now, man has been really busy. Zeus is currently 7 and half months now but as you can see in the pictures below, he is not the tallest or biggest 7 months old German Shepherd out there but, I don't really care anymore, I just want him to be healthy and be a great dog. He now understand that this life is not always about play and has completely shifted to protection work and I really love that about him

Here are some pictures I took this morning on our short walk in the neighborhood.

RYEOFARMS
Eveezy
Doncolidon
ebonyoyas
Haroldjunior
TheLoanGuy
What do you guys think of his development, I hope it's a little bit ok. THANKS smiley

5 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by ebonyoyas(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Lovely development.. Zeus is looking really cool.. nice job man.. btwn wot are u currently feeding dat blew him dis big grin
Itawon:
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated this thread for some time now, man has been really busy. Zeus is currently 7 and half months now but as you can see in the pictures below, he is not the tallest or biggest 7 months old German Shepherd out there but, I don't really care anymore, I just want him to be healthy and be a great dog. He now understand that this life is not always about play and has completely shifted to protection work and I really love that about him

Here are some pictures I took this morning on our short walk in the neighborhood.

RYEOFARMS
Eveezy
Doncolidon
ebonyoyas
Haroldjunior
TheLoanGuy
What do you guys think of his development, I hope it's a little bit ok. THANKS smiley

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Lovely development.. Zeus is looking really cool.. nice job man.. btwn wot are u currently feeding dat blew him dis big grin
Well thank you grin.
He eats whatever I eat with some occasionally optimax can. I used to feed him Royal Canin (the 4KG to be precise) dry food but the price just keeps getting higher and higher so I switched to homemade meals smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by ebonyoyas(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dats good.. the feeding is good on him.. keep it up
Itawon:

Well thank you grin.
He eats whatever I eat with some occasionally optimax can. I used to feed him Royal Canin (the 4KG to be precise) dry food but the price just keeps getting higher and higher so I switched to homemade meals smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by TheLoanGuy: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Itawon:

RYEOFARMS
Eveezy
Doncolidon
ebonyoyas
Haroldjunior
TheLoanGuy
Omo he's growing up well and healthy, he's now a big boy.
You don't have anything to worry about his height, it's even quite good for his age. Just take care of him and you guys will be good.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Dats good.. the feeding is good on him.. keep it up
Yeah, I will try my best to feed him well
Thanks again smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Omo he's growing up well and healthy, he's now a big boy.
You don't have anything to worry about his height, it's even quite good for his age. Just take care of him and you guys will be good.
Wow, thanks a lot for your kind comments. You guys are really encouraging. I will do my best to bring the best out of him smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Itawon:

RYEOFARMS
Eveezy
Doncolidon
ebonyoyas
Haroldjunior
TheLoanGuy

Not bad for a 7 months old
If you ask me he looks huge
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Eveezy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Itawon:

RYEOFARMS
Eveezy
Doncolidon
ebonyoyas
Haroldjunior
TheLoanGuy
Nice looking boy
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Haroldjunior: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Omo, he turned out really great so far o... I also love his fur. Very good job

1 Like

Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Not bad for a 7 months old
If you ask me he looks huge
Thank you. I was actually thinking he was too small smiley
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Eveezy:

Nice looking boy
Thanks a lot grin
Re: Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus by Itawon: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Omo, he turned out really great so far o... I also love his fur. Very good job
Thanks. He fur is one of the things I love about him smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Female Long Coat Chihuahua In Abuja (pics) / I Want To Adopt A Dog !! / I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.