Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (41717 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Tboymessiah(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2022
profeddor15:

I don't even know what to say about your comment because it seems you're so myopic about the state of osun and you're just trying to gain public recognition or attention.
If you are so privileged to travel out of your comfort zone and go to osun state, hardly will you not get an educated citizen from anywhere you land before you compared osun state with any less developed state in Nigeria.
I think your type are those that used agbero at garages and bus stop to judge the entire people in an area without carryout your due diligence before you make any comment on an issue of concern.
Please, do your findings well before you comment or post anything oga.

Young man, to cut off ur long epistle of Alaafin Oyo to Ibadan,

Don't forget osun state is under the quota educational system that favour in admissions base on less educated state with the likes of Zamfara.

Apart from Ilesha and Ife axis of osun state, the left over are uncivilised and illiterate Empire of the state.
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by DCatt: 4:07am On May 31, 2022
Your kind of comment is known with certain people, go get a life.
Tboymessiah:
I would have answered you, but for you to be telling me about my language, meanwhile you don't even know my tribe...

So, go reset ur head.

Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Papichulostunne(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2022
WiszyFraud:

Don’t be surprised, At the very last minute, all of them will turn around to vote for the main incoming one.. STAR BOY Osinbajo wink

I just say make i ask how body do you when those Tinubu supporters no gree surprise you?
Re: Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State by Sunday2021: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Osinbajo is a man. Tinubu would have rejected them if it were to be other way around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.