Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder (498 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / I Want To Know More About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by OFFICIAL336: 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
The murder of Deborah made me study Islam extensively and here are things I found:

1. The Koran was written about 20 years after the death of Mohammed by Zayd. The original Koran was banned by Caliph Umar.

2. Islam most authentic Hadith Sahih Bukhari was written nearly 300 years after Mohammed death.

3. Mohammed started with a peaceful message when Islam was young but the man became more violent when he his religion grew. So all those peaceful verses were when Mohammed was a nobody.

4. Mohammed married more than 4 wives

5. Mohammed stole his foster son's wife zainab. He claimed Allah told him to do so.

6. The Arabic word for God is ilah not Allah. Allah means the God and he had a wife called Allah

7. The Koran says prophethood will descend from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and all their descendants but Mohammed descendent from Abramham to Ishmeal meaning he is not qualified to be a prophet

8. Zorostrianism was the major religion in Arabia during Mohammed time and dude copy most of Islam from there and small from Jews and Christians

9. Islam doesn't mean peace in Arabic. Salam is Arabic word for peace

10. Koran said Mary is the sister of Aaron. Maybe it confused Mary (Maryam) the mother of Jesus with Mariah the sister of Aaron

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by Prophetmohamm: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
religion of piece

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2022
Protestants again!

Aren't you people tired?

Caused trouble in early Christianity (Catholic)

You people are the menace to the society
Re: 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Protestants again!

Aren't you people tired?

Corporate beggar, can you tell us the contribution of these agents of allah to the society, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Isil, Iswap, etc

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by 2dominate: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
The murder of Deborah made me study Islam extensively and here are things I found:

1. The Koran was written about 20 years after the death of Mohammed by Zayd. The original Koran was banned by Caliph Umar.

2. Islam most authentic Hadith Sahih Bukhari was written nearly 300 years after Mohammed death.

3. Mohammed started with a peaceful message when Islam was young but the man became more violent when he his religion grew. So all those peaceful verses were when Mohammed was a nobody.

4. Mohammed married more than 4 wives

5. Mohammed stole his foster son's wife zainab. He claimed Allah told him to do so.

6. The Arabic word for God is ilah not Allah. Allah means the God and he had a wife called Allah

7. The Koran says prophethood will descend from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and all their descendants but Mohammed descendent from Abramham to Ishmeal meaning he is not qualified to be a prophet

8. Zorostrianism was the major religion in Arabia during Mohammed time and dude copy most of Islam from there and small from Jews and Christians

9. Islam doesn't mean peace in Arabic. Salam is Arabic word for peace

10. Koran said Mary is the sister of Aaron. Maybe it confused Mary (Maryam) the mother of Jesus with Mariah the sister of Aaron
Keep deceiving yourself after Deborah's murder you studied Islam extensively within some days and you're now a scholar with facts abi ?
Re: 10 Things I Learnt About Islam After Deborah Murder by parisbookaddict(f): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Protestants again!

Aren't you people tired?

No. It's extremists. Especially islamists

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Syria Report: Salafist/Wahhabi Terrorists From Europe Beheading Shia Muslim / Blind Tunisian Woman Regains Eyesight In Arafat / Is The Black Stone An Idol? & Is Pilgrimage A Pagan Rite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.