Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! (8860 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY / Do Your Need A Car? Zeus Autos Is Here To Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 2:45pm On May 31, 2022
No payment yet, deltel is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
Dele Adeyemi Teluowo(deltel) is a fraud.
He will be arrested soon.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
pete3000:
Dele Adeyemi Teluowo(deltel) is a fraud.
He will be arrested soon.

The place he uses as his office is not for him, guys beware. It is for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
He has been lying for the past three weeks but I'm fed up with his lies and have given him enough time. He will be a scape goat here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
He went mute since 1p.m today and is seen online on WhatsApp till this time.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by sauceEEP(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
Deltel why?
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by duduade: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
pete3000:
He went mute since 1p.m today and is seen online on WhatsApp till this time.

Pick him up with the police officers
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Breakingnews101: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
Any luck? Has he paid?
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2022
Are there any details you're not telling us? I've done business a lot with the man and he's been a complete stand-up guy.

Find it hard to believe he'd just abscond with your funds.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:05pm On May 31, 2022
Breakingnews101:
Any luck? Has he paid?

Not yet
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:13pm On May 31, 2022
HeavenlyBang:
Are there any details you're not telling us? I've done business a lot with the man and he's been a complete stand-up guy.

Find it hard to believe he'd just abscond with your funds.

Which details do you want again?
Didn't you see the undertaking that he wrote?
Find attached the undertaking.

8 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:16pm On May 31, 2022
duduade:

Pick him up with the police officers

That will be done ASAP.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:17pm On May 31, 2022
sauceEEP:
Deltel why?

He is a confirmed fraud

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2022
pete3000:

Which details do you want again?
Didn't you see the undertaking that he wrote?
Find attached the undertaking.

Agreeing to remit funds does not necessarily mean he's a scammer and absconded with your money in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Housing(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

Agreeing to remit funds does not necessarily mean he's a scammer and absconded with your money in the first place.

Let him pay the guy. He may not be a fraud but can only prove that by paying his money on time

15 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

Pay the money for him now, Mr. Judge.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
Housing:

Let him pay the guy. He may not be a fraud but can only prove that by paying his money on time

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2022
Housing:

True.

pete3000:

Pay the money for him now, Mr. Judge.

Be like crase dey your head. If you no sabi talk, better shut up or waka pass.

6 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by smallvill(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
pete3000:

He is a confirmed fraud

Please let us know who he is so we will not fall victim. But you should have not given him the papers. So he will call you when he gets a serious buyer.

4 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:34pm On May 31, 2022
smallvill:

Please let us know who he is so we will not fall victim. But you should have not given him the papers. So he will call you when he gets a serious buyer.

His name is Dele Adeyemi Teluowo (deltel)
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:35pm On May 31, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

True.

Be like crase dey your head. If you no sabi talk, better shut up or waka pass.

Silence is the best answer to a fool.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2022
pete3000:

Silence is the best answer to a fool.

And yet you couldn't keep silent. Oruvwe. grin

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by jeff1607(m): 4:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Here for the vawulence grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by xperiencelove(m): 4:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Has he paid you your money?
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
xperiencelove:
Has he paid you your money?

Not yet.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Mayor555(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
pete3000:

Not yet.

Deltel is not a man that can abscond with your fund.

Keep calm.

I want to believe there are other inepts to this transaction you're not spilling.

I understand you're losing patience, He can't abscond, please be calm.

4 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by jodecibmw: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why do people change?
It's always best to have, keep and maintain a good name no matter the circumstances or temptation.
Integrity of character in business and services should be the Hallmark of any serious person.
I hope this issue is resolved amicably.

pete3000:

His name is Dele Adeyemi Teluowo (deltel)

7 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by baylord77(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mayor555:

Keep calm.

I want to believe there are other inepts to this transaction you're not spilling.

Inspiredautos comes to mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Udemzy05: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mayor555:

Keep calm.

Maybe he is not a scammer and can't abscond with his money, from what I understand,just like some business men usually do with their client money.

He probably invested the money in something else and hoping he will get it back in due time but things didn't go as planned.

The thing is ,you sold it,you made your own profit from it too,what stopped you from giving the owner his own part?

Let's be upright.

13 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Udemzy05:

Maybe he is not a scammer and can't abscond with his money, from what I understand,just like some business men usually do with their client money.

He probably invested the money in something else and hoping he will get it back in due time but things didn't go as planned.

The thing is ,you sold it,you made your own profit from it too,what stopped you from giving the owner his own part?

Let's be upright.

That's exactly my thought.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
jodecibmw:
Why do people change?
It's always best to have, keep and maintain a good name no matter the circumstances or temptation.
Integrity of character in business and services should be the Hallmark of any serious person.
I hope this issue is resolved amicably.

I doubt if it can be resolved amicably, I reported the case to the higher authorities today, I'm expecting update from him today before taking further actions.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by wunmi590(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
pete3000:
This is the letter of undertaken signed by him.
If the money is not paid today
Dele Adeyemi Teluwo
I will use another route and get my money forcefully since you are not a gentleman.
I know where you live.

Really, in this 21st century you allow a debtor to write an undertaking on a jotter, are you sleeping when he was writing it?

This is shade of wrong brother, never allow somebody to write an undertaking for you with a piece of shit called jotter next time....

Wish you success in recovering your money...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

lagos Cleared Clean Toyota Camry 4 Sale Price 850 / 2010 Toyota Corolla With Nav System Full Option & 2010 Range Rover Fully Loaded / A Super Clean 2009 Honda Accord (evil Spirit)for Sale Price 3,200,000 Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.