Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (41716 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by franudi: 8:10am On May 21, 2022
I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Zion243(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact

Lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Corporate2020: 8:12am On May 21, 2022
Seun:
Previously, we reported that Osun delegates met Vice President Osinbajo while wearing Tinubu caps. I've been informed that the vice president didn't show any anger towards them. One of them, who goes by the name Sogo Omo Osun, dropped a statement on instagram:
"Osinbajo saw Asiwaju's cap on us and still allowed us to take pictures with him. No doubt he is a leader and a realist".

Does he have a choice? What else could he have done?

The other time your own father offended you, what did you do? You will still apologize to him, except you have been brought up improperly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by BafanaBafana: 8:13am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't expect him to flare up.....
Politics nah dirty game...
Tinubu and Osinbajo be one kind mad rival RN..

I don't want any of them to rule us...
Both of them are bloody thieves....

Ladies and gentlemen, carry your PVCs
Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
Ironically, Osibanjo has no allegation of corruption to his name. Same cannot be said about Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by premierlead: 8:13am On May 21, 2022
Why would he not accept you with the cap? Of what meaning is the sleeping 8 cap to his own mandate?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Dproperties: 8:13am On May 21, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Osibanjo is in the race just to do the will of adeboye,thats bad for Nigerians

Tinubu Bola is out there as well to quench his selfish taste for power nothing more, desperate politicians everywhere to feed their pockets with no clear intention on making Nigeria a better place

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Zion243(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

Peter Obi is a criminal with multi billion properties abroad. We won't vote him.

PYO 2023

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Addme: 8:14am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
Thought you were serious when I saw the first bolded part but I gave up when I saw the second bolded part. So Peter Obi is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Pclemenza: 8:15am On May 21, 2022
grin
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Osun state gat no differences from Zamfara or Yobe, the illiterates in that state pass some northern state.

A state where you hardly see young guys, educated o, speaking English.

Poverty stricken state, most of their youth na yahoo and owo mi da dem dey do.

The caused of this problem is osun state is the religion practice, cus most of the issue labelled above only affects the Muslim dominant areas.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by dfrost: 8:15am On May 21, 2022
donphilopus:

Be used to seeing Tinubu's official portraits hung on the walls of the banks when you go to cash out your illegal money as from May 29th next year.

cheesy grin

But seriously, how sure are you of this?
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Dproperties: 8:16am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi

I must confess that Peter is worth my vote with his achievements and to be achieved.

Risking Power in the Hand of an Igbo man is not worth it due to selfishness.

Selfishness? Hausa is a saint where there's an Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by donphilopus: 8:17am On May 21, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin

But seriously, how sure are you of this?

Absolutely sure. grin
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Tinubuadvocate: 8:18am On May 21, 2022
Omo igbo vote who you like.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by shegz24(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2022
Osibanjo gives Yar'adua vibes , sometimes I fear for his life.

Obi gives Jonathan vibes, I dnt trust that guy

Tinubu gives Obasanjo vibes, Baba for the boys

Amaechi gives a mixture of vibes... Curny, chop make i chop vibes.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Rastaramsey(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2022
Zion243:

Peter Obi is a criminal with multi billion properties abroad. We won't vote him.

PYO 2023

You believe Peter obi has stolen more than yemi Osinbajo angry
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by olatuns2017: 8:20am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The two nor go rule us

That is the fact

Infact

As you said in 2014 that Buhari will not rule us !!!

You are right

It's Jubril that is ruling you

Stop living in denials

As it's today

Election is less than a year

The top likely president in Nigeria February 2023

1st ....Bola Ahmed Tinubu

ATiku Abubarka

Peter China

Ameachi

Osibanjo

If you like kill yourself

Primaries is next week
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Lightorder: 8:20am On May 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Truly the man of the people. A very simple man. cool

With this picture, it’s now very obvious most of these
Tinubu’s supporters are actually chasing the money.

Don’t be surprised, At the very last minute, all of them will turn around to vote for the main incoming one.. STAR BOY Osibanjo cheesy
Tinubu supporters are still better because, they have their eyes on the money. Osinbajo supporters have their eyes on nothing. I have seen that Nigerians haven’t not learned anything. They are marked for suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2022
Great leader. Osinbajo 2023
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Raxxye(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is a good and peace-loving man; he's just like GEJ, but Amaechi is the best candidate among all of them. Trust me, I know what I'm saying!
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Who cares ?

If he likes, he should snap pictures with Atiku's supporters

These niggas don't deserve that seat at Aso rock... Both him and his drug sniffing master, Tinubu.

Imagine Tinubu as Nigeria's president

Aso rock would be a den of thugs & junkies

osibanjo is a great leader and detribalized Nigerian. I'd not for south east clamour for president which I consider valid. osibanjo wud be the perfect man for the job.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Akhee: 8:23am On May 21, 2022
Seun:
Previously, we reported that Osun delegates met Vice President Osinbajo while wearing Tinubu caps. I've been informed that the vice president didn't show any anger towards them. One of them, who goes by the name Sogo Omo Osun, dropped a statement on instagram:
"Osinbajo saw Asiwaju's cap on us and still allowed us to take pictures with him. No doubt he is a leader and a realist".
Na wosh. They are paid by PYO to wear am, make we say him no bitter.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by PassingShot(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2022
Ijaya123:
Osinbajo the next Nigerian President. He is better by miles by far than all other candidates.

�The most qualified
�The most educated
�The most internationally recognised
�The most experienced

May God forgive me though. There times I secretly wish Buhari will be incapacitated so Osinbajo can take over and complete the tenure so people will see what proper governance is all about.
Keep lying to yourself if it makes you happy grin
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Ijaya123: 8:27am On May 21, 2022
PassingShot:

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you happy grin

Point out the lie in what I posted.

I guess some people are pained by it sha
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by PassingShot(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2022
Ijaya123:

Point out the lie in what I posted.

I guess some people are pained by it sha
How is he the most educated?
How is he the most experienced?
How is he the most qualified?

By just writing those nonsense and posting them online? grin
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2022
Painintheass221:
The Guy above me is a spider for denying me FTC
He actually drives a spider grin
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by TheRareGem1(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo is not playing bitter politics, no hatred, not your regular politician.. he is reserved and he doesn't take it as do or die affair
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by MrPADDY(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2022
Chop their our money, vote your choice
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Reality3080: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Let send those fools out

Vote Peter obi
u condemn others n promote your own

Who will even give ticket to obi that apga is controlling his state
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by watersideboys: 8:34am On May 21, 2022
Every way na way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.