Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her (70958 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by LogicBomb8: 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
Be like say atiku dey to@st dat mama
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by aysangari: 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
Leave this woman to rest I beg
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by MNDY(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:
Nigeria is indeed the comedy central of the world.

See as dem turn the old woman to Paul the octopus.

Farooq say na Political Pilgrimage dem dey pay her.
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Obiebanks007(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
lathrowinger:
Na Peter obi worst. her thought is, u better go. Ritualist flat head

U no well bros grin
Very funny comment

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Tundex911: 1:24am On May 22, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
To think that Nigeria will be one is the greatest joke of the century, same Nigeria where ibo and (Fulanis/Hausas)see theirselves as big enemy, same Nigeria where Yorubas are either allying with either ibo or Hausa/Fulanis for political power
An average Fulanis/Hausas will always support his/her brother no matter how bad the circumstance
#letnigeriadivide#
#wecanneverbeone#

I agreed with this point, meanwhile one Nigeria �� no fit work for this country anymore

1 Like

Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1879ma: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113032344:
Mama of the nation.
God bless Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada
More long years in good health for Mama Insha Allah.

We learn everyday.
She is the mother of the late President of Nigeria.
May his soul continue to Rest in Peace.

That is not all, three of her granddaughters are married to Governors in some Nigerian states.
[/s]
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1879ma: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113032350:
A lot of the presidential candidates have visited her at her home.

[/s]
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1879m: 1:32am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
This is baseless and useless. Even we the ruling party whom this picture seems to favor will not accept this as a political point.

First, the picture released could be taken when the woman sat up.

Secondly, she could be facing language barrier from Wike and Peter Obi.

Atiku would however be a regular visitor in their home and speaks fluently in her language
he even speaks French
[/s]
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by 1879m: 1:32am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin
[/s]
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Laideabdulahi: 10:51am On May 22, 2022
Anyiamaka:
For her, it is either Atiku or Osibanjo. She clearly detests Wike but she just dey observe, dey reason Peter Obi.

She called you on phone, and told you all these??
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Tradegood: 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
Miraclejunction:
Omo this thread funny die,i don laugh tire
wikesadlaughing) mama I don come
Mama: you and who day shine teeth

Obi(thinking) this woman no send me o
Mama(thinking) this one follow for people wey day contest

hahahaha...!
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Tradegood: 9:31pm On May 22, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I just think we need someone like Wike

I'm not sure about his economical experience or expertise

But I can assure you this strong man will not tolerate any form of terrorism or banditry in the country

Abeg which one be Wike and Obi for the pictures?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Tradegood: 9:32pm On May 22, 2022
NgoziOkoli:
Mama reaction to obi be like; are you here for development, like your brothers are developing Indonesia, China and India? grin
Which one is Obi in the pix?
Re: Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her by Tradegood: 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
Obi own bad gan , wike own mama be like u come here come shout for me
Lool...na you make me sign in, chaigrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.