Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres (1593 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Populous In Delta Between Urhobos,ijaws And Aniomas? / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Smoke55: 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

You're allowing emotional blackmail from enemies to influence your thinking. Who is forcefully attaching to who, are you for real? The governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa is the one identifying with the rest of Igbos so what's your point?

Fulanis will tell you that their people in NW, NE and even Niger republic are one even when there is linguistic, sociocultural and habitat differences and you will gullibly agree with him. The yoruba man will tell you that kwara in northern Nigeria is part of them and people like Oyedepo are yorubas even when Fulanis have acculturated and now rule over them.

Don't allow yourself to be brainwashed, there is nothing like forceful attachment when you identify with your brothers who already acknowledge you.

If you're truly Igbo then you will understand the wisdom in the axiom Igwe bu ike.
bro I'm not falling for any blackmail, I'm speaking base on reality and personal experience..

We can't keep taking these people as brothers while they keep seeing us as their worst enemies..

We should just let them be and start seeing them for who they are,igbos have enough population to achieve what ever they want as people,..

These guys have never added to our success neither have the been of any use to us,so why giving them so much relevant
Please in their own case "igwe aburo Ike"
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by izac82: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
Smoke55:
bro I'm not falling for any blackmail, I'm speaking base on reality and personal experience..

We can't keep taking these people as brothers while they keep seeing us as their worst enemies..

We should just let them be and start seeing them for who they are,igbos have enough population to achieve what ever they want as people,..

These guys have never added to our success neither have the been of any use to us,so why giving them so much relevant
to be Igbo is not to add to your success. And I should guess right, the success in this case relates to Biafra. You guys should calm down.
You are messing up a lot of things with your agitation. Get sense, and develop a better more civilized way to agitate.

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Chimaraymond455: 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
Wike pleaded

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Galaxyowerri(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Wike pleaded

Only a child will believe whatever bollocks that man utters. Even Amaechi is trying to fool you by suddenly claiming Igbo overnight after denying in the past not to talk of this drunk that insulted Igbos in public.

Except you're an ikwerre man or has a personal relationship with wike otherwise you shouldn't fall for his antics.
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Galaxyowerri(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2022
Smoke55:

What do you mean by haven't added to our success? Can you give example?

They stood by us when it mattered most and also contributed with blood and tears. Do you know how difficult it is to for them too by virtue of sharing a state with other antagonistic groups? The same governor Okowa promoted the teaching of central Igbo in Anioma schools.

If you're in Asaba, you have a feeling you're in Igboland but you don't feel same way in P.H because the ikwerres relate with you like enemy. Onitsha has already merged with Asaba and would have become one city if not the river Niger. When prominent Anioma people talk, do they distance themselves or do they show solidarity with the Igbo nation? Have you listened to people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Chike Edozien, Pat Utomi, Ned Nwoko etc? Can you compare their body language with that of ikwerres who enjoy slandering and insulting anything that has to do with Igbo?

You guys should think deeply and act wisely!!!

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by SweetVibe: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

NO, THE ONE YOUR USELESS POOR DRUNK FATHER CALLS YOUR SHAMELESS CHEAP GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER.
Chai..you are wicked

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Smoke55: 8:04pm On May 21, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

What do you mean by haven't added to our success? Can you give example?

They stood by us when it mattered most and also contributed with blood and tears. Do you know how difficult it is to for them too by virtue of sharing a state with other antagonistic groups? The same governor Okowa promoted the teaching of central Igbo in Anioma schools.

If you're in Asaba, you have a feeling you're in Igboland but you don't feel same way in P.H because the ikwerres relate with you like enemy. Onitsha has already merged with Asaba and would have become one city if not the river Niger. When prominent Anioma people talk, do they distance themselves or do they show solidarity with the Igbo nation? Have you listened to people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Chike Edozien, Pat Utomi, Ned Nwoko etc? Can you compare their body language with that of ikwerres who enjoy slandering and insulting anything that has to do with Igbo?

You guys should think deeply and act wisely!!!

at the bolded,I don't know what you mean by they stood by us,I hope you aren't talking about the biafran war..

One thing I have ever detest about my Igbo brothers is that we are too emotional,we judge thing with emotion and that's why we are in this situation today..

Starting from the day Nigeria came into existence all the problem we have been facing were directly or indirectly caused by this same niger deltans,we were doing fine as people in Nigerian project until nzeokwu a deltan man executed the first coup till then we have been in a messy state..

We stood by good luck Jonathan because we believed we are all siblings we stood by him against all odds,today what's happening? Same good luck betrayed us when we needed him most..

The earlier we start seeing these people for who they are the better for us..

It's time to be rational not emotional..

Deltans should be indepted to us not other way round..

We took bullets for their mistakes,we are in this mess today because of them..
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Smoke55: 8:14pm On May 21, 2022
izac82:

to be Igbo is not to add to your success. And I should guess right, the success in this case relates to Biafra. You guys should calm down.
You are messing up a lot of things with your agitation. Get sense, and develop a better more civilized way to agitate.
I don't think I care whether you guys accept being Igbo or not,as far as you being or admitting being igbos don't put food on my table or pay my bills I don't care..

