Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! (8858 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY / Do Your Need A Car? Zeus Autos Is Here To Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by thegame(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
How has this lingered for so long? Are these the same people lamouring for a better Nigeria?

Thieves and Fraudsters everywhere. Thieves defending thieves, all in the name of making small bucks.

@owner of Car, have you reported this to the police? What are they saying? How is your 5.5mm hanging and police is not involved? Even if you will use 200k to settle it at the station?
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Angel55555(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
dapotemi:

This is a very insensitive and stupid post, unfortunately coming from someone i usually consider "legitimate".. Should i assume because the scammer is from your clime? Maybe you should act on behalf of deltel who has allegedly scammed someone here.. You conveniently ignore the pain of the OP, who had provided ENOUGH evidence suggesting he's been duped.. You're trying to be politically correct, you must be stupid if that is what it is..
Exactly, he who comes to Equity, must come with clean hands. It's the audacity for me, you allegedly scammed someone of his money, yet you're crying foul because the same person you scammed is defaming your name.
Always do your part whenever you sign a contract with someone. If due to some reason you're unable to, then let the other party know. It's that simple.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by ospreywin(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
When you have first hand information about this issue, you wouldn't say he's a fraud. coincidentally I got information about this issue at the police station, as a matter of fact he was scammed by someone but the truth can only be revealed when you hear from both party involved. If you're interested to know the truth do your findings, don't hold on to the allegations as the Truth.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
ospreywin:
When you have first hand information about this issue, you wouldn't say he's a fraud. coincidentally I got information about this issue at the police station, as a matter of fact he was scammed by someone but the truth can only be revealed when you hear from both party involved. If you're interested to know the truth do your findings, don't hold on to the allegations as the Truth.

I repeat it again, he is a fraudster and you are also an accomplice.
Why will he sell my car and use the money for his personal use if he is not fraudulent.
What is my business with whoever scammed him, if he had send me my money immediately he sold the car ,will he be scammed ?

NO

If you were in my shoes you won't be talking trash here. Birds of the same feather, oniranu.

Better stay out of this matter, if not I will label you a scammer on your threads.

7 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
pete3000:

I repeat it again, he is a fraudster and you are also an accomplice.
Why will he sell my car and use the money for his personal use if he is not fraudulent.
What is my business with whoever scammed him, if he had send me my money immediately he sold the car ,will he be scammed ?

NO

If you were in my shoes you won't be talking trash here. Birds of the same feather, oniranu.

Better stay out of this matter, if not I will label you a scammer on your threads.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by ospreywin(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=pete3000 post=118541638][/quote]
Everything Will be resolved insha Allah.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by rowosky(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Have you gotten your money back sir?
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
rowosky:
Have you gotten your money back sir?

No
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by calculation(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na wa ooooh!
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Dele Adeyemi Teluwo pay me my money.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2022
ospreywin:

Everything Will be resolved insha Allah.

How ? You were supporting him, can't you call him to pay me or you help him to pay.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2022
pete3000:
Dele Adeyemi Teluwo pay me my money.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Valtteri: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
This has gone on too long. Either get the police involved, or count this as a loss. It’s obvious this guy’s not gonna pay you your money!

If you’re not going to involve authorities, then dead the matter, cos all these posts won’t make him pay a thing.

You know his office, you know his sales shop. Go there and arrest him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

lagos Cleared Clean Toyota Camry 4 Sale Price 850 / 2010 Toyota Corolla With Nav System Full Option & 2010 Range Rover Fully Loaded / A Super Clean 2009 Honda Accord (evil Spirit)for Sale Price 3,200,000 Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.