Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde (18482 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by famology(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Kyase and fergie001 will be sad

From what I'm seeing Wike will defeat Atiku. He has done his job very well and has money to match Atiku too.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Abassmt: 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.insideoyo.com/2023-why-s-west-pdp-delegates-support-nyesom-wike-for-president-makinde/
I'm not fan of Woke but I like him for one thing, that's his boldness.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by garfield1: 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
famology:

From what I'm seeing Wike will defeat Atiku. He has done his job very well and has money to match Atiku too.

True.he has outspent atiku,out campaigned him,gotten more endorsements and support.majority of the southern delegates and a good number of northern delegates are with him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Kyase and fergie001 will be sad
And we only have Oyo and south west abi?
And forget mouth action....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by juman(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
If he gets most South delegates vote plus many votes from middle belt, he wins.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
[b]Does it mean Obi will win in the west [/b]or makinde is wise the way he talked? I need more explanation.

No. The opposite. Obi can hardly win anywhere because he is not a politicians politician.

Gullible and naive ordinary Nigerians may like Obi but his compatriots owe him zilch because Obi is a political loner who is distinctly uncharismatic and unpopular with them.

There is no profit for them voting Obi as PDP candidate.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by femiasaolu2014: 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
It's clear to me that the PDP is clearly unserious and is ready to lose the general elections.

Who in his right mind will vote that uncouth, uncivilised, baby tyrant of a man called Wike?

I will rather vote for Tinubu or whichever unfortunates the APC presents.

PDP can go to blazes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 21, 2022
Kyase:

And we only have Oyo and south west abi?
And forget mouth action....

Lol. Keep consoling yourself. Which Nigerian political heavyweight has come out to support Obi unequivocally?

North is a no go area for Obi with Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki running.

SS is not for Obi with Wike expecting a good showing there. Even his own SE seems like mission impossible for Obi currently.

It is a shame Obi has fans even more deluded than he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Wchris(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2022
Wike is wasting his time

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by onuman: 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
They made similar promises to GEJ during the 2015 presidential election.

What did one expect them to say in the presence of Gov Wike?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Royalty83(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
Globad:

Political pundits should watch out for Wike and Tinubu

Especially because the north is not willing to retain power. For about the Crooked Cabal and Atiku and Tambuwal tendencies here and there...

If North wants Presidency the likes of SARAKI and LAWAN won't be considered for consensus. These are lightweight politician up north.. If north wants to retain power SHETIMMA, GANDUJE ETC won't be romancing Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by seunmsg(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Let's wait and see if seyi can deliver the whole of South West delegates for him.
Fayose owns Ekiti though

And who is Fayose supporting if not Wike?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep consoling yourself. Which Nigerian political heavyweight has come out to support Obi unequivocally?

North is a no go area for Obi with Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki running.

SS is not for Obi with Wike expecting a good showing there. Even his own SE seems like mission impossible for Obi currently.

It is a shame Obi has fans even more deluded than he is.
What's my business with Obi?
Only Atiku can challenge APC
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Basic123: 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
Es350:
Where is Peter Obi? undecided

You mean PETHIEF OBI PANDORA

He is in his room crying over flopped 1000000 match

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by AbijaJ: 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
For the first time since he returned to PDP, Atiku might actually lose the primary ticket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
Afonja and their tribal politics... they rather vote for incompetent tyrant Wike than credible man Obi who will fix the country.. their hate for igbos no be here

Abeg wetin this black demons say omo igbo do them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by duro4chang(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

No. The opposite. Obi can hardly win anywhere because he is not a politicians politician.

Gullible and naive ordinary Nigerians may like Obi but his compatriots owe him zilch because Obi is a political loner who is distinctly uncharismatic and unpopular with them.

There is no profit for them voting Obi as PDP candidate.

All right. I understand you now.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by ohosi4real(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
sylve11:
Like play like play, Wike might just emerge as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. cool
for your dream
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by onuman: 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.insideoyo.com/2023-why-s-west-pdp-delegates-support-nyesom-wike-for-president-makinde/

Wike is in presidential race merely to compete against Rotimi Amaechi for supremacy over Ikwerre politics.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by emexc11(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
I am Obi-Dient 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by wingmanIII: 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
If Seyi really means it, then I am seriously disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by OkutaNla: 3:47pm On May 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Afonja and their tribal politics... they rather vote for incompetent tyrant Wike than credible man Obi who will fix the country.. their hate for igbos no be here

Mechionu gi. Isn't Nwike an Ibo man too? Allow Yoruba PDP people to support the Ibo of their choice, same way you lot supported OBJ against his Yoruba borther Olu Falae, and Atiku against his Fulani brother Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Hope2014(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
Es350:
Where is Peter Obi? undecided
Winning on Twitter
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Awoleesu(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
Globad:

He won't

When you tell those hyping Peter Obi that it's not yet time for general elections, they don't listen.

My eyes are on Wike. I'm not saying that he will win the primaries but my eyes are on him. He has the potential to cause an upset.

Exactly!
Obi is a perfect gentleman, but like OBJ would say, Nigeria needs a mad person like Wike to tame her madness...

I stand with him on his idea on solving the security problem. I recall how he applied same to oil bunkering in his state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by wingmanIII: 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria is forever doomed, with all the young people here mocking Obi cause he doesn't have the support of the usual looters who kept them in perpetual hunger, want and despondence. You all will still weep and gnash your teeths. Umu anumanu!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by tamdun: 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:

Better we vote wike, yoruba will suffer under obi, I still remember how he called ACN yoruba party...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
tamdun:

Better we vote wike, yoruba will suffer under obi, I still remember how he called ACN yoruba party...
is ACN not yoruba party
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2022
OkutaNla:

Mechionu gi. Isn't Nwike an Ibo man too? Allow Yoruba PDP people to support the Ibo of their choice, same way you lot supported OBJ against his Yoruba borther Olu Falae, and Atiku against his Fulani brother Buhari.
I heard obj is from Onitsha... the one unah vote in 2015 and 2019 unah never finish with him unah don dey contact another ediot , anyway we still dey suffer for unah useless mistake

Sai Barbar
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by drLammy(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2022
I don't know what seyi makinde saw in wike but he has proven himself overtime with his kind of governance.
I believe there's more to this and I wouldn't mind supporting someone like wike because of his very big balls in handling those federal might crooks
Firs issue comes to mind

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by plat0: 4:13pm On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Let's wait and see if seyi can deliver the whole of South West delegates for him.
Fayose owns Ekiti though
watch the video, fayose said they are going to the primaries with one voice. They are all behind the rivers state governor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.