Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies (35280 Views)

Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Video. Nigerians Mob Peter At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport On His Return From Egypt / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by dalass(f): 4:50am On May 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Genuine love

I’m sure Nigerians will party for one week if Peter is declared president. Because it will be the birth of fresh air and new hope.

Meanwhile, this woman’s(the woman far right with her husband carrying a baby) husband should put an eye on her. Look at her blushing

I’m sure she’s ready to knack Peter Obi if she gets the opportunity grin

You get evil mind. Black woman is blushing?
Orisirisi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by seguno2: 4:51am On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:
The love this man dey get ehh smiley

Who else noticed there's no security detail around him?

Naso e suppose dey be.

Can Osinbajo, BAT, or even Atiku walk this way?
No, their minds no clean cheesy

Can you please explain how the love will make PDP delegates choose him instead of Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal and Wike who are ready to share money generously with them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by seguno2: 4:52am On May 21, 2022
haffaze777:
Colourless gominagrin

Please why do you say that he is colourless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by ubimagos: 4:53am On May 21, 2022
Tinubu/Osibanjo. Peter is not even a candidate.
Dailymice:
well, somewhat true I guess but can I ask you a question; As a sensible guy who is do you think is a better option between Tinubu and Obi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by sweetman2022: 4:55am On May 21, 2022
The opportunity for this man to win the primary doesn't lie with the people hence we are not ready for a change in this country. The delegates voting doesn't care about the best man but care about who can enriched their pockets. The day you see people like Peter Obi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbanjo and the likes going toe to toe on the ballots, then there is hope for Nigeria, but right now, you guys should just forget it. Money still rules this corrupt nation and big sentiment has it own share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Gamesmart: 4:57am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport; He Poses For Selfies

This is reetarded!

Did you go to school?

Do you know the meaning of "mobbing"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by RuddyFusion(m): 4:59am On May 21, 2022
Hope they all got their PVC LIKE ME?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by ubimagos: 5:00am On May 21, 2022
Peter is equally a moneybag, they all stole from us, he is only being smart by half as the Igboman that he is. He has Anambra monies starched in different offshore accounts too.
seguno2:

Should a wise guy be unduly excited about what people who are not PDP delegates said on the candidates?
Who does that?
Okay, maybe you missed the part where they gave you money for bribing the delegates to choose Peter Obi as their candidate over moneybags like Atiku, Wike, Saraki, Tambuwal etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by psalmsjob: 5:05am On May 21, 2022
You have said it all but please allow them to present PANDORA PETER OBI. It is incomparable to place Tinubu and Obi side by side, in fact it is an insults....but that's politics of self deception...even the word mob is not applicableto this pictures does it look like anybody care about him
Reality3080:
isn’t this 30k madness stale already,u accuse buhari supporters of collecting 30k n now its tinubu supporters.

Guy there’s more to life than faking up reality,u have to understand that not everyone is hungry

When people tell u things u ain’t comfortable with the next tool of blackmail is how much they collect

Are u so poor that u see money in everything?
Don’t judge people with your lifestyle,I don’t know tinubu n I have never met him before but I know Peter obi is no match

This is d same thing Reno told u that made u turn his enemy,Peter obi is a glorified ethnic champion like fayose n wike

Tinubu,atiku,orji uzor still have national appeal more than obi,okorocha will defeat obi in any election cos okorocha is known nationwide unlike obi that is only known in d east

Imagine d only person that u see with obi in d whole of south west is doyin okupe who can’t even control his son let alone his family or local government

So u believe pdp that wants power will b stupid to present a candidate that pdp is not even controlling his state?

So u believe pdp that wants to return to power will present a candidate whose region have declared no election?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Hyperchi(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2022
Some ppl will come here and be saying compares Obi and Tinubu, as if the Federal infrastructure and privilege. Like sea port, international Airport headquarters of most biz that has been for long be4 the too came to power. Are this tinz not in Lagos. Yet Tinubu did a bad job. Give Obi the Lagos resources and then u can compare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by seguno2: 5:11am On May 21, 2022
ubimagos:
Peter is equally a moneybag, they all stole from us, he is only being smart by half as the Igboman that he is. He has Anambra monies starched in different offshore accounts too.

