Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde (18504 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by ItsTutsi(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
I have a feeling Wike will win this presidential primary

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 21, 2022
Es350:
Where is Peter Obi? undecided

Crying right now at the humiliation awaiting him.

When we told Igbos that Obi is only popular on twitter, and not at all with his peers who will be voting delegates, they called us Tinubu urchins.

Okay na. I would be happy for Igbos to show PDP leaders , even from his own fellow Igbos, who have come out to openly declare support for Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Globad(f): 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Crying right now at the humiliation awaiting him.

When we told Igbos that Obi is only popular on twitter, and not at all with his peers who will be voting delegates, they called us Tinubu urchins.

Okay na. I would be happy for Igbos to show PDP leaders , even from his own fellow Igbos, who have come out to openly declare support for Obi.

Political pundits should watch out for Wike and Tinubu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by duro4chang(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
I expect the south west to vote Obi if not blame Obi's supporters. They blame and insult yoruba here and there on nairaland. But sha makinde is not wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
DamianX:
Yaribanzaz and their votes are irrelevant
stop lying we are not 5% people

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by IPIGSRMUMU: 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary might not even come in 4th. I think he will come in 5th. grin grin
Even the Igbo delegates will not vote for the pandora lying Chinese man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by duro4chang(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
DamianX:
Yaribanzaz and their votes are irrelevant
Always creating problem for Obi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by hibeebeeking: 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Vote wasted already.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Moonland100(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
Wike is winning this race.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
BigRocky:

He is not desperate to be president oga .

If he don't get the ticket,he will fly back to London and keep enjoying his life period.

Making excuses for the Twitter President already? PDP primaries never reach na.

Why don't you put your heart desire into prayers? Miracles do happen you know. Looooolllll.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by marshmonii: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
Es350:
Where is Peter Obi? undecided
Don't mind those vagabonds, Peter Obi is the idle man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Asianjollof007: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
Analyst7:
Obi is better actually but I still and always admire wike balls on any issue

What makes obi better? Wike is far better, obi no reach.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Pk01(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
sylve11:
Like play like play, Wike might just emerge as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. cool
insha Allah... By the special grace of God.. Me as a northern blogger, will promote wike. Nigeria need someone like him

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Polchiz(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
OmoManU:
At the end of the day in PDP it's gonna be either Wike or Atiku, Peter Obi may be the best and all of that but unfortunately the guy no sabi play the agbero dirty politics of Nigeria at the national level, he's just like Fashola

APC is between Tinubu and the cabals but at the end, it's either gonna be Tinubu or the primary is scattered and APC may lose out big time in the general elections.

But head or tail, Nigeria has lost out again for another 8 years already because right now as we're talking 2023 elections is all gone and settled, all that is remaining are formalities.
Makinde is really making Wike happy.

The primary is not far from today but I can assure you that Wike will struggle to win even Oyo state.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by NiceMen: 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Journalist: What will you do about the security if elected as the president
Wike: when they hear my name (Wike), bandits will run grin
grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Allisgud: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Let's wait and see if seyi can deliver the whole of South West delegates for him.
Fayose owns Ekiti though
fayose is not contesting,I know he will like wike,cos he gat action himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Asianjollof007: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
Daggash98:
This Seyi Makinde is always at the wrong side. Wike of all people.

"Wike of all people" ??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by garfield1: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
famology:
Wike is set to defeat Atiku this time around.

Kyase and fergie001 will be sad

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by duro4chang(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
The truth is that Obi's supporters are not helping him. They always insult and curse people here and there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I expect the south west to vote Obi if not blame Obi's supporters. They blame and insult yoruba here and there on nairaland. But sha makinde is not wise.

This is nothing to do with the South West. This is about politicians voting for their fellow politicians.

Politicians will generally support candidates who have been good to their permanent interest or can be good for their yet to be achieved permanent interests.

This is where good relationships a politician has fostered with his peers come to matter a lot. A person like Obi will lose woefully.

Makinde will not be acting like a Yoruba man when it comes to his Party primaries. He will direct delegates to support who he is politically loyal or dedicated to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Allisgud: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
I just like this wike man,I pray he wins the ticket,he gat my vote already

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by garfield1: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I have a feeling Wike will win this presidential primary

It is crystal clear.in 2019,majority of sw and se voted for atiku but atiku has lost both

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Allisgud: 3:10pm On May 21, 2022
I never wanted pdp back but because of wike,I will go and collect my pvc sad angry sad sad

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Heavensent01(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
yes PDP sw say no to another aboki and one tiny voice scammer, someone his kids don't wear sandals to school, scammer

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is nothing to do with the South West. This is about politicians voting for their fellow politicians.

Politicians will generally support candidates who have been good to their permanent interest or can be good for their yet to be achieved permanent interests.

This is where good relationships a politician has fostered with his peers come to matter a lot. A person like Obi will lose woefully.

Makinde will not be acting like a Yoruba man when it comes to his Party primaries. He will direct delegates to support who he is politically loyal or dedicated to.
Does it mean Obi will win in the west or makinde is wise the way he talked? I need more explanation.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by BigRocky: 3:19pm On May 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Making excuses for the Twitter President already? PDP primaries never reach na.

Why don't you put your heart desire into prayers? Miracles do happen you know. Looooolllll.

U should follow context and not quote cus u have an inching finger.

The person I replied to did not wait for primary bfor castigating obi.

Y would I now wait for primary bfor defending him?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by juman(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
If they are serious the South should vote in one direction. Their delegates suppose to vote for wike.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Globad:

Political pundits should watch out for Wike and Tinubu

To be honest, even as I doubt he will get the PDP ticket, Wike is someone I could back as an alternative to Tinubu because what Nigeria needs is not Adeshina-type technocratic bullcrap.

Town don choke. Everything red. Desperate agendas everywhere. Including some very dark and malevolent ones.

We just need a brave and resolute Southerner who can restructure our nation, give us State policing we can all use to protect ourselves optimally and, once and for all, end the over-concentration of power in the centre that is litetally killing Nigeria.

Nigeria needs a brave and resolute reformer. Get the greatest technocrat in the Universe to be President. If he is weak like GEJ then we will still be lamenting insecurity, hopelessness and retrogression in 8 years time.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Ahmeduana(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Alert! alert! alert! SPOILER SPORTED
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Mooh247: 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Nyemsom Wike is our in-law and Governor of our First Lady In Oyo State

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
The primary election is between Wike and Atiku. I am supporting Wike to win the ticket.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde by Safiudrapist: 3:24pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Nyemsom Wike is our in-law and Governor of our First Lady In Oyo State
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. / Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.