Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Everything US H-1B Visa Category - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Everything US H-1B Visa Category (2677 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / What Canadian Visa Category Can An Uneducated Single Mother Of 2 Apply For? / Trump Minimum Wage For H-1B Visa Holders Could Reach $250,000 A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Apr 13
Gerrard59:

So, how come folks with stellar work experience and degrees from elite institutions don't know about this firm that links foreign applicants to companies that intentionally wish to employ them and file for their H1Bs?
grin
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by Lastbornbuns: 1:08pm On Apr 13
You've been receiving sound advice but seems like you want to do what's on your mind. Not only your money, you risk being banned from USA. How can you say Vesti helped you with job offer? What's the job? Do your skills match? Why would an employer hire you and pay all the fees involved in H1B for you? These are questions you need to ask yourself and be honest with yourself.

Regardless, H1B visa costs do not reach 7k usd even for the employer. Do your due diligence, not just by asking people's opinions, but by checking the official US Web pages for h1b applicants
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by Ormoretayour: 1:46pm On Apr 13
Lastbornbuns:
You've been receiving sound advice but seems like you want to do what's on your mind. Not only your money, you risk being banned from USA. How can you say Vesti helped you with job offer? What's the job? Do your skills match? Why would an employer hire you and pay all the fees involved in H1B for you? These are questions you need to ask yourself and be honest with yourself.

Regardless, H1B visa costs do not reach 7k usd even for the employer. Do your due diligence, not just by asking people's opinions, but by checking the official US Web pages for h1b applicants
If you check the beginning of this trend.... the point is, if anyone has use Vesti Technologies Inc before as an immigration consultant people opinion will surely not be dsame. Anyways thank you ur time.
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by Maria96: 2:25pm On Apr 13
Ormoretayour:

If you check the beginning of this trend.... the point is, if anyone has use Vesti Technologies Inc before as an immigration consultant people opinion will surely not be dsame. Anyways thank you ur time.
this format is stale. You are simply advertising Vesti. Rest

4 Likes

Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by welf99: 8:23pm On Apr 13
Great! follow up with your sponsor and do the needful. Yes it is an employer led petition.
Ormoretayour:

Yes, I have my WES
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by optimusprime2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14
iwuoahsamuels:
Good morning my people
I'm glad to be here
Pls I have a btech and managerial role with over 11 years leadership work experience with a FMCG.

I currently have a B1/b2 and had my son in USA.
We are planning to go for summer and I'm considering changing status there to employment-based visa or Hb1 before the trip
Best options opinions pls
Not sure whichia better to start here before the trip or start when I'm there for summer.
Also if anyone used attorney - kindly share applicable rates and contacts of the best you found.
Also reply me with any link or thread or tag those that have done this process ..so that will help direct me on the right path. Thank you so much

It largely depends on the state you will be going to, however my advice: look for a very good immigration attorney in the state you are going to, who has experience & a track record in handling such cases... do your research.

But I must comment that you are choosing a very complicated path, which may take a loooooong time.
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by NuelJoy: 10:35am On Apr 21
I also have my form from Vesti but I am still sceptical about them.
Ormoretayour:

I have it with me.
Re: Everything US H-1B Visa Category by welf99: 2:13pm On Apr 21
You are not correct on $7k. If the employer has more than 50 employees and 50% of the employees are on L1, H1-B..USCIS fees is $7,380. Go and verify. But if the employer has less than 50 employees , USCIS fee is lower.

Lastbornbuns:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Canadian Immigration News / About To Travel To Serbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.