Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS (5106 Views)

Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:15pm On May 21, 2022
I'm back guys. Let us show the youths the violence in confraternities.
Who missed me and my bad news cheesy ?

The worst be say some people still dey buy form go dey join this kind something.

Quick Update:
There is an ongoing cult war Between BlackAxe and Eiye at mowe/Ibafo area of Ogun state.
Someone has already been brought down as we speak.

Stay Safe out there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:17pm On May 21, 2022
Except premature death, there is no gain in this thing. Everytime start running, from morning till night.

6 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
I miss bad news.pls don't warn people to stay away from cultism

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Urheadmaster(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
This one na like expired bottle of winetongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
I miss bad news.pls don't warn people to stay away from cultism

They no wan help themselves. Even this month end some people go still buy form to join. Them go lie for u say them go pay your school fees, help your career make u meet celebreties whereas all na lie. Na die u go just die. No gain inside cultism except premature death

18 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:21pm On May 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This one na like bottle of winetongue

Na human being blood o. The next thing is retaliation and counter retaliation
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Stallionhorse: 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
Dead men don't count..

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2022
The guy nah axeman grin grin
Them plank him Papa head grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
Na Bag of pure water blood i be won see

Who send them, there family members dey find food them dey go joint make una continue.

I wish them well and the new recuit
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This one na like expired bottle of winetongue tongue tongue
yes, campari wine over flow. Very good for d heart, and relaxes blood flow and vessels
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
RIP dude better luck next time. embarassed. Those celebrating these deaths should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by crimefighter123: 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
The headline is for me. grin
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by emetisuccess(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
This thing still dey go on? Na wa oooo
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by crimefighter123: 4:04pm On May 21, 2022
But seriously what are the benefits of joining such a group,you kill or get killed. Great potentials that can change the nation positively are being wasted. Divine destiny are being trashed.I wonder what joy they get in this. but I believe not the government are to be blamed but we Nigerians, how do you expect to vote in a old wagon and expect something new. it's just like pouring a new wine in a old... we keep recycling the same idiots who has been ruling with no change, no improvement over and over again. When will these stop.

#The change we need.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2022
Bro you're back. Person say them attack you
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by stamapro(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2022
Cultistupdate:
I'm back guys. Let us show the youths the violence in confraternities.
Who missed me and my bad news cheesy ?

The worst be say some people still dey buy form go dey join this kind something.

Since na choice to buy the form of cultism, no be force e good. But know say as you choose to buy the form, the graduation na always DEATH. Accept Jesus Christ and be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by luwiizy(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2022
Strong man die like chicken

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:36pm On May 21, 2022
crimefighter123:
But seriously what are the benefits of joining such a group,you kill or get killed. Great potentials that can change the nation positively are being wasted. Divine destiny are being trashed.I wonder what joy they get in this. but I believe not the government are to be blamed but we Nigerians, how do you expect to vote in a old wagon and expect something new. it's just like pouring a new wine in a old... we keep recycling the same idiots who has been ruling with no change, no improvement over and over again. When will these stop.

#The change we need.

My brother I taya o.. and others go still dey pay to join

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:36pm On May 21, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Bro you're back. Person say them attack you

They wanted to. And me not posting is because of other things not because of them.
Actually there was a serious map out plan, they say I'm demarketing the cult business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 6:00pm On May 21, 2022
Cultistupdate:

They wanted to. And me not posting is because of other things not because of them.
Actually there was a serious map out plan, they say I'm demarketing the cult business.

oh so it is business now? are there no better business opportunities besides the one where death is their only profit? truly, some people live worthless existence that when they are destroyed it is like taking out trash...Karma is experienced in the business of getting rid of trash.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by BadNews: 6:55pm On May 21, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
Piptocoin:

oh so it is business now? are there no better business opportunities besides the one where death is their only profit? truly, some people live worthless existence that when they are destroyed it is like taking out trash...Karma is experienced in the business of getting rid of trash.

Yes it's a business. Haven't u seen saynotocultism thread. They'll do u suffocation where u buy things for them and to even join you'll still pay again. Saynotocultism said they were more than 100, form was 20k right? Multiply by 100 its 2 million then add suffocation and other obtaining. So its business.
-
It's been glorified by our celebrities who are supposed to be role models

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Blakjewelry(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2022
Bunch of animals

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by haabidah666: 8:39pm On May 21, 2022
Good for them tongue
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Drillminded: 10:14pm On May 21, 2022
They die for an ideology they don't even understand... what if there is no gate of Valhalla and all there is, is the end.. Life wasted.

Cultism can be defeated if only the youths can channel their hopelessness right.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Cultistupdate:

So you run this while because of them
You don fall our hands.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Jmichael1(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
Dat was hw "mummy up"was killed last nyt...
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by crimefighter123: 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Bunch of animals
Especially,goat been wasted on festive season.
The best figurative language. I like it.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Yes it's a business. Haven't u seen saynotocultism thread. They'll do u suffocation where u buy things for them and to even join you'll still pay again. Saynotocultism said they were more than 100, form was 20k right? Multiply by 100 its 2 million then add suffocation and other obtaining. So its business.
-
It's been glorified by our celebrities who are supposed to be role models

hmm. Revealing. I did not read the thread. I really feel for Nigerians blinded into embracing this deadly lifestyle devoid of rest and peace of mind.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
I hope they realise the need to come out
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
Piptocoin:

hmm. Revealing. I did not read the thread. I really feel for Nigerians blinded into embracing this deadly lifestyle devoid of rest and peace of mind.
here is a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/185#90421375

Read and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 12:01am On May 22, 2022
Commendable:
here is a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/185#90421375

Read and enjoy

Many thanks. Saves me effort and time. However, anything cultism is macabre, gory, stomach churning that I would have to be sadistic to enjoy it which I'm not. Gosh. Reading it is nauseating but adds some gems of wisdom or useful for knowledge...and that is the only thing I'm after.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Or Hilarious? Man Loses Hand During A Cult Group Clash (graphic Photos) / Police Station Built 91 Years Ago Was Razed Down In Ibadan Today-photo / Nigerian Ambassador"s 18 Years Old Son Raped A Girl With Friends In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.