Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures (5657 Views)

Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Adranido(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Those pastors will quote *follow peace with all men and holiness without which no eye shall see God*
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Richardjcooper(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2022
There’s a Christian militia group in Uganda, Lord’s Resistance Army. It is possible. Is it necessary with the situation of things in Nigeria? It isn’t. Violence is not the answer.

Nigerians as a whole are already violent. Northerners and Southerners. Christians and Muslim alike. Forming a militia just means we’re playing into the hands of these political charlatans ruling us.

At this moment, I’m still brainstorming for non violent solutions to this compromised Nigeria. I’m not a career diplomat so it will be naive of me to suggest that line of action. Disintegration and restructuring is not the solutions to our problems but that is what the people want. Let the will of the people come to pass. It must be actualized. That’s real democracy. No country in the whole world practices the “government of the people by the people for the people” rule. We just keep deceiving ourselves
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by paramakina202: 8:27pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What do you think IPOB is?

Do you know any IPOB member that is a Muslim?

Igbos rep Ibini Ukpabi deity nothing concern them with christianity abi you no dey see their juju?
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
AntiBMC:
Christian militias will put these extremists’ excesses in check. They've killed thousands of Christians—if we talking about the ones that made it to the news, how much more, the ones we will never know about.

How about setting up militia against IPob unknown gunmen terrorists?
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
TheWolfen:
The truth is that Christians can't find grounds in the new Bible testament to support such move.
Look at the life of the apostles and other Christ like followers in the book of Act of how they were prosecuted, jailed and killed. Their only hope was God and he save them.
The reason why Christians are not violent because Jesus never thought them so.

Look at this one, what do you mean Christians are not violent. They are the most violent people especially Nigeria Christians. What about Ipod unknown gunmen, slaughtering people. Are they not Christians?
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
Naajjii:

Look at this one, what do you mean Christians are not violent. They are the most violent people especially Nigeria Christians. What about Ipod unknown gunmen, slaughtering people. Are they not Christians?

Y E S

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by nasirope: 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
They already exist in north central states

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
paramakina202:

Igbos rep Ibini Ukpabi deity nothing concern them with christianity abi you no dey see their juju?
Ipob are Christians, you are trying to defend them. grin grin
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta 

https://www.nairaland.com/7137572/one-feared-killed-trucks-keke
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by paramakina202: 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
Naajjii:

Ipob are Christians, you are trying to defend them. grin grin

grin
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by donjahsy(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:
Let's ask our resident z****** what they think

Oyigboupdate
Udele1
Princeoflagos
StrongandMighty
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
It's SARRKI still alive or has he been kidnapped by Fulani terrorist?

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by AntiBMC(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
Naajjii:

How about setting up militia against IPob unknown gunmen terrorists?

How about setting up militia against ur dem0nic self and ur Bokoharam terrorist brothers?

3 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Hugocars: 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
Nothing like that from my point of view but all I have seen is that Christian repel their oppression in the name of terrorism

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by IsellSmartTvs: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
I really don’t wanna talk abt this
So it won’t look like tribalism.
But let love always lead in whatever we do
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Abbertee2: 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
There is CAN already
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 3:49am On May 22, 2022
AntiBMC:

How about setting up militia against ur dem0nic self and ur Bokoharam terrorist brothers?
Hehe he
Nyamiri, How market for your side grin grin
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by id4sho(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2022
TheWolfen:
The truth is that Christians can't find grounds in the new Bible testament to support such move.
Look at the life of the apostles and other Christ like followers in the book of Act of how they were prosecuted, jailed and killed. Their only hope was God and he save them.
The reason why Christians are not violent because Jesus never taught them so.
And ISRAELIS are doing fine and alive because they are JEWS . Fire for fire, very aggressive and love vawulence
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 7:53am On May 22, 2022
id4sho:

And ISRAELIS are doing fine and alive because they are JEWS . Fire for fire, very aggressive and love vawulence
Ignorant nyamiri. Isreal killed a Christian Palestinian journalist last week. grin grin
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Valkrie: 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
Naajjii:

Ignorant nyamiri. Isreal killed a Christian Palestinian journalist last week. grin grin

Where you there to witness the killing and know for a fact or just mere hearsay??
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

No vex.

Onum shut up
THIS MALLAM SEF angry
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Naajjii: 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
Valkrie:

Where you there to witness the killing and know for a fact or just mere hearsay??
Go and ask Nnamdi kanu
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by ThePlugg(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
Where are the graphic pictures? I came in for the pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In His Office As President-Elect (picture) / 100 ,000 Workers To Be Laid Off Over N100 Billion Debt / Will APGA Take Over South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.