Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde (18476 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by frenzzy2(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
He won't win
that's ur own suggestion
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Realhommie(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2022
Daggash98:
This Seyi Makinde is always at the wrong side. Wike of all people.
Common interest here. Southern governors want a southern presidential candidate hence the support for Wike who seem to be the strongest of the lot from the south.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kenturkey048(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
Peter Obi in the mud.
The dude won’t even come 3rd
How una carry this people matter with so much bitterness for each other needs to be studied.

Let's assume Wike wins., and eventually wins the presidential election, e go still appoint Obi..So why you the common man wey still dey struggle to eat 2 Square meal nor go rest.??

Were you expecting Seyi makinde to tell Wike that the people of Oyo would vote for Atiku? Seyi makinde isn't stupid.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nifemi2512(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2022
Thank God you're not God Himself. And u can use your pvc,if you have one to swear in your Tinubu in his Bourdilon Mansion.

No need self cos he already bought a senatorial form.
femiasaolu2014:
It's clear to me that the PDP is clearly unserious and is ready to lose the general elections.

Who in his right mind will vote that uncouth, uncivilised, baby tyrant of a man called Wike?

I will rather vote for Tinubu or whichever unfortunates the APC presents.

PDP can go to blazes
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kenturkey048(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2022
famology:
Wike is set to defeat Atiku this time around.
Because seyi Makinde told him oyo people would vote him?

Were you expecting Seyi Makinde to tell Wike Oyo people would vote Atiku or Tanbuwal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kenturkey048(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
Praiz10:
Seyi Makinde supporting Nyesom Wike....lol
Wahala!

He only said what Wike wants to hear..

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
sylve11:
Like play like play, Wike might just emerge as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. cool

Wike becoming the presidential candidate of PDP is a straight win for APC.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by iTommysco: 4:59pm On May 21, 2022
Pdp all the way
If pdp like make them lost
Am still a die hard pdp

Click here For your Daily Free Odd
https://okloaded.wapka.club
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by 9jatriot(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2022
Everyone seems to have forgotten that kidnapping held sway in Rivers State for a long time.
The major security issue he dealt with was the Obhibho one other than that Rivers State is perceived to be very unsafe

Awoleesu:

Exactly!
Obi is a perfect gentleman, but like OBJ would say, Nigeria needs a mad person like Wike to tame her madness...

I stand with him on his idea on solving the security problem. I recall how he applied same to oil bunkering in his state.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Okwyjesus(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.insideoyo.com/2023-why-s-west-pdp-delegates-support-nyesom-wike-for-president-makinde/

Even Rivers people know Wike won't cross primary if he twist delegate hand in PDP and collect ticket.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Awoleesu(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2022
Globad:

He won't

When you tell those hyping Peter Obi that it's not yet time for general elections, they don't listen.

My eyes are on Wike. I'm not saying that he will win the primaries but my eyes are on him. He has the potential to cause an upset.
Exactly!
Obi is a perfect gentleman, but like OBJ would say, Nigeria needs a mad person like Wike to tame her madness...

I stand with him on his idea on solving the security problem. I recall how he applied same to oil bunkering in his state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by perestroika19: 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
Daggash98:
This Seyi Makinde is always at the wrong side. Wike of all people.
Wike actually made Seyi Makinde. He helped him to hijack the party from Ladoja and co. He became a direct beneficiary of the fight between SAS and Markaffi . The victory of Markaffi at the court established Wike as the alpha and omega of PDP , hence why he singlehandedly threw up Secondus as chairman. Seyi can never go against Wike
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by perestroika19: 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
Kenturkey048:

He only said what Wike wants to hear..
Nope. Wike got Seyi by the balls. He literally singlehandedly gave him guber ticket in 2019. Remember he told Udom that he knew the direction he and Oyo would go already when he came to seek for Oyo state support but that he can only wish Udom best of luck
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by vision2050: 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
Nigerians need a leader like Wike, I hope he win the ticket.
I want someone who will kill bandits, boko Haram, unknown gun men and other bad elements disturbing the peace of this country.
Wike or Amosun will handle insecurity better with all honesty.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by penceman(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2022
We in oyo state were all wondering how makinde emerged since without a god father here. I later heard that wike was the back bone
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by pricklewane: 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
Na thunder will strike dead any Yoruba that vote that Pandora Criminal. His tribesmen should come n explain Nzeribe agitation to cancel June 12 before any Igbo cam think of vite in the East.

