Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa (15425 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by ogbuefi677(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2022
Emekaonline:

And who did you orangutan and your family supported in 2019? You mean Atikulooter a Cameroonian is not a fulani man? Hahahaha. Obviously you are one of the biafools in this forum
Mumuni,Atiku is a moderate muslim which is why he is less popular in d north while your dog and baboon blood soaking osama BinHari is a core jihadist and the life patron of the terrorist herdsmen.
I know say una no de know anything, una own na if dem done share una amala and gbegiri, dem go tell una "move",una go move
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by olatuns2017: 10:53pm On May 20, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Lanre1st(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2022
Enwhen:

You hate Baba Tinubu more than the Igbos ... Election is a game of numbers... Look at what u r posting here, and to u , u love Baba Tinubu ?.... Most of Baba issue in Nigeria today are because of pple like u, u have created more problem for a man who left power in more than a decades ago .... Don't be surprised that the EAST might just be the decider for the 2023 election...

We saw it in Osun rerun , Bayelsa rerun 2016 and 2020, Kano rerun , Imo rerun ... Infact your worst territory is ur main part center of reference for campaign, and that is what BAT wants to do, but people like u are just here creating more enemies for him

O dun bobo yi sha, (It pain this guy)
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by pacificom: 11:09pm On May 20, 2022
Tbbt12:
The black man needs help. We are too obsessed with power
That is what they call greed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by IPIGSRMUMU: 11:19pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Penguin2:
Why is this man wasting his time like this?

Tinubu will never be president.

It’s as clear as noon day.
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by HRMK: 11:45pm On May 20, 2022
biggie73:
....Osinbajo will be the President of Nairaland.
hahaha.........
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Gozac: 12:04am On May 21, 2022
Penguin2:

No he can try so as to appease his followers, he is going nowhere. It's as clear as day light
He is touring in preparation to his retirement from politics or creating way for Osibanjo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Gozac: 12:07am On May 21, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Why are aspirant not going to south Eastern state?
Amaechi has visited SE
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Gozac: 12:10am On May 21, 2022
Kayrich:
I really like this hustling from BAT. He knew without working hard u cant get there. I think people used to say this man is incapacitated and not fit. You must be fool and unfortunate if you are one of them saying that. Moving around even more than any other aspirants.
You keep on saying rubbish cos of hatred. You are mad i must say.

Chibuike Amaechi has consulted widely more than any other candidate.He has visited SS, SW SE,NC, remaining few states from NE and NW
By the grace of God he will emerge as APC presidential flag bearer
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by tnerro1(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2022
How many states has the south east delegates visited self?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Gozac: 12:15am On May 21, 2022
Elvisstephano:

Has your condition ever improved since 2015? Your crop of persons are the reasons why this nation will be forever entangled in corruption and poverty
Bro, why are you worried over all these media propaganda? Tinubu is consulting for his eventual decamp to SDP, he is not gonna be APC'S flag beater. His handlers and even him know this. How many SW big wigs like Obanikoro, Demola Seriki, etc are following him upandan
He is not in the line up at all
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Gozac: 12:17am On May 21, 2022
onatisi:
honestly speaking , as much as i dont like this man and doesnt want him to be the next president , one must just be honest and truthful , he is the only candidate putting in the hard work of winning the ticket ,he seems to see this as his only remaining battle to win in life , suddenly all other contestants have gone silent , most especially within apc
Amaechi has consulted more than all of them jostling for president.
He is the unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by echodrum(m): 12:58am On May 21, 2022
Zico5:
This man will win APC primary with wide margin. Forget about other constentants from South west. They are mere noise makers. Tinubu is shoulder high ahead of everyone. Igbo are not United. They are only after business which is money. See that mumu Orji Kalu supporting Hausa man. In fact, they can sell their father's inheritance because of money.
Orji is smarter than you. He did his Math very well and got the correct answer. where do you expect him to get the delegates to win the primaries?.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by gbemmyjoseph(m): 2:43am On May 21, 2022
JUSTICE FOR DEBORAH FOLLOW@OGUNSTATEWAKEU1
echodrum:
Orji is smarter than you. He did his Math very well and got the correct answer. where do you expect him to get the delegates to win the primaries?.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by zelnababa(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2022
Penguin2:

thank God no be your tym him they waste, leave him alone.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by nokspos: 4:23am On May 21, 2022
you get my point o ... he's not my preferred candidate but his energy is motivating , if this old man can take his career this serious
mach7:
His energy and commitment is commendable. Goodluck to his aspiration

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Kayrich(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2022
Gozac:

Chibuike Amaechi has consulted widely more than any other candidate.He has visited SS, SW SE,NC, remaining few states from NE and NW
By the grace of God he will emerge as APC presidential flag bearer

Yes sure one of my favourite.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Joe4real1988(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
A.nother

P.oo

C.oming

' Monkey's'..........
Don't mind that over-despirate modafucka
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Kwara1stson: 6:23am On May 21, 2022
Lanre1st:

I have many answers for your question but let me mention few but keep the rest with me.

1. They are not trust worthy 2. they wont vote(ipob will declare stay at home) 3. (Gullible)they always go to where ipob dirrect them 4.They are chassing shadow (biafra) 5. They are confuse ( want to secced at the same time want to be president). 6. SE is not secure in hand of IPOB/ESN (perversive insecurity) 7. They are irrelevant 8. They are dot in a circle 9. They always put all their eggs in one damage basket
hmmm. Critical points you've raised.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Kwara1stson: 6:24am On May 21, 2022
Gozac:

Amaechi has visited SE
only? Out of over 25 aspirants?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Enwhen(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
Lanre1st:

O dun bobo yi sha, (It pain this guy)

Mo ti gbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Ogun As Muslims, Traditionalists Clash / Today's FCT Council Election: Things You Should Know / Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.