Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt (40684 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Mohammed is a FALSE PROPHET that has successfully conned and deceived gullible people like you with teachings straight from the mouth of Satan, pretending to be "Allah".

Mohammed is in hell right now burning and crying for mercy for his lies....but it is too late since Jesus threw him into hell for his lies. You will soon join Mohammed too in hell if you do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!

If you are bold, please find me a time and i'll show you bible verses that shows Prophet Muhammad is real and even Jesus knows he is coming.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by emapeteum(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2022
Watinani:
You people are mad jokers and completely myopic lunatics, how many times have you warned not to cross this line, no matter how you are or who you are to us, we'll deal with you when it comes to that. We can live peacefully if you didn't do rubbish. We dont joke and will never joke on this.

We dedicate our life, money, family and everything we've to our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Calls us with whatever the name you like, its our life not yours, this is how we choose be and we're proudly to die this way.

Becareful and don't, we'll never harm you. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is everything to us.
Some people are just less human.your prophet,the paedophile is who you've dedicated your to? what a pity

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Jostoman: 4:33pm On May 21, 2022
limeta:
Buhari just want to stay beyond 2023
To give power to infidel over muslims is out of the question

All this 2023 elections talk will remain as talk .
exactly that man is planning something.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by J3susFr3ak: 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Watinani:

If you are bold, please find me a time and i'll show you bible verses that shows Prophet Muhammad is real and even Jesus knows he is coming.

Are you saying...you want me to come to see you in Abuja so that you can show me Scriptures? Is that not a death trap?

Of course...under the Scripture is your dagger which you will aim for my chest after you pretend to "welcome" me.

Don't be filled with murderous hate Watinani. It is not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by TheOgaBoss: 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
Watinani:

those verses are impossible to write on nairaland? Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Osashalom: 4:58pm On May 21, 2022
Mohammed is the pain of the whole world. Only Jesus can save. Islam is equal to war, Muslims are murderers, their actions and body language prove so.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Comedian2019: 5:05pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
Fake news.i called my brother residing at bauchi. He said dere notins like such
Your brother lives in the whole Bauchi State.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by dalass(f): 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
Hashabiah:
The muslims of Nigeria should just come out boldly and tell us(Christians) that our presence in Nigeria is blasphemous so that we can officially divide this country across religious lines . This guerrilla tactics of hiding under blasphemy is becoming too old . undecided

You know that blasphemy is just a farce.... The blood letting and murders they have committed and still perpetrating as instructed by thier mullahs is what they're carrying out with so much joy and zeal… undecided

Even that stupid guy, Pantamis said it that they are all happy and overjoyed when they hear about the killings of Christians.... That's their source of joy..... He's still a minister despite holding such murderous views.... Is it any surprise what's happening?

They know it's the turn of a Southern Christian and they are already resisting it but it must surely come to pass. One way or the other.. we kafirs must rule cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by 4kModds: 5:18pm On May 21, 2022
Video here
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Truvelisback(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2022
Don't worry, more Blastphemy is coming grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by dalass(f): 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
Comedian2019:

Your brother lives in the whole Bauchi State.

Some people wey no sabi wetin dey happen for their backyard? Even those abroad know more than some of the folks living in the states where those events take place

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by omoluka: 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
I think killing infidel has the highest reward in Islam

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Mrpojj(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
So this Muslim Man was caught on camera observing his prayers undisturbed at the corridors of a church in Ogbomosho yethe wasn't even disturbed. I ask can a Christian do same without being stoned or slaughtered to shreds? Yet they keep preach violence and claim peace..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by bong4(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The North will remain backwards until Nigeria is separated

It will even be worse by that time
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by walozanga(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:

Ur brother was high wen u called him
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Richyfj(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
Fake and extremist Islamic group have infiltrate Nigeria in the name of Islam to silence the voice of Christians not to speak or preach again..
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Xedmark: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
Thinking about this can only bring down hot and painful tears from ones eyes. I have Muslim friends that are very peaceful but the way these northern Muslim are acting is just out of the way. This is very demonic. So sad, let's separate if that's the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by AMI3(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2022
studentofTruth:
me

Helpless? Chai.

I thought the Christian God is Almighty and all-powerful? Why can't he protect you guys?

U are a funny little kid. Have ever been to the North?

So u are telling us what u are serving can help u. The God I am serving doesn't reason the way u reason. Even in the Holy Bible the children of God were always been persecuted.
Do u think that those that persecute the children of God always go unpunished?

U must be a child.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by tunde1200(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2022
Amin am a Muslim and I never see were it spread out in the hadiths and Qur'an that you kill for such.

Sweetplum:
They v started again o.
It shall not be well with Muslims that enact violence cos of blasphemy. Allah curse them and their generations, Amen.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by tunde1200(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The North has started something unusual in this age.

When it gets to South. Nairaland terrorists will type rubbish from their chinco phones.

That time will come
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by adebayo987: 7:10pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by DEV4REAL: 7:16pm On May 21, 2022
They are a disgrace to Nigeria they act like there father the devil, he's a killer and a destroyer, they are full of darkness, that's why they are acting like this, they see the light in Christians and they cannot withstand it but there plans are shattered in Jesus name Amen Christians are wiser now come 2023 Elections, never give power to the devil and his children
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by DEV4REAL: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
Powerless religion, fake love, fake brotherhood, fake sisterhood no Muslim is a true friend of yours avoid them by all means Jesus christ will deal with them and muhammed on the last day
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Jmichael1(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:

is ur brother the governor of bauchi or does he leave in all parts of bauchi to knw everytin going on over there?
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by tonyson010(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
a hungry man is an ANGRY man. be careful how you talk to HUNGRY youths.
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Adorableessy: 7:34pm On May 21, 2022
Faber:
Nawa o,
God/Allah told the Muslims not to drink alcohol but they can marry as many wives as they so wish
God/Allah come tell Christians not to marry many wives but they can drink alcohol as long as they don't get drunk.

My people in matters of eschatology, all religions are confused, so why not live and let others live. Make we kuku manage this small wicked world.

If you die because of religion, Omo you are the highest idiot, you died for free. Religion na big scam. Better for you to die for your family, humanity and your country (if you get better country )

God did not tell Christians to drink alcohol as long as they don't get drunk
Stop misleading people
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Watinani(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2022
emapeteum:

Some people are just less human.your prophet,the paedophile is who you've dedicated your to? what a pity

Yes we do, did it pain you?
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by LINSAR: 7:43pm On May 21, 2022
We christians are too gentle.If they attack christians in the north, christians too should attack muslims outside the north.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Iamzik: 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
KingsCity:
Oh no

This madness must now begin to stop.

The time has come to divide this country along religious lines

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM GO NORTH, CHRISTIAN GO SOUTH, ATHEIST GO ANYWHERE YOU LIKE

Atheist dem go follow Christians
Na only Christians dem Sabi abuse

Atheist no go wan die by stoning for Sokoto ☺️☺️
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by Flairoqy(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2022
muyico:
It’s obvious the media is taking advantage of deborah’s incident to feed more lies to the public for a reason I don’t understand
Re: Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt by BOYS2MEN: 8:23pm On May 21, 2022
You and dat ur bro dey share d same craze
muyico:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.