Really?
So why does he pretend to be a stingy pauper like Buhari

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by votixis(m): 5:15am On May 21, 2022
England will play their scheduled Killik Cup match against the Barbarians at Twickenham. England v Baa Baas live
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by lexy2014: 5:20am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

how is tinubu tested and trusted? trusted in what way?

u say "He was d first state governor to start state power generation". pls where is the power generation he started?

since he created more local govts, how have those local govts improved governance to the people? what type of jobs where created by creation of local govt? is it productive jobs that add to the state or jobs that only collect salaries without adding value?

what are the security agencies that tinubu created? how well have they reduced crime in the state?

how is he the architect of modern lagos and what lagos project are u referring to?

so he took lagos IGR from 300m to 6billion. do the civil servants in lagos state receive twice the salaries of their counterparts in other states?

regarding IGR, can u give us a brief on alpha beta?

dailymice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:40am On May 21, 2022
Human need love not political ethnic hatred and war just like what obi is doing...... #GiveUsPeterObi#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Bigchristo: 5:51am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is the only man capable of rescuing and driving Nigeria to the right path.

And I thank the Spirits that some Yorubas are now saying the truth, I boarded a commercial bus from Ibadan to Saki and the Yoruba people there 4 guys were discussing politics and all they were talking about is that PO will be the best president ever seen in Nigeria.

They also castigated Osibanjo saying he is a part and parcel of this present gov't and shouldn't worry contesting because to them they said "We have seen everything about him"

They dismissed Tunibu as a foolish old man who should be playing with his grand children while he tells them some fairly tales.
Osinbanjo is the chairman of Nigeria economy management yet the economy collapsed before his very eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by haffaze777(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2022
seguno2:

Please why do you say that he is colourless

Me no say so ooo,nah ikpeazu talk am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2022
Pearlman:
It really pains me that the entire South-East are not rallying around this man with a GOLDEN heart ♥. PO ought to have been the Ohaneze's consensus candidate. I thought by now most Igbo billionaires (they have them plenty) would have lined up behind him with every support and give Atiku a ride for his money. Instead, PO has been left to campaign like an orphan with OUK endorsing and campaigning with our rubber stamp senate president, MASSOB endorsing GYB. Okorocha and Umahi have been rather too silent. This man needs our every support. Though I'm not Igbo, yet he is my number ONE.

I hate to hear people saying that if power won't go the SE it should remain in the north. Why do we forget so easily! After 8 years of SIFIA suffering under a northerner, I think any southern president from any of SE, SW or SS will be better.
that is to prove to you that igbos are not united and never their brother's keeper.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by seguno2: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
haffaze777:
Me no say so ooo,nah ikpeazu talk am

And Ikpeazu is colourful because he distributes kerosene for votes, instead of providing free education for all children in the state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Nobody: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Pearlman:
It really pains me that the entire South-East are not rallying around this man with a GOLDEN heart ♥. PO ought to have been the Ohaneze's consensus candidate. I thought by now most Igbo billionaires (they have them plenty) would have lined up behind him with every support and give Atiku a ride for his money. Instead, PO has been left to campaign like an orphan with OUK endorsing and campaigning with our rubber stamp senate president, MASSOB endorsing GYB. Okorocha and Umahi have been rather too silent. This man needs our every support. Though I'm not Igbo, yet he is my number ONE.