Seriously you can belong where ever you wish to..

Thanks for your caring but we don't need it, whether the agitation is messing things up or not it's left for we Igbos to discuss about it,you can face your region,tribe or state.

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by aribisala0(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2022
Ikwerre people find it had to identify as Eboes

During the slave trade they sold Eboes as slaves for centuries so cannot take on the identity of their erstwhile slaves

Ikwerre agitation to be De -Ibonized started before independence when they went to the Willinks Commission and they founded Ogbakor Ikwerre in the early 60s

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by blaqoracle: 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
Felimax:
The Delta Igbo speaking people still yet are very ignorant of the wicked tendencies of the average Igbo man.
Ikwere did not wake up and suddenly became your enemy overnight. Why did you not tell of how you have almost totally igbonize the entire Ikwere regions! Why are you been crafty?

Why are you so pained that the Ikweres are calling the name of their places in their own dialect when of course you know this is the fact?
Is it not very obvious now that Igbo does not own any part of Ikwere land?

You people should continue deceiving yourselves, if Okowa ends up treating you with kids glove in the name of Nmunna, then in no distant future he will have himself to blame.

Before now, you people has melted so many atrocities like killing of several police officers and uniform men in Port Harcourt with the sole aim of running over the government to the extent that the executive governor had to fix curfew till about 12 mid night which manage to calm your stupidity. Today Port Harcourt and Rivers is calm but you are wishing that the Ikweres neighbours will come for their head someday. Wait for eternity, Wike has told you that the Ikweres are not Igbos just as some of us are telling you that there is nothing like Anioma Igbo in Delta State.

I am expecting your tantrums as normally expected but be rest assured that I will give it back to you an eye for an eye.

You gladly admit that Asaba or Delta was not under the control of Biafra and today you want to force it into your map. Tufia!

You guys should concentrate on your five Eastern states for peace to rain.
Igbos have no history.if you doubt me ask any Igbo man to tell you about his village, he will start telling you about the Nigerian civil war.
War is really an unpleasant event. The Igbo seem to be suffering from "generational lacuna". The generation that ought to have transmitted the older generation to the younger generation, seems to have been obliterated by the civil war.

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:46pm On May 21, 2022
joshjc:
No ethnic group as anioma in delta state,stop this attache by force

Anioma in this instance is being used as a collective noun to represent the Igboid groups of Delta state. I don’t think the OP is saying Anioma is a ethnic group! The name Anioma, as i read recently, was coined by Dennis Osadebey in the 60s!
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:48pm On May 21, 2022
blaqoracle:
Igbos have no history.if you doubt me ask any Igbo man to tell you about his village, he will start telling you about the Nigerian civil war.
War is really an unpleasant event. The Igbo seem to be suffering from "generational lacuna". The generation that ought to have transmitted the older generation to the younger generation, seems to have been obliterated by the civil war.

I think your unbridled hate for Ndigbo has made you take leave of whatever little sense you had left! Who told you Ndigbo have no history!? What’s your own ethnicity?

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by kansoboy: 9:51pm On May 21, 2022
Parachoko:
There is no ethnic group called Anioma in Delta State.

Oga no let delta Igbo guy catch u for this misyarn ooo.

Anioma forum!
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by joshjc(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Anioma in this instance is being used as a collective noun to represent the Igboid groups of Delta state. I don’t think the OP is saying Anioma is a ethnic group! The name Anioma, as i read recently, was coined by Dennis Osadebey in the 60s!
which one is igboid again,
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by kansoboy: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Smoke55:
at the bolded,I don't know what you mean by they stood by us,I hope you aren't talking about the biafran war..

One thing I have ever detest about my Igbo brothers is that we are too emotional,we judge thing with emotion and that's why we are in this situation today..

Starting from the day Nigeria came into existence all the problem we have been facing were directly or indirectly caused by this same niger deltans,we were doing fine as people in Nigerian project until nzeokwu a deltan man executed the first coup till then we have been in a messy state..

We stood by good luck Jonathan because we believed we are all siblings we stood by him against all odds,today what's happening? Same good luck betrayed us when we needed him most..

The earlier we start seeing these people for who they are the better for us..

It's time to be rational not emotional..

Deltans should be indepted to us not other way round..

We took bullets for their mistakes,we are in this mess today because of them..

U don start again..diss is y Yoruba will threaten to tro Igbos into the marcarti beach ooo...asaba have allowed Igbos to settle, buy land and build, even bring their market into asaba. Rather than shut up , do your business and move for peace, u are here talking rubbish...delta will soon pursue you guys back away....this one that is talking ,I doubt if you can even travel to Ur village make I see weda Ur "ungun known unmen" will not behead u.....useless ranting.

No go think of how u ppl should solve d horror u ppl have created by Ur stupid and unguided statement.

