Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Slept With My With Friend's Husband After Their Divorce,now She Wants Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My With Friend's Husband After Their Divorce,now She Wants Him Back (1140 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My With Friend's Husband After Their Divorce,now She Wants Him Back by Brezzlover80: 2:57am On May 21, 2022
My friends and his wife are going through a divorce. They have been dragging this divorce for about 3 years now. They do not have any children. Deji, my brother’s friend married Jasmine, my friend, 4 years ago. I think it was infatuation. They were married under a year of meeting.

Well, Deji is a successful career guy and Jasmine is a medical doctor in Canada. It was long distance at first but when Jasmine came down to Lagos for annual leave, things moved pretty fast for them. They both ignored the red flags. For example, they are both very opiniated people. Their arguments was always intense but they somehow managed to settle their issues.

There was also the issue of cultural and moral issues. Jasmine is more westernized, almost thinks like a feminist but Deji felt she would chill after marriage. After marriage, Deji went to join Jasmine in Canada. Things went bad pretty fast. They argued and eventually, they started being abusive to each other hence they both filed for divorce.

Somehow, Jasmine moved to US during the divorce and that stalled the whole process. Deji on his part, being a guy has been in a few relationships even though his divorce is not final. well, he is a guy, his soon to be ex wife is in US… he came back to Nigeria, he got a huge job offer back home.

Deji is a dear friend and I will never look at him anyway else but something happened. I broke up with my boyfriend just before Valentine this year. It was a very big betrayal. I thought we were good and perhaps going to get married. He apparently was sleeping with a work colleague and chose her over me.

I needed time away from preying eyes and questions from friends and family about how my cocoyam head boyfriend left me. Deji called me to come hide out in his place. I was never worried cos it never crossed my mind that anything could go wrong. I moved to deji’s luxury apartment in Ikoyi and spent almost 3 weeks there, just hiding.

Everything was cool until one night, I had made pepper soup for dinner. I hardly cook but that day, I made a delicacy and Deji was just locking his fingers.

When I finished and went to my room, Deji knocked in a few minutes later and when he came in, he said if he could kiss me, that he knows its not normal but he suddenly realized that he has a strong attraction for me. That I remind him of the good times he had with Jasmine, my friend.

We had s3......
[i]
[/i]CONTINUE READING �

https://spotlightes.com/i-slept-with-my-with-friends-husband-after-their-divorce-now-she-wants-him-back/
Re: I Slept With My With Friend's Husband After Their Divorce,now She Wants Him Back by solexyy: 6:46am On May 21, 2022
U GUYS ONLY HAD SEX, U AINT MARRIED SO WATS WITH THE "SHE WANTS HIM BACK"? OR DO U WANNA KEEP HIM?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Depressed Reach Out To Me... Let's Chat... / Stop Dating Girls Under The Age Of 18 / #bbnaija: Phyna Stirs Reactions Over S3x Position With Married Kess Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.