Es350:
Where is Peter Obi? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Kenturkey048(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2022
perestroika19:

Nope. Wike got Seyi by the balls. He literally singlehandedly gave him guber ticket in 2019. Remember he told Udom that he knew the direction he and Oyo would go already when he came to seek for Oyo state support but that he can only wish Udom best of luck

Okay oooh....All I will say is There was pdp before Seyi makinde...And the people of Oyo wanted seyi.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by pricklewane: 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
May God punish your entire household for declaring that the Pandora criminal without any significant is the best for Nigeria.
OmoManU:
At the end of the day in PDP it's gonna be either Wike or Atiku, Peter Obi may be the best and all of that but unfortunately the guy no sabi play the agbero dirty politics of Nigeria at the national level, he's just like Fashola

APC is between Tinubu and the cabals but at the end, it's either gonna be Tinubu or the primary is scattered and APC may lose out big time in the general elections.

But head or tail, Nigeria has lost out again for another 8 years already because right now as we're talking 2023 elections is all gone and settled, all that is remaining are formalities.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Globad(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
Royalty83:

Especially because the north is not willing to retain power. For about the Crooked Cabal and Atiku and Tambuwal tendencies here and there...

If North wants Presidency the likes of SARAKI and LAWAN won't be considered for consensus. These are lightweight politician up north.. If north wants to retain power SHETIMMA, GANDUJE ETC won't be romancing Tinubu..

Your head is correct
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Globad(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

To be honest, even as I doubt he will get the PDP ticket, Wike is someone I could back as an alternative to Tinubu because what Nigeria needs is not Adeshina-type technocratic bullcrap.

Town don choke. Everything red. Desperate agendas everywhere. Including some very dark and malevolent ones.

We just need a brave and resolute Southerner who can restructure our nation, give us State policing we can all use to protect ourselves optimally and, once and for all, end the over-concentration of power in the centre that is litetally killing Nigeria.

Nigeria needs a brave and resolute reformer. Get the greatest technocrat in the Universe to be President. If he is weak like GEJ then we will still be lamenting insecurity, hopelessness and retrogression in 8 years time.

You deserve 10 gbosas!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Ayo83: 5:52pm On May 21, 2022
If wike wins primary election, they will lose the vote

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by pricklewane: 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
Failures like the Pandora Criminal should not be desperate to be president. A fool with no achievement what does he want to do differently from his excessive looting of Anambra.

BigRocky:

He is not desperate to be president oga .

If he don't get the ticket,he will fly back to London and keep enjoying his life period.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by BigRocky: 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
pricklewane:
Failures like the Pandora Criminal should not be desperate to be president. A fool with no achievement what does he want to do differently from his excessive looting of Anambra.

K
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by femiasaolu2014: 6:06pm On May 21, 2022
Nifemi2512:
Thank God you're not God Himself. And u can use your pvc,if you have one to swear in your Tinubu in his Bourdilon Mansion.

No need self cos he already bought a senatorial form.

Goandie!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by garfield1: 6:11pm On May 21, 2022
Kyase:

And we only have Oyo and south west abi?
And forget mouth action....

Me and you know that makinde means it
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by barbstee(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
plat0:
watch the video, fayose said they are going to the primaries with one voice. They are all behind the rivers state governor.

Thanks
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Youngzedd(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Analyst7:
Obi is better actually but I still and always admire wike balls on any issue

This kind of balls brought Buhari to power.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:25pm On May 21, 2022
sylve11:
Like play like play, Wike might just emerge as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. cool

People are seriously underrating him....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by FlamesD: 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
Suffer no dey tire many people here. Is it wrong if Nigeria starts working like other countries??

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by perestroika19: 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Okay oooh....All I will say is There was pdp before Seyi makinde...And the people of Oyo wanted seyi.
No be when e get opportunity to get the ticket Oyo people got the chance of voting him? Didn't he fight out PDP ticket with Tessy in 2015? The game changer for him was when Alimodu Sheriff lost out forcing Tessy out of PDP then Seyi consolidating on Wike's ascendancy in PDP to snatch the exco and ticket abi you forgot Watershed and Oke Ado Congress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Evades Questions On Buratai's Dubai Houses / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG / Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.