Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You (296 Views)

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by DanielAlhassan(m): 2:32am On May 21, 2022
Why did your ex breakup with you

We learn from mistakes
Re: Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by donaldking10: 3:07am On May 21, 2022
Youth Service.
She went for Youth service and in less than 3 months she was already fvcking another guy over there.
Na so she take end relationship of 5 years that started from our 100 level.
Re: Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by MajesticKris: 6:22am On May 21, 2022
Her Ex is her current Bestie.... i found out she's still collecting money from her Ex's..
U know the story na!!

No Ex gives for free.... None
That can't happen...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced This On Nairaland? / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / TOWIE Stars Are Thrown Off Flight For Refusing To Wear Masks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.