Before u talk pim! Let me remind u that I am an ogidi brought up guy......
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Smoke55: 10:11pm On May 21, 2022
kansoboy:

U don start again..diss is y Yoruba will threaten to tro Igbos into the marcarti beach ooo...asaba have allowed Igbos to settle, buy land and build, even bring their market into asaba. Rather than shut up , do your business and move for peace, u are here talking rubbish...delta will soon pursue you guys back away....this one that is talking ,I doubt if you can even travel to Ur village make I see weda Ur "ungun known unmen" will not behead u.....useless ranting.

No go think of how u ppl should solve d horror u ppl have created by Ur stupid and unguided statement.

Before u talk pim! Let me remind u that I am an ogidi brought up guy......
incoherent gibberish!!

FYI: I don't care where the heck you came from..

I couldn't finish reading the trash you typed above sorry..

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
joshjc:
which one is igboid again,

To avoid anyone accusing me of ‘forcefully’ co-opting groups into the wider Igbo ethnicity, i and others choose to use the word Igboid to denote similarities in language, culture and tradition that these groups have with Ndigbo.
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by kansoboy: 3:52am On May 22, 2022
Smoke55:
incoherent gibberish!!

FYI: I don't care where the heck you came from..

I couldn't finish reading the trash you typed above sorry..
But read d last part, dumb fool...

Ur land will soon become zombie land and u will become homeless..Yoruba send u out..housa send u out and u want to make noise I delta...u will be uprooted if u don't shut up....
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by joshjc(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

To avoid anyone accusing me of ‘forcefully’ co-opting groups into the wider Igbo ethnicity, i and others choose to use the word Igboid to denote similarities in language, culture and tradition that these groups have with Ndigbo.
not all groups there have similar cultures and dressing with neighbours, and the term igboid sounds somehow,there are many languages in Europe that are almost similar but they are not classified as same language,
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Maghan37: 5:12am On May 22, 2022
Felimax:
The Delta Igbo speaking people still yet are very ignorant of the wicked tendencies of the average Igbo man.
Ikwere did not wake up and suddenly became your enemy overnight. Why did you not tell of how you have almost totally igbonize the entire Ikwere regions! Why are you been crafty?

Why are you so pained that the Ikweres are calling the name of their places in their own dialect when of course you know this is the fact?
Is it not very obvious now that Igbo does not own any part of Ikwere land?

You people should continue deceiving yourselves, if Okowa ends up treating you with kids glove in the name of Nmunna, then in no distant future he will have himself to blame.

Before now, you people has melted so many atrocities like killing of several police officers and uniform men in Port Harcourt with the sole aim of running over the government to the extent that the executive governor had to fix curfew till about 12 mid night which manage to calm your stupidity. Today Port Harcourt and Rivers is calm but you are wishing that the Ikweres neighbours will come for their head someday. Wait for eternity, Wike has told you that the Ikweres are not Igbos just as some of us are telling you that there is nothing like Anioma Igbo in Delta State.

I am expecting your tantrums as normally expected but be rest assured that I will give it back to you an eye for an eye.

You gladly admit that Asaba or Delta was not under the control of Biafra and today you want to force it into your map. Tufia!

You guys should concentrate on your five Eastern states for peace to rain.
Well said bro.

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Smoke55: 6:54am On May 22, 2022
kansoboy:

But read d last part, dumb fool...

Ur land will soon become zombie land and u will become homeless..Yoruba send u out..housa send u out and u want to make noise I delta...u will be uprooted if u don't shut up....
another gibberish!
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Felimax(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2022
Maghan37:
Well said bro.

Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Parachoko: 7:12am On May 22, 2022
kansoboy:

Oga no let delta Igbo guy catch u for this misyarn ooo.

Anioma forum!
Oga, there is no ethnic group in Delta called Anioma.

Make the Delta Igbo guy com challenge me
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:55pm On May 22, 2022
joshjc:
not all groups there have similar cultures and dressing with neighbours, and the term igboid sounds somehow,there are many languages in Europe that are almost similar but they are not classified as same language,

Dude, quit being pedantic!

Dressings generally change over time and can be influenced by a lot of factors! When i say Igboid, it speaks primarily of them having the same language which can have different variations based on dialect. I understand more what an Ikwerre man is saying than i would someone from Uwana-Afikpo!
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:58pm On May 22, 2022
Maghan37:
Well said bro.

Don’t let your inclination for bigotry becloud your reasoning! Point out what exactly is ‘well said’ in the complete revisionist shit that guy posted!
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by Tranquill: 2:33pm On May 22, 2022
Galaxyowerri = Igboid = pazenzia = coconuthead = smellymouth = leakyanus = akamubrain = bigmunmun

your munmun never do?
When are going to commit suicide?
The note that you’ll leave beside you should just read

‘ Ikwerre and my munmuness killed me’
Re: Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres by blaqoracle: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

I think your unbridled hate for Ndigbo has made you take leave of whatever little sense you had left! Who told you Ndigbo have no history!? What’s your own ethnicity?
Your unbridled hate for Fulani, makes you think that everybody hates ibo.

An APC Urchin Received Sense (photos) / Is This Information Actually True About Peter Obi? / Imo Govt Reacts To IPOB Threat Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57