Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt (40708 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Bouncing2(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
Let us get hold of one of this aboki idiots,,, he'll serve as an experiment.

Btw,, Nigéria has finally reached it's last stages,,,time for a southern Nigéria now
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by olax02(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2022
Armstrong34:
The expiring date of Nigeria is very very close ... undecided
Amen!
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
Rayjnr:

My question is, why always women in issues of blasphemy

You do know that most of those blasphemy allegations are lies right?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by alibiz: 8:49pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
Fake news.i called my brother residing at bauchi. He said dere notins like such
Your brother is misleading you.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
Watinani:

If you are bold, please find me a time and i'll show you bible verses that shows Prophet Muhammad is real and even Jesus knows he is coming.

Lol. What a joke.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by 1Sharon(f): 8:52pm On May 21, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Are you saying...you want me to come to see you in Abuja so that you can show me Scriptures? Is that not a death trap?

Of course...under the Scripture is your dagger which you will aim for my chest after you pretend to "welcome" me.

Don't be filled with murderous hate Watinani. It is not worth it.

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Faber(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Adorableessy:

God did not tell Christians to drink alcohol as long as they don't get drunk
Stop misleading people

The post I made above are for people like you who carry religion for head. Na your type Muslim youths dey burn. Go and read your Bible and stop claiming what you don't. Na you dey mislead yourself, no get sense until you run into follow religious fanatics like you

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Gbadespet(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
franchasofficia:
Wait, are there still educated Nigerian youths from the South still going to Mosque, practicing Islam and calling themselves Muslims?

Honestly if I was born a Muslim, I would have denounced Islam and turn to atheist.

Na your head know for you,if you like worship cow OYO is your case

In this age and time of modern civilization and technology, any educated youth still practicing Islam is shameless and confused, that's the truth.

You are better as an atheist than being a Muslim. Being an Ifa worshipper or an Idol worshipper is far better than being a Muslim today.

I just pity girls born into Muslim families cry

Instead of me to be a Muslim, I rather become a herbalist sad
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by nerorex01: 9:28pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
Fake news.i called my brother residing at bauchi. He said dere notins like such

Check your mainstream news !
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by temielects(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2022
Destruction,the only news coming from the north...
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Gbadespet(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2022
Sometimes I just wonder why this so called Christian wail online,this northerners are less educated or mislead by their leaders,they said they don't want you people to insult who they follow ,yet you people won't hear and you will not come online start shout after you might have caused the trouble....leave them and there way of life just to stay out of trouble.....I am a Muslim from the west and I am proud of my religion.....come to the west and talk about the prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW) and see maybe people will answer you,they will only see you as senseless human.......
Una dey argue with people wey dem go give bomb say make dem go blast market knowing fully well that they will also die argue, na northern Christian dey cause wahala..... hardly you will see a Muslim insult any other religions
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by NAVYdogg: 11:30pm On May 21, 2022
Built2last:
Can all muslims listen to this man

https://fb.watch/d8A5O0s26A/

God bless for this video.

If only our northern Muslims can reason like this man, Nigeria would have been a better place to live.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Igbojew: 11:32pm On May 21, 2022
Where are those unity beggars that blame IPOB/ESN for wanting out of this country but G-d always fight for Igbos.I am that Igbojew
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by tioyoung(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2022
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Maghan37: 5:04am On May 22, 2022
Hashabiah:
The muslims of Nigeria should just come out boldly and tell us(Christians) that our presence in Nigeria is blasphemous so that we can officially divide this country across religious lines . This guerrilla tactics of hiding under blasphemy is becoming too old . undecided
Please i know you are angry and have a right to be so but note that there are a lot of muslims ( especially southern Muslims) that want to live in peace with people irrespective of religious affiliation.
It is just the nonetities in the North who do not consider us Muslims that behave like vagabond and keep on day in day out tainting the religion. I am even ashamed to even associate with them in any way.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Bluebrain101: 12:13pm On May 22, 2022
Watinani:

If you are bold, please find me a time and i'll show you bible verses that shows Prophet Muhammad is real and even Jesus knows he is coming.

Who is this arse hole.?
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Bluebrain101: 12:17pm On May 22, 2022
Iamzik:

Atheist dem go follow Christians
Na only Christians dem Sabi abuse

Atheist no go wan die by stoning for Sokoto ☺️☺️

You see dem ba. They no even fit attack traditional worshippers because they bit get the balls to. They Christianity as weak that's why they can stupidly attack

BTW how did you put those emojis I've been trying it for years but it just shows questions marks "?".
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
Bluebrain101:

Who is this arse hole.?

Kids of nowadays, i dont want noise. Is a thing of facts, read you bible well before you talk me next time.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
NAVYdogg:

God bless for this video.

If only our northern Muslims can reason like this man, Nigeria would have been a better place to live.

You are joking, if you think northern people are the problem of this country. Research well before saying something like this next time.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Bluebrain101: 9:26pm On May 22, 2022
Watinani:

Kids of nowadays, i dont want noise. Is a thing of facts, read you bible well before you talk me next time.

Congrats for being an arse
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by emapeteum(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2022
Watinani:

Yes we do, did it pain you?
I am not hurt: there's no relationship between light and darkness.Continue to follow that Arabian paedophile sheepishly.Is your choice but stopped pouring your frustrations on innocent Nigerian christians
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by MuslimIgbo: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hashabiah:
The muslims of Nigeria should just come out boldly and tell us(Christians) that our presence in Nigeria is blasphemous so that we can officially divide this country across religious lines . This guerrilla tactics of hiding under blasphemy is becoming too old . undecided
Use your brains and you'll have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.