Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You (296 Views)

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by DanielAlhassan(m): 2:32am On May 21, 2022
Why did your ex breakup with you

We learn from mistakes
Re: Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by donaldking10: 3:07am On May 21, 2022
Youth Service.
She went for Youth service and in less than 3 months she was already fvcking another guy over there.
Na so she take end relationship of 5 years that started from our 100 level.
Re: Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You by MajesticKris: 6:22am On May 21, 2022
Her Ex is her current Bestie.... i found out she's still collecting money from her Ex's..
U know the story na!!

No Ex gives for free.... None
That can't happen...

Have You Ever Experienced This On Nairaland? / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / TOWIE Stars Are Thrown Off Flight For Refusing To Wear Masks.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8