Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies (35292 Views)

Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Video. Nigerians Mob Peter At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport On His Return From Egypt / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 6:52am On May 21, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
oga na wetin u go chop deh make you yarn all this epistle.. take it or leave.. I'm from ekiti before u qoute me.
u are from ekiti but with the brain of those empty ipob miscreants who believe everyone is paid for supporting other candidate but they are d only ones doing it out of love

U are empty if u think like them
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by cardoctor(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2022
I don't think u know the meaning of MOB.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 7:01am On May 21, 2022
2tpick:
There is a reason why all Nigerians in diaspora regardless of ethnicity wants peter obi to become the next Nigerian president. Most of these people have escaped the hell called Nigeria and deep down, they wish for a better country to return to some day. Nigerians in diaspora are non-partisan, they are the true progressives, their submissions are objective and not tainted by greed, nepotism, bigotry, or hate. There would be no buhari in the first place if it is in their place to elect the next president.

regardless of ethnicity?

Even ikpeazu,umahi,kalu all have different candidates

U better softly dey lie to yourself,pdp will not give its ticket to someone whom apga is controlling his state
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by matm: 7:02am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is the only man capable of rescuing and driving Nigeria to the right path.

And I thank the Spirits that some Yorubas are now saying the truth, I boarded a commercial bus from Ibadan to Saki and the Yoruba people there 4 guys were discussing politics and all they were talking about is that PO will be the best president ever seen in Nigeria.

They also castigated Osibanjo saying he is a part and parcel of this present gov't and shouldn't worry contesting because to them they said "We have seen everything about him"

They dismissed Tunibu as a foolish old man who should be playing with his grand children while he tells them some fairly tales.

You are right. Aside Peter Obi, any other person going there is going to continue with borrowing and servicing if debts until Nigeria dies.Rescuing Nigeria's dying economy will be a very difficult task amidst humongous indebtedness but it's only Peter Obi dt can at least know how and where to start.
If Nigerians bring in tribalism in d forth-coming election, and elect someone else, then it's over for Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 7:03am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:
Apc supporters say it's social media supporters.

E go shock dem.
so u believe pdp that wants power badly will give its ticket to someone apga is controlling his state,someone that can’t even influence his local government election
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Okarakwu: 7:05am On May 21, 2022
One thing I noticed and like about Peter Obi apart from his humility and easy life,he is himself. I saw his campaign visits to core northern states and he still wore his simple dress, not unlike Amaechi and those southern sycophants and pretenders that visit dressed in Agbada Fulani dress as if they are sultan and emir.....
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by mrkia(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2022
You should have said very few South esterners hugged him.... Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by autodevice(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2022
I like this man
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by CSTRR: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
so u believe pdp that wants power badly will give its ticket to someone apga is controlling his state,someone that can’t even influence his local government election
There is a difference between state and federal elections.

If pdp does not give him their ticket, they should forget aso rock.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by CSTRR: 7:12am On May 21, 2022
Pearlman:
It really pains me that the entire South-East are not rallying around this man with a GOLDEN heart ♥. PO ought to have been the Ohaneze's consensus candidate. I thought by now most Igbo billionaires (they have them plenty) would have lined up behind him with every support and give Atiku a ride for his money. Instead, PO has been left to campaign like an orphan with OUK endorsing and campaigning with our rubber stamp senate president, MASSOB endorsing GYB. Okorocha and Umahi have been rather too silent. This man needs our every support. Though I'm not Igbo, yet he is my number ONE.

I hate to hear people saying that if power won't go the SE it should remain in the north. Why do we forget so easily! After 8 years of SIFIA suffering under a northerner, I think any southern president from any of SE, SW or SS will be better.
He does not need those corrupt people.

If he wins, then there would not be any compromising because one crook somewhere supported him.

He would crush their corruption with
a heavy hand.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 7:13am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:

There is a difference between state and federal elections.

If pdp does not give him their ticket, they should forget aso rock.
peter obi can’t defeat wike in a general election not to talk about atiku

The problem with Peter obi supporters is that they can’t separate wishful thinking from reality

U believe it’s d way u see it that it looks right,did u see atiku touring any state?

3k dollars for all delegates n its game over

Many of u aren’t facing reality
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by CSTRR: 7:15am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
peter obi can’t defeat wike in a general election not to talk about atiku

The problem with Peter obi supporters is that they can’t separate wishful thinking from reality

U believe it’s d way u see it that it looks right,did u see atiku touring any state?

3k dollars for all delegates n its game over

Many of u aren’t facing reality
General election or delegate election?

So you think Nigerians on the street will vote for wike ahead of Peter obi?

You are mistaking your hate for political reality.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by 8stargeneral: 7:25am On May 21, 2022
Best choice for Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Kingozymandias(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
This man radiates humility and Confidence. I would rather have you as a TEN Year President of Biafra...to kick start the Beautiful Nation on a sound and robust footing!!

