Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her (70953 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by SocialJustice: 12:59pm On May 21, 2022
jagorinho:

Same old victim mentality!!! You people are just female in a man's body.... So so pathetic
Stick to what you know. If you are a victim, I am not. I only stated the obvious.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by chrisxxx(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
funshint:

@OP you must be crazy...you think a woman of 100years old cares who emergies President? Someone whos gaze is already fixed on an higher plane. This OP no well at all!
I am the Op. Let me bless you with some of my father wise saying. He said you could detect if someone has gossiped you in the presence of their kids by the way their kids look at you when they see you. Old people behave like children. You could tell if their handlers have gossiped you by the way they look at you or reception given to you when you come in close contact.
Thanks.,

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by CHAQUR: 1:11pm On May 21, 2022
Before this post, I had said her skin complexion reveal a lot too. She glowed with light skin when with her preferred visitors.

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by IbileIfe: 1:22pm On May 21, 2022
Mama negotiating with Atiku to marry
one of herr grand daughters and make her his First Lady.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
I think the body language of Yaradua's mother when four different presidential candidates of different parties visited her tells where her heart lies.
/
It is their fault for visiting her in the first place.

Of what value is she to Nigerians?

/
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by realray(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
Obi own bad gan , wike own mama be like u come here come shout for me

I swear you no well grin
kenzysmith:

I swear you no well
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Henz81: 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

It is prophetic mark it somewhere. Those two who was sitting up to greet may likely end up as their party flagbearer.
Prophetic ke, abeg forget that tin.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by izubext007: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
She has been briefed and brain washed on who is coming.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by izubext007: 1:46pm On May 21, 2022
Bros while you be idiot nal.......
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by funshint(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

I am the Op. Let me bless you with some of my father wise saying. He said you could detect if someone has gossiped you in the presence of their kids by the way their kids look at you when they see you. Old people behave like children. You could tell if their handlers have gossiped you by the way they look at you or reception given to you when you come in close contact.
Thanks.,
So you can read the wrinkled face of an 100+ woman by just looking at it?! Someone who knows next to little about what's going on around her... someone who death is already staring at the face! You're not wise at all!
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by ButterBurger: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
I think the body language of Yaradua's mother when four different presidential candidates of different parties visited her tells where her heart lies.
na Fulani Fulani matter.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by godofuck231: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
post=113032344:
Mama of the nation.
God bless Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada
More long years in good health for Mama Insha Allah.

We learn everyday.
She is the mother of the late President of Nigeria.
May his soul continue to Rest in Peace.

That is not all, three of her granddaughters are married to Governors in some Nigerian states.
slay great grand mama, no ne the ones when de find who to f#xk to eat once a day
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Eaglesence: 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

See me dey laugh like crase. This really cracked me up grin
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by highoctane: 2:17pm On May 21, 2022
That woman carries a lot of secrets, those visiting her are they her mate?.
Her late husband Yaradua was a former minister of Lagos colony.
Her first Son Musa was second in command during Obasanjo reign.
Her second son Umaru was two times governor of Katsina state and a former head of state.
Her three grand daughters are first ladies of three state governors, other of her grandsons held key positions in government.
Wetin her eyes never see?, Wetin her ears never hear?, She can see a crook and imposters from 100 kilometers away. She can handle her grammar well, but will sey baturenshi. Old bad guy she is.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by aalangel(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2022
Visitation for what?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by DavSagacity(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
Tribal hatred has really eaten your life deep like cancer.
lathrowinger:
Na Peter obi worst. her thought is, u better go. Ritualist flat head
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by obotematics: 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
Me I dunno understand oh!
Where our brothers them from akwa bom?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Oluwaramsey: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Guninerma231: 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
Where her heart belongs to is inconsequential.

Make una carry all these primary school insinuations comot for ere abeg.

In the four pictures, she sat up to the candidates who sat closer to her. She only reciprocated their gestures.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by frankson1(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2022
kenzysmith:

...abi you go build fly-over for me grin
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by MrBONE2(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
lathrowinger:
Na Peter obi worst. her thought is, u better go. Ritualist flat head

grin

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by cedricksly: 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
forget your conspiracy theory and take this from me... A typical fulani/hausa would prefer their own ram or goat to be president before ever considering another Ethnicity... They are built like that.

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by snoopz: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
So this is news?
Jokers
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by prophetfire: 4:37pm On May 21, 2022
Anyiamaka:
For her, it is either Atiku or Osibanjo. She clearly detests Wike but she just dey observe, dey reason Peter Obi.
. And you Nigeria youths and politicians need deliverance from mental slavery.

If in this age you are relying on that old woman there to determine whom you guys will vote for, you need serious help.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by tamdun: 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
Miracle2020:
you travel from Anambra or port Harcourt to katsina just to avoid the woman? You really need help.
It's all politics abegi, did anyone stopped them from going ose to the woman?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Average9jaman: 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
What are all these aspirants going to visit this old hag for

She must either have strong influence (I wonder over who?) or plenty money to give

These men only do things that will favor their evil political agendas
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Contagious100d(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

Which language are they speaking?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by tonididdy(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2022
Awon bloggers angry very annoying set of humans.

Was the time frames when these photos were taken put into consideration... Besides what's so special about this woman self.
Is there something we dont know? undecided
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by xelly: 6:59pm On May 21, 2022
She decides the tide of the election? Just that Obi finds it nice to visit her makes her look important?

Well, Nigerians and her weak emotional capacity.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Cromagnon: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
To think that Nigeria will be one is the greatest joke of the century, same Nigeria where ibo and (Fulanis/Hausas)see theirselves as big enemy
They don't
Igbo and Fulani have always been together since azikiwe

, same Nigeria where Yorubas are either allying with either ibo or Hausa/Fulanis for political power

Who do you want them to ally with, Fulani have 19 states out of 36

An average Fulanis/Hausas will always support his/her brother no matter how bad the circumstance
#letnigeriadivide#
#wecanneverbeone#
does an avg Yoruba not support an avg Yoruba
Avg igbo not support avg igbo
What your point?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by plouchea24: 7:15pm On May 21, 2022
Atiku's position probably the best because, he could communicate politely and fluently well with her in Hausa. VP position could be as a regards and the regalia of honour, being the current sitting authority in Nigeria. Others! I can't explain.. but I perceived that, they wouldn't be able to flow with directly, reason Obi was concentrating on the interpreter I guessed
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Bouncing2(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
Who cares about the old hag anyway angry.

Give us a peaceful southern Nigéria,,, Yar adua's mum can go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.