Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her (70956 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
body language of a mummy
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by RPG2020(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
APC plus PDP = One

So Nigeria ain't go no where with these old men chopping Nigeria youths like biscuits sad

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by OmegaAutos: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't be surprised some people would tell us to Vote based on her body language.

This country na cruise.

Hehehehe, real cruise, but they will say that knowing that Nigerians are stupid
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
SMH is all I’ve got to say
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Firstcitizen: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
She wan kiss Osubande
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Ijaya123: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
She knows the contenders from the pretenders. Her body language says it all.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Rebuke: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
Irrelevant post, very very irrelevant.
Some of ya have brain functioning issue. So, yhu expect she will be in the same position everytime?

Nonsense people trying hard to make sense while making more nonsense.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Oesophagus99(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2022
Tonypens48:
grin grin

What do clowns hope to achieve with this undecided lipsrsealed

E tire be o.. Abi na spiritual priestess she be? wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2022
grin
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by BigDawsNet: 10:16am On May 21, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
I guess you would have rooted for Abacha too?

Before we get the country working

We need to tackle the insecurity first...
Even if wike will just spend just 4 years to clear them off... it's a good idea...

Like I said... I don't know his skills generally
But I know he won't accept treath in the country
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by deflover(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2022
why will they visit her
so nigeria is at the mercy of a few families
who mama like na him go be president

we laugh at other countries that a family rules them from father to son
nigeria own na a few friends
passing it around

tomorrow dem go say go and get ur pvc lol
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Nobody: 10:18am On May 21, 2022
Tonypens48:
grin grin

What do clowns hope to achieve with this undecided lipsrsealed
My main thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2022
kenbee:
This is just an aged mother that understands less or nothing about today's Nigeria.
She responded to the person that can speak her native language (fulani) just like everyother veteran will.

But what does the poster of this aim to achieve?

Osinbajo speak Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by DrBOBBY: 10:21am On May 21, 2022
Hahaha. Everybody funny for here sha!
But mama is already too old to understand all this ceremonies of visit! It's all depends on her mode that day!
I have stayed with an old age person before!
There mood swing is top notch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by doggedfighter(f): 10:22am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't be surprised some people would tell us to Vote based on her body language.

This country na cruise.

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by zicoraads: 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Una like wahala sha. cheesy
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by ZombieTAMER: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
pricklewane:
See your father wailing cos the thread is not favourable dispose to the Pandora criminal...llllol.

my skuller friend.
but you don't know your dad..
your mum is a LovePeddler in ogbomosho
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by kogi2010: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
To think that Nigeria will be one is the greatest joke of the century, same Nigeria where ibo and (Fulanis/Hausas)see theirselves as big enemy, same Nigeria where Yorubas are either allying with either ibo or Hausa/Fulanis for political power
An average Fulanis/Hausas will always support his/her brother no matter how bad the circumstance
#letnigeriadivide#
#wecanneverbeone#
Do dey stop others from loving dere selves?

2 Likes

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Amumaigwe: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
I think the body language of Yaradua's mother when four different presidential candidates of different parties visited her tells where her heart lies.

It does not matter where her ageing heart lies. She is already past her time and wields no influence any longer even on her immediate constituency let alone on over 100m registered voters.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by zicoraads: 10:24am On May 21, 2022
Tinubu has not visited the president's home state?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
I think the body language of Yaradua's mother when four different presidential candidates of different parties visited her tells where her heart lies.

why it is so important to visit her is what I want to know

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Kayharry(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
What the Media want u to see
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by onuman: 10:26am On May 21, 2022
It's the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa military dictators that makes Yar'Adua's mum become like a cult this time for presidential aspirants to curry favour and blessing from her.

Southern politicians need to see that in a federation formed by diverse nations/regions, like Nigeria, it was fraudulent to have used land mass or population figures as criterion to proliferate too many new political units like states and local government councils, in the old Northern region which forned Nigeria with two southern regions in 1960. Only 17 states were created in the two old southern regions. More states should have been in the two southern regions than in the northern region.
Shifting of excess political power to the northern region is one of the outcomes of proliferation of states in the old Northern region. Pilgrimage is paid to Mrs Yar'Adua to get presidential seat in 2023.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by juman(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
salbis:
These heartless thieves should just allow this woman rest please.

Gbam.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
To think that Nigeria will be one is the greatest joke of the century, same Nigeria where ibo and (Fulanis/Hausas)see theirselves as big enemy, same Nigeria where Yorubas are either allying with either ibo or Hausa/Fulanis for political power
An average Fulanis/Hausas will always support his/her brother no matter how bad the circumstance
#letnigeriadivide#
#wecanneverbeone#
The bond holding us is very weak but stubborn. Only a Revolution, violence and war can divide Nigeria. As it is the chances of dividing Nigeria is slim. Separatists are looking for people who are ready to spill their blood in recognition for a division.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by juman(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2022
I dont pray to be this old.

2 Likes

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by arantess: 10:29am On May 21, 2022
lathrowinger:
Na Peter obi worst. her thought is, u better go. Ritualist flat head
that woman lived this long because she has wisdom

if you want to live long like her better have sense
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by TheRareGem1(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2022
She seems to bond well with VP Osinbajo than any of them. cool

Atiku, yeah. Nice

You see Wike and Obi....I rest my case. Look like they forced the woman

2 Likes

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Gbadespet(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2022
How does this affect the price of garri.? Politicians and their mumu plans,it's now during election time to visit the old age woman.....the question be say shey dem dey go visit her normally?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by micflo28(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2022
When will they visit Jonathan’s Mother
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Moddam: 10:35am On May 21, 2022
Olosho Association of Nigeria are supporting Peter Obi cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.