I PRAY YOU LOOSE, so that upon attainment of Biafra you become the First President of a New Nation!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

I will happily have this Chief Miscreant as the Presidiot of Afonjanestern! As his zombies say ..ON HIS MAN-HOOD THEY STAND cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you stupid? Pls what is your location?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
The meaning of mob has changed
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
Nigerians or his people from that sideangry
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by slowice(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
I love this man.... Omo see simplicity.

He will so cut cost of governance that even cost sef go weak grin
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2022
Okija shrine
Kingozymandias:

Are you stupid? Pls what is your location?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by foreshore(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport; He Poses For Selfies

Where is the Mob here
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Nobody: 7:45am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

The only thing Peter obi is campaigning with has been debunked a couple times

Obiano debunked d 75bn naira lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie

Don’t forget obiano used curbing kidnapping as campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant when obi was governor

Obi couldn’t raise d igr of anambra for complete 8 years he used as governor

Guy u self compare n contrast without tribal coloration

These are their individual achievements,if u have anything to say abou obi bring it on n I promise to debunk it cos his campaign manifesto are lies n we can’t even see his legacies

The investors tinubu brought to Lagos are still there till today n still waxing stronger

Helinues please I need u to furnish us with how obi goofed as governor that d newswatch even called him a big scam
Ofcourse Tinubu can not be debunked by his godsons... Bigot
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by 1onebigman(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2022
Incoming presido
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Deltatoto: 7:52am On May 21, 2022
macrodata:
Bros ye! Abeg, who you wish should win primaries in both major parties?
the election is between atiku and tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by sokera: 8:04am On May 21, 2022
This Igbos are seriously trying harder to market this unnarketable man … this man with no structure in all the regions, they think na only Igbo votes can make a president… last last he will be Vp to Atiku or to Saraki and he will lose last last
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2022
Dailymice:
you talk like a Tinubu supporter, hope he hasn't peed in his pants again?
meth induced comment
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Princeyoungd2: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

The only thing Peter obi is campaigning with has been debunked a couple times

Obiano debunked d 75bn naira lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie

Don’t forget obiano used curbing kidnapping as campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant when obi was governor

Obi couldn’t raise d igr of anambra for complete 8 years he used as governor

Guy u self compare n contrast without tribal coloration

These are their individual achievements,if u have anything to say abou obi bring it on n I promise to debunk it cos his campaign manifesto are lies n we can’t even see his legacies

The investors tinubu brought to Lagos are still there till today n still waxing stronger

Helinues please I need u to furnish us with how obi goofed as governor that d newswatch even called him a big scam
After reading your termed quotes and achievement of Tinubu as against Peter Obi. And keeping in mind thr current state of the nation.
My personal conclusion, we deserve what our current politicians are serving us.
If you can wish a country to be led by Tinubu after Buhari for another 8 years . Haba
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 8:29am On May 21, 2022
Princeyoungd2:

After reading your termed quotes and achievement of Tinubu as against Peter Obi. And keeping in mind thr current state of the nation.
My personal conclusion, we deserve what our current politicians are serving us.
If you can wish a country to be led by Tinubu after Buhari for another 8 years . Haba
peter obi can’t stand tinubu

It’s just like comparing a dog n a lion
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 8:31am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:

General election or delegate election?

So you think Nigerians on the street will vote for wike ahead of Peter obi?

You are mistaking your hate for political reality.

so u think d delegates care about social media madness of Peter obi?

Many online voters don’t even have voters card
Many of them are not even in Nigeria

No polling unit on social media,2019 should have taught u a great lesson
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by CSTRR: 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
so u think d delegates care about social media madness of Peter obi?

Many online voters don’t even have voters card
Many of them are not even in Nigeria

No polling unit on social media,2019 should have taught u a great lesson
Even if many online voters don't have Pvc, many online voters do.
And Many online fans are getting their PVC because of obi.

His popularity online translate to some level of popularity on the ground.

Buhari was very popular online in 2015.
Very very popular.

The fact that you think wike will defeat Peter obi in a general election shows that you either don't know politics, or you just don't like Peter obi.

The only place where wike has any hope of beating obi is among the delegates with his dollars, but even that is not very likely because pdp is under tremendous pressure from the people.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Obynolee(f): 8:40am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
how?

Go to anywhere n ask people about Peter obi or tinubu n hear them out

Some will even think d Peter obi na footballer cos it sounds like Peter rufai of those days

"Anywhere" you said?,can you be specific?,can you conduct a poll here to see the result?,Dino Melaye with over 3m followers on twitter couldn't accept the offer of a poll when he sounded like you.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by OLANIYIPETER: 8:41am On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:
The love this man dey get ehh smiley

Who else noticed there's no security detail around him?

Naso e suppose dey be.

Can Osinbajo, BAT, or even Atiku walk this way?
No, their minds no clean cheesy

That's what killed Murtala Muhammad. Peter Obi will not be that foolish to go out without security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.