Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt (40697 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Ternistacle(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Everytime blasphemy..... One day this fight religious fight will get to its peak.. by then these Muslims will know that, even christians can kill for God..... Maybe they've not heard of the Israelites before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by LordVarys1: 2:55pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
Fake news.i called my brother residing at bauchi. He said dere notins like such
Muslims, always trying to cover
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Plugsk(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
No be lie oh! Well spoken
Hashabiah:
The muslims of Nigeria should just come out boldly and tell us(Christians) that our presence in Nigeria is blasphemous so that we can officially divide this country across religious lines . This guerrilla tactics of hiding under blasphemy is becoming too old . undecided
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Usihyelda(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok the sooner u believe that northern Muslims are potential killers the better for u
Not just northern Muslims, but the all Muslim in the whole world.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:04pm On May 21, 2022
The North has started something unusual in this age.

When it gets to South. Nairaland terrorists will type rubbish from their chinco phones.

That time will come

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by kasim155: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:

Call him again now.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by AMI3(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
We Christians are helpless because our Christians leaders are sleeping they're not yet awake. Probably it doesn't affect their kids.

If there is counter attack now and Nigeria security men come around whom do I think they will arrest?

Can CAN bring out 4 lawyers at least to defend any Christian not even to talk about 34 lawyers.

We are live by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
You people are mad jokers and completely myopic lunatics, how many times have you warned not to cross this line, no matter how you are or who you are to us, we'll deal with you when it comes to that. We can live peacefully if you didn't do rubbish. We dont joke and will never joke on this.

We dedicate our life, money, family and everything we've to our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Calls us with whatever the name you like, its our life not yours, this is how we choose be and we're proudly to die this way.

Becareful and don't, we'll never harm you. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is everything to us.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
They should keep displaying there madness! Till when other religions take up arms! Then it'll be for an eye to an eye
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
Usihyelda:
Not just northern Muslims, but the all Muslim in the whole world.

Then stop departing to Dubai
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by sameks08(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
I think one of the problem of these muslin is lack of education and it really dealt with them and believe me they will never wake up from the sleep cos is too late.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by franchasofficia: 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Wait, are there still educated Nigerian youths from the South still going to Mosque, practicing Islam and calling themselves Muslims?

Honestly if I was born a Muslim, I would have denounced Islam and turn to atheist.

In this age and time of modern civilization and technology, any educated youth still practicing Islam is shameless and confused, that's the truth.

You are better as an atheist than being a Muslim. Being an Ifa worshipper or an Idol worshipper is far better than being a Muslim today.

I just pity girls born into Muslim families cry

Instead of me to be a Muslim, I rather become a herbalist sad
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Parisian: 3:24pm On May 21, 2022
Is he residing everywhere in Bauchi ? You think say you wise.
muyico:

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
Can this religion be useful for once?
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by J3susFr3ak: 3:26pm On May 21, 2022
Watinani:
You people are mad jokers and completely myopic lunatics, how many times have you warned not to cross this line, no matter how you are or who you are to us, we'll deal with you when it comes to that. We can live peacefully if you didn't do rubbish. We dont joke and will never joke on this.

We dedicate our life, money, family and everything we've to our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Calls us with whatever the name you like, its our life not yours, this is how we choose be and we're proudly to die this way.

Becareful and don't, we'll never harm you. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is everything to us.

Mohammed is a FALSE PROPHET that has successfully conned and deceived gullible people like you with teachings straight from the mouth of Satan, pretending to be "Allah".

Mohammed is in hell right now burning and crying for mercy for his lies....but it is too late since Jesus threw him into hell for his lies. You will soon join Mohammed too in hell if you do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by a2d3rew(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
tell ur brother to quickly go out, he is sleeping, u even call it fake news.
U and ur brother are fake people that can't hear what happened in his state .

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by bjspaceman: 3:29pm On May 21, 2022
Any attempt by a Muslim to hurt a Christian is blasphemy and the blashemer see should be killed

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by gotnel: 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
The new trend in northern Nigeria

How is blasphemy now happening here and there.

Something is cooking. Let us be watchful.

Another means of killing human beings is being devised
Be prepared
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Abbertee2: 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
Why is that christians always started it ?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Abbertee2: 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
Why is that christians always started it ? And when the were dealt they will start shouting and play a victim

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Lazenby007(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
No matter how they defend this religion, they can never separate islam from violence and violence from islam. NEVER!
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Barcaking2: 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
If this is not controlled, the fanatics will be emboldened to kill all apostates and people that were suspected or rumoured to go that way

That will be when the whole things will come to roost on theier site
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Wchris(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria will soon divide. This is a fact
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Cloud007: 3:47pm On May 21, 2022
These wasters are just plagues wherever they are. Violence is their mark. Any country you see them they are like disasters waiting to happen. Forceful, totalitarian, and highly Possessive..
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by OGwales(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Islam is nothing but a curse to humanity
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Freemasonry: 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Islam is rooted in terrorism.
Such an intolerant and hateful band of bloodsuckers.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
I have a feeling this blasphemy of a thing is about 2023 elections!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

FWD : �

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!! �

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by studentofTruth: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
A tale of 2 Gods:

One asks his worshipers to fight for him.

The other gets his worshipers to believe that he's Almighty and all-powerful but watches helplessly when his worshipers are attacked and killed. Do you think that if the enemies hand hung in the air while trying to stone Deborah or the holy ghost fire Deborah was calling formed a shield around her when the enemies came to attack her, she won't be alive today? In fact, the supposed killers would have repented and followed her God instead.

Both the fighters and the victims are all evidence of the impotence of the gods!

SMH for religion seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Galadimabawa: 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
Stūpid people.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by studentofTruth: 4:20pm On May 21, 2022
AMI3:
We Christians are helpless because our Christians leaders are sleeping they're not yet awake. Probably it doesn't affect their kids.

If there is counter attack now and Nigeria security men come around whom do I think they will arrest?

Can CAN bring out 4 lawyers at least to defend any Christian not even to talk about 34 lawyers.

We are live by His Grace.

Now, I have edited the previous comment, yet it's still bearing the date and time of the initial comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.