I hate to hear people saying that if power won't go the SE it should remain in the north. Why do we forget so easily! After 8 years of SIFIA suffering under a northerner, I think any southern president from any of SE, SW or SS will be better.
you don't know what your saying be calming down no Particular person has ever gotten the kinda support obi is getting in just delta state group we already raised 2million for today obi match obi did not contribute any shieshie wait till he wins primary vote we go show you how serious we are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by haffaze777(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2022
seguno2:

And Ikpeazu is colourful because he distributes kerosene for votes, instead of providing free education for all children in the state
I don't know if ikpeazu is colourful but I know who's colourless.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by 2tpick: 6:03am On May 21, 2022
There is a reason why all Nigerians in diaspora regardless of ethnicity wants peter obi to become the next Nigerian president. Most of these people have escaped the hell called Nigeria and deep down, they wish for a better country to return to some day. Nigerians in diaspora are non-partisan, they are the true progressives, their submissions are objective and not tainted by greed, nepotism, bigotry, or hate. There would be no buhari in the first place if it is in their place to elect the next president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Fadafada231(m): 6:16am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:

Peter Obi is the only man capable of rescuing and driving Nigeria to the right path.

And I thank the Spirits that some Yorubas are now saying the truth, I boarded a commercial bus from Ibadan to Saki and the Yoruba people there 4 guys were discussing politics and all they were talking about is that PO will be the best president ever seen in Nigeria.

They also castigated Osibanjo saying he is a part and parcel of this present gov't and shouldn't worry contesting because to them they said "We have seen everything about him"

They dismissed Tunibu as a foolish old man who should be playing with his grand children while he tells them some fairly tales.

I have never voted for any politician since I was borne but if Peter Obi win PDP primary I'll get my voters card and vote for him. If this man win PDP ticket it's over for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by macrodata(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2022
Deltatoto:
I have flown with him severally I no fit take selfie with anybody no matter how highly placed.for some of us?all animals are equal
Bros ye! Abeg, who you wish should win primaries in both major parties?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by CSTRR: 6:18am On May 21, 2022
Apc supporters say it's social media supporters.

E go shock dem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by investigator007: 6:26am On May 21, 2022
Na wa, this topic wants to be misleading o, when I saw mob I legit thought they had mobbed him.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Besto(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:
The love this man dey get ehh smiley

Who else noticed there's no security detail around him?

Naso e suppose dey be.

Can Osinbajo, BAT, or even Atiku walk this way?
No, their minds no clean cheesy

A former Govo for that matter.

Guy man no get enemies atol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by victorazy(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:

Even here in Abuja, many preferred Obi, even the hausas are saying the same thing.
grin they don see 30 grin
Them dey telling person. grin
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by naijamerican: 6:40am On May 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
This man radiates humility and Confidence. I would rather have you as a TEN Year President of Biafra...to kick start the Beautiful Nation on a sound and robust footing!!

I PRAY YOU LOOSE, so that upon attainment of Biafra you become the First President of a New Nation!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

I will happily have this Chief Miscreant as the Presidiot of Afonjanestern! As his zombies say ..ON HIS MAN-HOOD THEY STAND cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Facts. Nigeria doesn’t deserve Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by kingthreat(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2022
Make we see as he go win Atiku first for primaries. If he loses the primaries, that is the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by victorDanladi: 6:44am On May 21, 2022
Dailymice:
you talk like a Tinubu supporter, hope he hasn't peed in his pants again?
This is typical of Peter obi tuary dogs....very aggressive!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by sukar886: 6:44am On May 21, 2022
The truth is Nigerians have suffered alot, they need change, the need peter obi, that's the only person that solve Nigeria problem , other will loot
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

The only thing Peter obi is campaigning with has been debunked a couple times

Obiano debunked d 75bn naira lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie

Don’t forget obiano used curbing kidnapping as campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant when obi was governor

Obi couldn’t raise d igr of anambra for complete 8 years he used as governor

Guy u self compare n contrast without tribal coloration

These are their individual achievements,if u have anything to say abou obi bring it on n I promise to debunk it cos his campaign manifesto are lies n we can’t even see his legacies

The investors tinubu brought to Lagos are still there till today n still waxing stronger

Helinues please I need u to furnish us with how obi goofed as governor that d newswatch even called him a big scam
oga na wetin u go chop deh make you yarn all this epistle.. take it or leave.. I'm from ekiti before u qoute me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.